Crystal Chaotix 3
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
8 posters

Amy's Profile

Zez
    Zez

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Amy's Profile Empty Amy's Profile

Post by Zez April 14th 2009, 4:44 am

Name: Amy
    Race: Hedgehog
    Color: Pink
    Eyes: Green
    Shoe Color: Red, White
    Height: 90cm (2ft 11in)
    Weight: Secret
    Weaknesses: Hot head, blinded by love
    Skills: Piko-Piko Hammer, Storming Heart

Personality:

Amy was once presented as being kind and sweet (and slightly naive), and a good victim for holding hostage by her enemies. Her kind and caring nature seems to have given her the ability to talk almost anybody out of destruction, from Eggman's supposedly single-minded and emotionless robots like E-102 Gamma (who then released her and turned on Eggman) to bitter, revenge-seeking villains such as Shadow the Hedgehog (who after talking to her, helped Sonic save the world in Sonic Adventure 2.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Amy's Profile ZtZYh

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13Amy's Profile 2nio02t

Rep76

Amy's Profile Empty Re: Amy's Profile

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 14th 2009, 2:45 pm

You forgot Rose.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Medalg10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 16th 2009, 1:11 am

She's a rose now. Remember that.
    Zez
    Zez

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 16th 2009, 1:46 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:She's a rose now. Remember that.

Laughing I need to amend this post also.
    Army
    Army

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Medalg10Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile Medal13Amy's Profile Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army April 16th 2009, 1:48 am

I've always wondered. Why doesn't Amy have Hedgehog as a last name? Same with Tails, why doesn't he have fox?
    codeorange

Amy's Profile GOMM8

Amy's Profile Medalg10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 16th 2009, 2:38 am

I guess that's just how Sonic Team preferred it to be. I don't mind Amy Rose and Miles Prower. That develops their character IMO.
    Zez
    Zez

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Rep24

Post by Zez April 16th 2009, 2:41 am

codeorange wrote:I guess that's just how Sonic Team preferred it to be. I don't mind Amy ROSE and Miles PROWER. That develops their character IMO.

I actually dislike things like Sonic The Hedgehog and Knuckles The Echidna and prefer Miles Prower and Amy Rose. Like WTFing hell? I'm Sammy The Human?

"HAY, Sammy the Human!^^"

No. Hell no.

"HAY, Sammy!"
    codeorange

Amy's Profile GOMM8

Amy's Profile Medalg10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 16th 2009, 2:43 am

Full agreement here. I would never want to be called (my name) the Human. That would just be creepy and insane. I like how they're named Amy Rose and Miles Prower because otherwise we would be calling them Amy the Hedgehog and Tails the Fox.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Medalg10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 16th 2009, 12:14 pm

Sonic and Shadow don't seem to have a problem with being referred to as "the hedgehog" though. They pretty much boast about it actually.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 16th 2009, 9:41 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Sonic and Shadow don't seem to have a problem with being referred to as "the hedgehog" though. They pretty much boast about it actually.

thats because it doesnt sound weird
    sykog
    sykog

Amy's Profile Imagee10

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Medalg10Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 16th 2009, 9:47 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:She's a rose now. Remember that.
    aww, I always liked daffodils.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 18th 2009, 12:34 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Sonic and Shadow don't seem to have a problem with being referred to as "the hedgehog" though. They pretty much boast about it actually.

thats because it doesnt sound weird

Well, I was referring back to how Zez said he hated them being referred to those names as such. If they don't sound weird then what's the problem?

And I think the only reason Amy the hedgehog and Tails the fox sound weird to us is because we're obviously not used to it as calling them by their real names for as long as we have would do to anyone.
    Zez
    Zez

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Rep24

Post by Zez April 18th 2009, 2:43 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Well, I was referring back to how Zez said he hated them being referred to those names as such. If they don't sound weird then what's the problem?

And I think the only reason Amy the hedgehog and Tails the fox sound weird to us is because we're obviously not used to it as calling them by their real names for as long as we have would do to anyone.

Regardless. You just don't add "the" and what they are by a generality and that's their name. Yes, Sonic's literal last name is hedgehog, but he has a middle name, too. Sonic Maurice Hedgehog. But calling me Sammy the Human is eqully ridiculous as opposed to Knuckles the Echidna.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Amy's Profile ZtZYh

Amy's Profile Blackr10Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13Amy's Profile 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 18th 2009, 10:46 am

Maurice is a comic thing; I'm surprised you went to that.
    But whatever his name is, Sonic The Hedgehog rules as always.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Amy's Profile VOZLn

Amy's Profile Medalw11Amy's Profile Zigzag10Amy's Profile White10Amy's Profile Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 18th 2009, 10:55 am

her last name will stick till this happens:Amy's Profile Failo
    voilet the hedgehog
    voilet the hedgehog

Amy's Profile WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by voilet the hedgehog January 24th 2010, 6:10 pm

Zezima wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Regardless. You just don't add "the" and what they are by a generality and that's their name. Yes, Sonic's literal last name is hedgehog, but he has a middle name, too. Sonic Maurice Hedgehog. But calling me Sammy the Human is eqully ridiculous as opposed to Knuckles the Echidna.

true but my user name goes good with hedgehog see "Violet the hedgehog" but my character does have a middle and last name. It took me awhill to figer out a name that goes good with "The Hedgehog"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content