Plix
sykog
Shadow122
10 posters

Group Request

sykog
    sykog

Group Request - Page 2 Imagee10

Group Request - Page 2 Blackr10Group Request - Page 2 Medalw11Group Request - Page 2 Medalg10Group Request - Page 2 Zigzag10Group Request - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Group Request - Page 2 Empty Re: Group Request

Post by sykog April 22nd 2009, 7:17 pm

N, I don't want to have to join groups just so I can post thee, and many others probably agree with me.
    Plix
    Plix

Group Request - Page 2 VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix April 23rd 2009, 10:23 pm

Oh well, just a thought.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Group Request - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 April 23rd 2009, 10:51 pm

I say that maybe, you give the usergroups some more respectability, as in, maybe, giving them a TTTTIIIINNNYYY bit of domain over their respective boards.

Randomers=Random board

Debate= Various boards, most that include a lot of debate, like the character boards...

Artist Union/Graphic Design team= the fan made part of the site, since we're few in number, we should have a bit of space there.

What I mean is,that we get a bit more responsibility in governing those boards, without becoming mods, such as having say in desicions and important topics in each board....but not locking or editing posts.

...only problem I have is with Debators, since I cannot make a definant decision in where to put them.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Group Request - Page 2 White10Group Request - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 24th 2009, 12:09 am

Uh, as much as I would like, the Randomers do NOT deserve power over the Off Topic board. I'm sorry, fellow Randomers, but I don't want these forums to explode...

...yet.
    Zez
    Zez

Group Request - Page 2 Blackr10Group Request - Page 2 Medalw11Group Request - Page 2 Zigzag10Group Request - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 24th 2009, 2:16 am

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:I say that maybe, you give the usergroups some more respectability, as in, maybe, giving them a TTTTIIIINNNYYY bit of domain over their respective boards.

Randomers=Random board

Debate= Various boards, most that include a lot of debate, like the character boards...

Artist Union/Graphic Design team= the fan made part of the site, since we're few in number, we should have a bit of space there.

What I mean is,that we get a bit more responsibility in governing those boards, without becoming mods, such as having say in desicions and important topics in each board....but not locking or editing posts.

...only problem I have is with Debators, since I cannot make a definant decision in where to put them.

It's a good concept, but realisticaly we would need to watch out for cominance, and jurisdiction issues and of course the un-named parties causing pseudo-wars. But there is no need to make this official, all of this should be a given. Self explanataory in all it's ways as is the simplicity principle on this forum.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Group Request - Page 2 Medalw11Group Request - Page 2 White10Group Request - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 24th 2009, 12:38 pm

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:I say that maybe, you give the usergroups some more respectability, as in, maybe, giving them a TTTTIIIINNNYYY bit of domain over their respective boards.

Randomers=Random board

THANK YOU
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Group Request - Page 2 Medalw11Group Request - Page 2 White10Group Request - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 24th 2009, 12:39 pm

Zezima wrote:

Randomers=Random board

It's a good concept, but realisticaly we would need to watch out for cominance, and jurisdiction issues and of course the un-named parties causing pseudo-wars. But there is no need to make this official, all of this should be a given. Self explanataory in all it's ways as is the simplicity principle on this forum.

Too many big words @.@
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Group Request - Page 2 White10Group Request - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 24th 2009, 2:26 pm

It translates to: thanks, but no thanks.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 24th 2009, 6:49 pm

Ringtails wrote:It translates to: thanks, but no thanks.

Lmao thanks!
    Zez
    Zez

Group Request - Page 2 Blackr10Group Request - Page 2 Medalw11Group Request - Page 2 Zigzag10Group Request - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 24th 2009, 10:43 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

Randomers=Random board

Too many big words @.@

Trnaslation: It should be obvious which groups have power over certain areas.
    Artist Union ~ Yes, they rule the Rnadom board. lol, sarcasm.

See?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content