Super-Sonic64
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
10 posters

Cream's Profile

Zez
    Zez

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Cream's Profile Blackr10Cream's Profile Medalw11Cream's Profile Zigzag10Cream's Profile Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Cream's Profile Empty Cream's Profile

Post by Zez April 14th 2009, 4:48 am

Name: Cream
    Race: Rabbit
    Color: Cream color
    Eyes: Brown
    Shoe Color: Yellow, Orange
    Height 70cm (2ft 3in)
    Weight: 12kg
    Weaknesses: Yong can be easily tricked
    Skills: Can communicate with Chao, Fly With Ears

Personality:

Cream is seen as a cameo in Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut after finishing certain levels in different characters' Story Modes. She is flying through the sky of Station Square. She also appears on a billboard in some missions in Mission Mode. She is very polite and quiet referring to Robotnik as "Mister".
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Cream's Profile ZtZYh

Cream's Profile Blackr10Cream's Profile Medalw11Cream's Profile Zigzag10Cream's Profile White10Cream's Profile Medal13Cream's Profile 2nio02t

Rep76

Cream's Profile Empty Re: Cream's Profile

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 14th 2009, 1:25 pm

What does that have to do with her personality?
    Zez
    Zez

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Cream's Profile Blackr10Cream's Profile Medalw11Cream's Profile Zigzag10Cream's Profile Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 15th 2009, 2:46 am

Good point. I need to revise that.
    Super-Sonic64
    Super-Sonic64

Cream's Profile WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Super-Sonic64 April 16th 2009, 12:40 am

Zezima wrote:
    Cream is seen as a cameo in Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut after finishing certain levels in different characters' Story Modes. She is flying through the sky of Station Square. She also appears on a billboard in some missions in Mission Mode. She is very polite and quiet referring to Robotnik as "Mister".

NO WONDER! I was trying to figure out why she was in the game!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Cream's Profile Blackr10Cream's Profile Medalw11Cream's Profile Medalg10Cream's Profile White10Cream's Profile Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 18th 2009, 12:54 am

She's got a very hollow personality that one.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 27th 2009, 2:56 pm

Cream the Rabbit is the one who is secretly in love with Tails without Tails knowing and nobody can pick up the hints that Cream wants to spend time with Tails hoping that she gets her goal completedby one day finally getting the chance to ask Tails out.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Cream's Profile Imagee10

Cream's Profile Blackr10Cream's Profile Medalw11Cream's Profile Zigzag10Cream's Profile White10Cream's Profile Medal13Cream's Profile Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 27th 2009, 2:57 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:Cream the Rabbit is the one who is secretly in love with Tails without Tails knowing and nobody can pick up the hints that Cream wants to spend time with Tails hoping that she gets her goal completedby one day finally getting the chance to ask Tails out.
    There is NO EVIDENCE of that.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 27th 2009, 3:00 pm

In Youtube vidoes there is alot of proof and it might be true for what Youtubes show.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Cream's Profile Imagee10

Cream's Profile Blackr10Cream's Profile Medalw11Cream's Profile Zigzag10Cream's Profile White10Cream's Profile Medal13Cream's Profile Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 27th 2009, 3:01 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:In Youtube vidoes there is alot of proof and it might be true for what Youtubes show.
    Can you give us these videos?
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 27th 2009, 3:04 pm

Sure I'll get you some Youtube videos but how any do you want.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Cream's Profile Imagee10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 27th 2009, 3:05 pm

I want REAL PROOF from the games
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 27th 2009, 3:13 pm

OK I will seek out for some Youtube videos only about Tails and Cream being together.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Cream's Profile Blackr10Cream's Profile Medalw11Cream's Profile Medalg10Cream's Profile White10Cream's Profile Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 27th 2009, 3:43 pm

No. Neo is right. There is zero proof of it being true because it isn't true. Tails and Cream is just a lazy love pairing created by the fans because they didn't want Tails to be alone.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Cream's Profile Imagee10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 27th 2009, 3:44 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:No. Neo is right. There is zero proof of it being true because it isn't true. Tails and Cream is just a lazy love pairing created by the fans because they didn't want Tails to be alone.
    He has Cosmos
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 27th 2009, 3:47 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:No. Neo is right. There is zero proof of it being true because it isn't true. Tails and Cream is just a lazy love pairing created by the fans because they didn't want Tails to be alone.
    He has Cosmos

Granted it's a pairing from a non-game canon anime but at least it exisits. Tails and Cream is completely made up.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 27th 2009, 3:48 pm

That is true because Tails still has got Cosmos seed that Tails planted in his planting pot and I believe that seed is Cosmos child that Cosmo asked Tail to raise as his child.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 27th 2009, 3:51 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:That is true because Tails still has got Cosmos seed that Tails planted in his planting pot and I believe that seed is Cosmos child that Cosmo asked Tail to raise as his child.

For all we know it's just a plant. And the Japanese version never said anything about that that 4kids might've covered up so it remains like that to this day. However, there's nothing wrong with speculating.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 27th 2009, 3:55 pm

All I know is that since the seed that Tails obtained thanks to Sonic the Hedgehog the seed that Tails has got must be a child of Cosmo because Cosmo is a plant creature that has restored her people by sacrificing herself.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 27th 2009, 4:06 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:All I know is that since the seed that Tails obtained thanks to Sonic the Hedgehog the seed that Tails has got must be a child of Cosmo because Cosmo is a plant creature that has restored her people by sacrificing herself.

No. That isn't true. That seed being a child is probably the least likly thing that would happen. Now this was something that was defidently covered up by 4kids.

That weird statement about Cosmo saying that her seeds would spread and recreate her species was a lie 4kids added in so people wouldn't feel sad about her dieing (or for whatever reason. Maybe they were angry they couldn't cover up her death). But regardless, when Cosmo died that was the end of her species.

I have no idea what that seed was suppose to be but I suspect it's just a regular plant.

And we're off topic now so let's get back to Cream.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 28th 2009, 2:58 am

Cream the Rabbit would be Tailses perfect girlfriend because they both care about the other people who is in the battle against Dr Eggman.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 3:29 pm

I disagree with that too.

The only pairing I support is the Charmy and Cream pairing because it's the only one that makes absolute sense to me. They have so much in common despite what their personalities are.

Besides, if Knuckles and Rouge is possible then that shouldn't be much of an issue either.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 28th 2009, 4:14 pm

I do not know if I disagree because Tails does spend alot of time with Cream the Rabbit even when they are not in love with each other.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Cream's Profile Imagee10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 28th 2009, 4:17 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:I do not know if I disagree because Tails does spend alot of time with Cream the Rabbit even when they are not in love with each other.
    When do they spend time with each other?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Cream's Profile VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 4:20 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Antony the Bat wrote:I do not know if I disagree because Tails does spend alot of time with Cream the Rabbit even when they are not in love with each other.
    When do they spend time with each other?

The answer is never.

But Charmy never spends much time with Cream so I myself can't use this as a basis. Oh well.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Cream's Profile Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 28th 2009, 4:25 pm

OK Charmy never spends enough time with Cream but it would be funny if Bukkun ends up as Creams boyfriend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content