The ancient lands.

2 posters

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance VOZLn

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Medalw11Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Empty Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 7th 2012, 7:16 am

So the newest Kingdom Hearts game has hit stores, and I have been playing the hell out of this game. Its fun, very challenging as the bosses in the later parts of the game are really tough, and I would say one of the better titles in the series. Granted I haven't finished it yet, as the final boss is a prick.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance GOMM8

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Blackr10Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Medal13Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance 2nio02t

Rep3

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Post by Light Dash August 7th 2012, 9:47 am

Ansem stage two. I'm still crying.

The game is definitely fun, but there are things that were implemented poorly.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance VOZLn

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Medalw11Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Medal13

Rep11

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 7th 2012, 8:34 pm

Light Dash wrote:Ansem stage two. I'm still crying.
    I feel your pain. Just beat the game, and I felt the game was fun and I would call it one of my Favorite games in the series, although its fairly short.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance GOMM8

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Blackr10Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Medal13Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash August 10th 2012, 12:10 am

Finished it like 2 days ago. The credits and the secret message give an interesting hint.

Also the secret movie was kind of obvious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content