RidersDX
Sonic Fan
Light Dash
Zez
SonicFanGirl 2007
Shadow Dude 64
Gamma The Great
20 posters

Do you want Chao to return to the games?

Poll

I want Chao to

[ 3 ]
    Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_le1114%Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_ri11 [14%] 
    [ 14 ]
    Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_le1167%Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_ri11 [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_le115%Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_ri11 [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_le1114%Do you want Chao to return to the games? Bar_ri11 [14%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Do you want Chao to return to the games? VOZLn

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalg10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep2

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Empty Do you want Chao to return to the games?

Post by Gamma The Great April 14th 2009, 5:39 am

I do. Do you?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

: Male
     Rep3

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Empty Re: Do you want Chao to return to the games?

Post by Shadow Dude 64 April 14th 2009, 6:11 am

I loved the chao to come back in the next sonic game.
    SonicFanGirl 2007
    SonicFanGirl 2007

Do you want Chao to return to the games? WFmvl

: Female
     Rep-1

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Empty Re: Do you want Chao to return to the games?

Post by SonicFanGirl 2007 April 14th 2009, 6:19 am

Sure, why not? They were pretty cool in SADX and SA2B
    Zez
    Zez

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 14th 2009, 6:19 am

I want Chao back so badly.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Do you want Chao to return to the games? GOMM8

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13Do you want Chao to return to the games? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash April 14th 2009, 7:11 am

I'll live without them, but as much as I love them, it'd be somewhat of a hassle to transfer them from Gamecube to Wii.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan April 14th 2009, 10:43 am

I'd love Chao Gardens to return to the games! Chao raising was my favourite part of SA2, it was so addictive. I'd spend hours playing it every day.
    RidersDX
    RidersDX

Rep0

Post by RidersDX April 14th 2009, 11:31 am

OF COURSE I DO. Chao Garden was one of my favorite parts of the adventure games. It was such an addicting thing to do. I can't wait for the day they do come back.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 14th 2009, 1:35 pm

ayes but without ommochao

(i suicided 20 times to not here that evil thing anymore!)
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 14th 2009, 8:46 pm

Yes. Chao are awesome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 14th 2009, 9:37 pm

Nope, I've always thought that they got in the way of the game it self.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Do you want Chao to return to the games? 56qtD

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z April 14th 2009, 10:42 pm

I miss meh Chao so much. Plus, with the tech today, they could actually be more gradual changing and have so many more types and have more intelligence, and become slightly smarter as they grow, etc. Of course, they shouldn't spend all their time on chao, but they could make them better than in SA2 for sure.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalg10Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 16th 2009, 12:45 am

I honestly could care less. I'll enjoy the game without them.
    sykog
    sykog

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Imagee10

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalg10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 16th 2009, 9:00 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:I honestly could care less. I'll enjoy the game without them.
    Same for me.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalg10Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 18th 2009, 12:40 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:I honestly could care less. I'll enjoy the game without them.
    Same for me.

I think that's just kewl.
    codeorange

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalg10Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 18th 2009, 1:45 am

I'm "meh" on the subject. To be honest, I really can't seem to get into the concept of Chao. Whatever happens to them happens. I won't push for either side though, I'll just wait and see.
    Zez
    Zez

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 18th 2009, 3:15 am

Super Racer Z wrote:I miss meh Chao so much. Plus, with the tech today, they could actually be more gradual changing and have so many more types and have more intelligence, and become slightly smarter as they grow, etc. Of course, they shouldn't spend all their time on chao, but they could make them better than in SA2 for sure.

Finally someone agrees. The SA2B Chao Garden is about 85% of the sole reasons I ever continued playing SA2B again after defeating it. It was way too much fun to not make a second one.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalg10Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta April 18th 2009, 6:42 am

I miss them! It was fun to raise them back then... I'm still doing it in my free time. It was awesome!
    Lex.loves.kate
    Lex.loves.kate

Rep0

Post by Lex.loves.kate January 17th 2010, 7:47 pm

Light Dash wrote:I'll live without them, but as much as I love them, it'd be somewhat of a hassle to transfer them from Gamecube to Wii.

not really, just pop the memory card into the top back of the wii :)
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 17th 2010, 7:48 pm

I'd want Chao back. But, the question is, how can they improve on what they did with SA2B?
    Phantom
    Phantom

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom January 17th 2010, 8:33 pm

I never got into this whole "virtual pet" fad, nor did I get into the Chao that much. Not that I hated it, it's just that I never saw the appeal of it. It was an okay diversion, but I'm not exactly clamoring for a return of the Chao.
    RedFire Mario
    RedFire Mario

Rep0

Post by RedFire Mario January 17th 2010, 8:46 pm

I would love to see the Chao Garden reappearing in the Sonic series, though if Sega ever thinks of bring it back, it won't be as good as SA2B's.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Do you want Chao to return to the games? ZtZYh

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13Do you want Chao to return to the games? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 18th 2010, 2:20 pm

Zezima wrote:I'd want Chao back. But, the question is, how can they improve on what they did with SA2B?
    Easy. More stuff to do, have their own levels, perhaps participate in regular levels, minigames, etc.
    sykog
    sykog

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalg10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 18th 2010, 11:10 pm

They were great in SA2, but I wouldn't mind if they never made a new chao garden. I still would like them to have chao to appear in the games though.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 2nd 2011, 10:06 am

I want the chao so badly in Sonic Generations! But as Zez said how will they improve it?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Do you want Chao to return to the games? ZtZYh

Do you want Chao to return to the games? Blackr10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medalw11Do you want Chao to return to the games? Zigzag10Do you want Chao to return to the games? White10Do you want Chao to return to the games? Medal13Do you want Chao to return to the games? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 4th 2011, 1:35 am

And like I said, more stuff to do, have their own levels, perhaps participate in regular levels, minigames, etc. There are lots of things chao can do, especially once they get to higher levels and get new abilities. As we've learned from Cheese, they become tanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content