The ancient lands.

5 posters

Definintion of Cold

Shadow122
    Shadow122

Definintion of Cold VOZLn

Definintion of Cold Medalw11Definintion of Cold White10Definintion of Cold Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

Definintion of Cold Empty Definintion of Cold

Post by Shadow122 April 13th 2009, 4:19 pm

It was cold. Too cold. Silvia let out a sigh. Her breath puffed out into the winter air. She looked around. No flowers could exist in such a climate. No color but white as far as she could see. It was clean, yet, at the same time, quite sad.

Silvia was alone. Standing in the middle of snow, her black cloak fluttering in the wind. No one was coming. No one would come. Silvia was alone. Alone. Alone.

The fire that used to flow through her veins had long since vanished. Her passion had evaporated like the droplets of her breath. Unrequited love is a painful thing. For nearly a decade, Silvia had been alone. Always running. No destination. It was a futile journey, she realized, but by then it had been too late.

And now she is stuck here. In the freezing cold. No sign of life, no sounds of laughter, no joys of being together. Those were royalties that Silvia could no longer have. No, now, the only thing that mattered was survival. Love can't build an igloo. Crushes don't hunt for food. She had to throw everything away and become what she feared the most - a monster. A being who exists only to live. To take that life and only work towards the prospect of seeing tomorrow. No goals, no desires. Could it really be called living?

As Silvia pondered this, another wave of chill wind struck her side. She couldn't go on. There is nothing left for her here. Nothing left anywhere. Silvia is alone. Alone. Alone. And she always will be.

2 years earlier

Sonic and Amy Rose were lying side by side out in the grass of Station Suare national park. It was exactly two months since the wedding and when they got married and they were enjoying their honeymoonback on earth away from all the troubles of old Mobius.

Station Square was alot bigger now and everything was perfect. Sonic yanwed in a lazy way as he watched the birds fly over head and the sunlight beaming down rays of its pure energy onto the ground where he and his wife laid. Amy looked at Sonic and smiled. She actually couldn't believe the person who always ran away and looked down on her asked to marry her.

"Sonic..." started Amy.

"What is it?" asked Sonic now turning towards her.

"What made you want to marry me in the first place?" she asked almost unknowingly to her.

Sonic was startled by the question, but Amy did not notice his troubled expression.

"Well...Um...I guess I just fell in love with you is all" he replied.

"Is it a way to get someone else jealous? Such as Elise?" she asked.

At this moment Sonic sat striaght up looking rather worried and had a preplexed look upon his usally soft face. He stroke Amys face and sighed a deep sigh.

"Shes a human Amy. I couldn't love her even if I wanted to..."

He said the wrong words. Amy bolted up and slapped him hard across the face. She was crying silently staring at the surprised Sonic. Then she gatherd her things and walked away. Nerby Shadow122 and his girlfriend Silvia Fox was watching the escapade.

"Hmph Sonic got what he deserved" said Silvia.

"Even though I agree I can't help, but feel sad for the blue blur" replied Shadow122.

1 year later

The snow was thick and the buildings were blurred with the ice and cold of the sudden climate change. Sonic and Knuckles went out for food when a building collasped upon them crushing the two heroes instantly without struggle. Amy and Elise were insidethe Station Square hotel crying. Shadow122, Silvia, Rouge, and Shadow plus the other two mentioned before were the only survivors.

"Me and Shadow are going out" said Shadow122.

"Don't go!" cried Silvia and Rouge in unision.

"We must" replied Shadow.

"If we do not return do not grieve over us..." said Shadow.

Shadow122 winked at the girls. "I will return"

Present day

Silvia laid in the snow. It was 2 years and he had not returned. Amy, Rouge, and Elise died long ago. She was last survivor barly living off of the water from ice. She knew now her time was coming to an end. She closed her eyes and sang her last song.

"Live and learn...Live and take the promise of tomarrow...Live and learn...Open your heart don't live with sarrow..."

She stopped breathing and stopped singing. The snow flew over heard. Her eyes slowly closed and she smiled and then went limp. Station Square was gone...

Last edited by Shadow122 on September 24th 2009, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Definintion of Cold Medalw11Definintion of Cold White10Definintion of Cold Medal13

Rep1

Definintion of Cold Empty Re: Definintion of Cold

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 10:18 am

READ PLOX
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Definintion of Cold ZtZYh

Definintion of Cold Blackr10Definintion of Cold Medalw11Definintion of Cold Zigzag10Definintion of Cold White10Definintion of Cold Medal13Definintion of Cold 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 24th 2009, 10:52 am

It was nice and all, but kinda confusing.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 12:08 pm

How so?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Definintion of Cold Blackr10Definintion of Cold Medalw11Definintion of Cold Zigzag10Definintion of Cold White10Definintion of Cold Medal13Definintion of Cold 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 24th 2009, 12:41 pm

I suppose just the sudden climate change.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 1:10 pm

Lol yeah that would throw sombody off. But the climate change came 2-5 years after Sonic and Amys marriage.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Definintion of Cold Imagee10

Definintion of Cold Blackr10Definintion of Cold Medalw11Definintion of Cold Zigzag10Definintion of Cold White10Definintion of Cold Medal13Definintion of Cold Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 24th 2009, 1:15 pm

They got what they deserve
    But this story makes so many questions
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 1:28 pm

Like?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Definintion of Cold Imagee10

Definintion of Cold Blackr10Definintion of Cold Medalw11Definintion of Cold Zigzag10Definintion of Cold White10Definintion of Cold Medal13Definintion of Cold Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 24th 2009, 1:31 pm

Why was Amy mad?(I can't understand the female mind)
    How the hell the they got into that sitution
    Couldn't SOnic & Knuckles just ran to safety when the buiding fall I mean they are pretty fast
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 1:45 pm

1.Amy was mad cause Sonic said 'I couldn't love her even if i key words: wanted to' basically meaning he would if he could, but he already gave his life vows to Amy. Hey I don't blame yah. Before writing this story I had to research the girls mind.

2.Not told in the story-Eggman made a weather device trying to unfreeze the artic and make a huge tidal wave wipe out Station Square. It reversed and froze it instead.

3.I guess they could've, but I needed them to die somehow. Maybe they were in the building when it collasped and couldn't escape?
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Definintion of Cold GOMM8

Definintion of Cold Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 24th 2009, 4:23 pm

*reads*
    "Oh hey, this is pretty good. If a bit cohesive to one emotion, similar to the story I freehanded while on the chat board."
    *See's the words 'Sonic' and 'Amy'*
    "Great. Another sonic fiction. Now it's ruined. I can't imagine Sonic and take something seriously. You had something going at the beginning there, though."
    :<_<:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 6:38 pm

Ultimate Prower wrote:*reads*
    "Oh hey, this is pretty good. If a bit cohesive to one emotion, similar to the story I freehanded while on the chat board."
    "Great. Another sonic fiction. Now it's ruined. I can't imagine Sonic and take something seriously. You had something going at the beginning there, though."

Sorry...This was a story I wrote on Sega.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 24th 2009, 7:49 pm

Shadow122 wrote:

Sorry, it was still good, I just can't take anything involving Sonic seriously.
    The affection somep people have with the characters is creepy :Oh No:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 7:52 pm

Ultimate Prower wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:

Lolz true dat.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 24th 2009, 10:03 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    Ultimate Prower wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:

Lolz true dat.
    *hmph*
    Excuse me? I thought we made an agreement to negate the use of layman's terms?
    Or whatever you might call that internet slang mumbo jumbo.

Okay we didn't actually make that agreement, but we should have. I imagined that we did.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 10:42 pm

Ultimate Prower wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:
    Ultimate Prower wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:

Lolz true dat.
    *hmph*
    Excuse me? I thought we made an agreement to negate the use of layman's terms?
    Or whatever you might call that internet slang mumbo jumbo.

Okay we didn't actually make that agreement, but we should have. I imagined that we did.

Sorry when i'm tiered I use slang
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 25th 2009, 1:32 am

Shadow122 wrote:2.Not told in the story-Eggman made a weather device trying to unfreeze the artic and make a huge tidal wave wipe out Station Square. It reversed and froze it instead.
    Yeah, that's what I wanted to know.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 25th 2009, 10:11 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:2.Not told in the story-Eggman made a weather device trying to unfreeze the artic and make a huge tidal wave wipe out Station Square. It reversed and froze it instead.
    Yeah, that's what I wanted to know.

Maybe it was a important peace of the story. Next time i'll be sure to add parts like that.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Definintion of Cold Medalw11Definintion of Cold Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo December 31st 2009, 6:22 pm

Don't want to be rude, but stories where everyone die make me sad, and take a small detour and read something else...I know, sometimes it has to happen for a story to be good...it also reminds me of Harry Potter 7. All the people die in that, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content