Auflodern
16 posters

most likely, and least likely couples

SonicFanGirl 2007
    SonicFanGirl 2007

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep-1

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Empty Re: most likely, and least likely couples

Post by SonicFanGirl 2007 April 22nd 2009, 6:32 am

Silvaze FTW!
    Pianta
    Pianta

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Imagee10

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 White10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

Rep21

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Empty Re: most likely, and least likely couples

Post by Pianta April 22nd 2009, 9:43 am

SonicxEggman FTW :Mr. Green:

Kriegsmarine wrote:general cacti rocks

QFT.
    Rouge The Bat
    Rouge The Bat

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Rouge The Bat April 29th 2009, 4:27 pm

I support!:
    Sonamy
    CharmyxCream
    Taieam
    Knuxouge
    Slivaze

Kinda Support(all unlikey to happen):
    Shadaze
    Shadikal

I CAN'T FREACKON STAND THESE COUPLES!!!!!:
    Shadouge
    Knuxaze
    Sonouge
    Taiouge
    Knuxikal
    Shadamy
    Eggmanxanybody
    TailsxMarine
    Taiaze
    Boom
    Boom

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 GOMM8

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

Post by Boom April 29th 2009, 5:26 pm

I support a ElisexMaria couple.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 VOZLn

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 White10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 3rd 2009, 10:31 am

Boom wrote:I support a ElisexMaria couple.
    woooow....
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 White10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 3rd 2009, 1:49 pm

Rouge The Bat wrote:I support!:
    CharmyxCream

Sweet. There's a thing in common. :Mr. Green:
    Zez
    Zez

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 3rd 2009, 9:42 pm

I hate CosmoxCream.

That's juss.... weird.
    Army
    Army

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 3rd 2009, 11:54 pm

I hate SonicXTails...
    That is really stupid...
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 White10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 4th 2009, 5:17 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:I hate SonicXTails...
    That is really stupid...
    But it's true
    Army
    Army

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 4th 2009, 5:52 pm

Show me proof.
    sykog
    sykog

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 4th 2009, 7:34 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:I hate SonicXTails...
    That is really stupid...
    99% of them are
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 White10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 4th 2009, 7:54 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Show me proof.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMR9UE-hPdI&feature=channel_page
    This song was use in Sonic 2 where Tails had his major apperince(His first was Sonic 2 for the MS)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 ZtZYh

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 White10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 5th 2009, 7:15 pm

Like I theorized, it's possible Amy was going to be in STH 2, hence the love song.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 5th 2009, 7:40 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Like I theorized, it's possible Amy was going to be in STH 2, hence the love song.
    Do you have proof Amy was going to be in Sonic 2?
    I mean I know there was suppose to be a Human Lady but still that was before Sonic 1
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 White10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 5th 2009, 7:44 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Like I theorized, it's possible Amy was going to be in STH 2, hence the love song.
    I mean I know there was suppose to be a Human Lady but still that was before Sonic 1
    Not proof, but theories.
    http://concept-mobius.technoguild.com/content/view/127/28/
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 5th 2009, 7:49 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Not proof, but theories.
    I DON'T WANT THEORIES I WANT FACTS
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 5th 2009, 8:00 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Not proof, but theories.
    I DON'T WANT THEORIES I WANT FACTS
    Well then you shouldn't be posting theories as facts. Payback likes the beach, or something like that.(insert the removed razz smily here)
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 5th 2009, 8:01 pm

Neo, I DON'T WANT STUPID LOVE SONGS! THEY MEAN NOTHING! I WANT STRIGHT OUT FACTS FROM SEGA!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 5th 2009, 8:02 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Neo, I DON'T WANT STUPID LOVE SONGS! THEY MEAN NOTHING! I WANT STRIGHT OUT FACTS FROM SEGA!
    Shut up
    sykog
    sykog

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Blackr10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 5th 2009, 8:36 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Neo, I DON'T WANT STUPID LOVE SONGS! THEY MEAN NOTHING! I WANT STRIGHT OUT FACTS FROM SEGA!
    Shut up
    Laughing that was funny Laughing
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalw11most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medalg10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Zigzag10most likely, and least likely couples - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great June 24th 2009, 1:36 am

Sonic X Tails stems from Tails' dependability on Sonic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content