The ancient lands.

+4
The Freedom Fighter
Moran
Auflodern
Light_Framez
8 posters

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game)

Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Empty (Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game)

Post by Light_Framez August 5th 2012, 12:17 am

Like to let you guys know that Me & a couple others have announced a sonic adventure fan game in the works. It'll be a 3D next-gen game. Still wondering what game engine we should use.

Since i'm not aloud to post links yet, I'll copy&paste what I posted over at sonic revolution:

"I'd like to announce that i'll be making my very own SA3 fan game. But I'm sure it won't be coming out this year.

Reason. because I want CGI cutscenes in this game. So it'll take forever before this game comes out. Not even a demo will come out anytime soon. But I'll work hard to please the SA fans who have been waiting for something like this for so long.

This is no ordinary sonic game. Sonic will have a new design, Also bringing back his Soap shoes with a new HD design. he will have his unleashed design (I liked that one the most) With a few differences.

Here are the characters that will be brought into the game:

Playable: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow/Fang, Blaze, Silver, Espio, Jet and riku (New character)

Guest: Cream, Amy, Gamma,charmy/vector, storm, wave & more.

Go ahead and post the characters YOU would like in the game.

Every move i give these characters will actually be based on the ideas we've posted in the SA3 ideas topic. I don't wanna steal anyone's fame. So I either take the ideas i posted, or i ask you for permission to use your ideas & Give your credit.

For storyline.. Im writing it right now. But i'll give you a heads up on what it's about so far. The story is HUGE. All characters will be going threw difference unexpected events. I'm definitely getting rid of the corny jokes that were in Colors & generations. Sonic won't be as serious, But he'll still be that cocky hedgehog that we all know and love.

Each character will have power-ups that you can either buy or find in HUB worlds/stages. They'll add more strategic elements since you are forced to find most of them in order to get threw a stage or a certain pass in Hub worlds. Some will be bonus/optional power-ups, and some are important. The optional ones are the ones that are hard to find since they can help you speedrun threw stages and such.

For stage design. I'm bringing back the realistic look.. and a mixture of the colorful cartooney look. In many sonic games that people seem to love so much, There weren't many stages to choose from & lack of skill to complete. But you know, This is next-Gen. How about we bring back 20 stages or more? & add in all new stages. You can also take the time to list 5-20 stages you would like to see re-made. Sky sanctuary is sure to be one of them.

Features: All the minigames/Multiplayer aspects you loved from SA2 will be brought back in HD. and some new ones. I thought of hover boarding. A reference to sonic riders. Have any you wanna share? feel free to post them here. Also, a couple other references to other games sega has created over the years will be featured in this game, In many ways.

Obviously I'm not doing this all by myself. If i can, i may get other advanced animators/Game designers to help me out. (Ex. Melpontro, Badog2002) It be great if melpontro helped me with this.

I'm taking tutorials on CGI, Animations & game designing. So this will take ages before i even release a screenshot of anything."

More was added to this many weeks after this was posted. I'd talk about it but it's way to much. I'll keep a couple links on my profile if you want to know more about this concept.

Thanks for taking the time to read this (:

Edit: When I get permission to post links, it'll be on on profile.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) VOZLn

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalw11(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Zigzag10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) White10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medal13

Rep26

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Empty Re: (Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game)

Post by Auflodern August 5th 2012, 1:00 am

I almost made a plot to a fangame once!

Then I realized doing so was considered minutely above writing fan fiction and stopped before spaghetti consumed my home office and broke my computer.
    Anonymous

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Empty Re: (Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game)

Post by Guest August 5th 2012, 3:01 am

Light_Framez wrote:Like to let you guys know that Me & a couple others have announced a sonic adventure fan game in the works. It'll be a 3D next-gen game. Still wondering what game engine we should use.

Since i'm not aloud to post links yet, I'll copy&paste what I posted over at sonic revolution:

"I'd like to announce that i'll be making my very own SA3 fan game. But I'm sure it won't be coming out this year.

Reason. because I want CGI cutscenes in this game. So it'll take forever before this game comes out. Not even a demo will come out anytime soon. But I'll work hard to please the SA fans who have been waiting for something like this for so long.

This is no ordinary sonic game. Sonic will have a new design, Also bringing back his Soap shoes with a new HD design. he will have his unleashed design (I liked that one the most) With a few differences.

Here are the characters that will be brought into the game:

Playable: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow/Fang, Blaze, Silver, Espio, Jet and riku (New character)

Guest: Cream, Amy, Gamma,charmy/vector, storm, wave & more.

Go ahead and post the characters YOU would like in the game.

Every move i give these characters will actually be based on the ideas we've posted in the SA3 ideas topic. I don't wanna steal anyone's fame. So I either take the ideas i posted, or i ask you for permission to use your ideas & Give your credit.

For storyline.. Im writing it right now. But i'll give you a heads up on what it's about so far. The story is HUGE. All characters will be going threw difference unexpected events. I'm definitely getting rid of the corny jokes that were in Colors & generations. Sonic won't be as serious, But he'll still be that cocky hedgehog that we all know and love.

Each character will have power-ups that you can either buy or find in HUB worlds/stages. They'll add more strategic elements since you are forced to find most of them in order to get threw a stage or a certain pass in Hub worlds. Some will be bonus/optional power-ups, and some are important. The optional ones are the ones that are hard to find since they can help you speedrun threw stages and such.

For stage design. I'm bringing back the realistic look.. and a mixture of the colorful cartooney look. In many sonic games that people seem to love so much, There weren't many stages to choose from & lack of skill to complete. But you know, This is next-Gen. How about we bring back 20 stages or more? & add in all new stages. You can also take the time to list 5-20 stages you would like to see re-made. Sky sanctuary is sure to be one of them.

Features: All the minigames/Multiplayer aspects you loved from SA2 will be brought back in HD. and some new ones. I thought of hover boarding. A reference to sonic riders. Have any you wanna share? feel free to post them here. Also, a couple other references to other games sega has created over the years will be featured in this game, In many ways.

Obviously I'm not doing this all by myself. If i can, i may get other advanced animators/Game designers to help me out. (Ex. Melpontro, Badog2002) It be great if melpontro helped me with this.

I'm taking tutorials on CGI, Animations & game designing. So this will take ages before i even release a screenshot of anything."

More was added to this many weeks after this was posted. I'd talk about it but it's way to much. I'll keep a couple links on my profile if you want to know more about this concept.

Thanks for taking the time to read this (:

Edit: When I get permission to post links, it'll be on on profile.

This looks pretty cool, and good luck on making this! Will this game be free?
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran August 5th 2012, 3:36 am

I anticipate one of two outcomes.

1: It will never happen.
    2: It will be worse than the most horrid creation ever made by SEGA because of moronic devs who don't know to deal with glitches or program any interesting features in, moronic writers who don't know how to make a good plot, etc. etc. etc.
    ETA: Or the wonderful third one that I forgot for a moment: It will be good, but SEGA will find out about it and make a massive legal mess just before it's ready to be released, and it'll never see the light of day.
    Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

Rep0

Post by Light_Framez August 5th 2012, 10:55 am

Mly wrote:I anticipate one of two outcomes.

2: It will be worse than the most horrid creation ever made by SEGA because of moronic devs who don't know to deal with glitches or program any interesting features in, moronic writers who don't know how to make a good plot, etc. etc. etc.
    ETA: Or the wonderful third one that I forgot for a moment: It will be good, but SEGA will find out about it and make a massive legal mess just before it's ready to be released, and it'll never see the light of day.

It's not like we'll be rushed to make this game or anything. We're taking our precious time with this project, making sure it'll be one of the best sonic games out there.

& It will happen. (:
    Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

Rep0

Post by Light_Framez August 5th 2012, 10:56 am

[quote="Sushimo"]
    Light_Framez wrote:

This looks pretty cool, and good luck on making this! Will this game be free?

Yep.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) ZtZYh

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Blackr10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalw11(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Zigzag10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) White10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medal13(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 5th 2012, 12:58 pm

Well if you start on it and have some stuff to show, you'll have TSC behind you, so there's a positive. Wink1
    Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

Rep0

Post by Light_Framez August 5th 2012, 3:15 pm

Maybe this'll spark things up.

Hyper sonic will be playable in this game and will be designed by scratch (:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Imagee10

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Blackr10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalw11(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Zigzag10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) White10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medal13(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 5th 2012, 3:30 pm

You and I and as well everybody else, it'll be the 2nd S06
    Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

Rep0

Post by Light_Framez August 5th 2012, 3:38 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:You and I and as well everybody else, it'll be the 2nd S06

Pretty much. I liked what 06 did with sonic (besides the glitches Etc) So we decided to bring back a few elements from that game to this one.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Imagee10

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Blackr10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalw11(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Zigzag10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) White10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medal13(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 5th 2012, 3:51 pm

Oh wait this is YOUR game
    I thought this was the new SA3 announcement
    Then yeah this has more of a shot
    Spoiler:
    Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

Rep0

Post by Light_Framez August 6th 2012, 11:36 am

Special stages are being brought back, but instead of them actually being special stages from the previous games, they have you racing to the finish like Sonic unleashes day time stages, but more intense. For these stages, I'll be bringing back one stage from each of the following games. Sonic unleashed, sonic 06, sonic rush. I would choose a level on my own. but I'd like to see what you guys want.

I'm making polls on each sonic forum listing levels from those games. the ones with the most votes will higher the chance of that stage being brought back into Project SA3. Once I do that, I'll add up all the votes to see the results. (don't worry I didn't sign up just to survey you guys)

This will be a great way to see what the majority of people want & don't want to see in this concept.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) ZtZYh

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Blackr10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalw11(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Zigzag10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) White10(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medal13(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 6th 2012, 2:39 pm

I'll have to see the poll options, or the game choices, otherwise it's too many choices. tounge

Except Red Mountain. Cool
    Blue Comet
    Blue Comet

Rep0

Post by Blue Comet August 10th 2012, 8:00 pm

Unlike probably a lot of people, I actually can't wait to see the outcome (in a good way).
    Good luck!
    Alex The Hedgehog

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog August 10th 2012, 10:14 pm

I agree.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) VOZLn

(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medalw11(Project SA3) - Sonic Adventure 3 - Tearing Bonds (Fan game) Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 10th 2012, 10:40 pm

Mly wrote:I anticipate one of two outcomes.

It can't possibly be worse then Sonic 06 or Sonic Genesis. It looks pretty good, on paper at least.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content