The ancient lands.

5 posters

Any story ideas? Omega version.

Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Any story ideas? Omega version. VOZLn

Any story ideas? Omega version. Blackr10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalg10Any story ideas? Omega version. White10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Any story ideas? Omega version. Empty Any story ideas? Omega version.

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 26th 2009, 2:28 pm

This one seems like the hardest to me. Do any of you believe there's a way for Omega to be included within the next Sonic game and make sense to the story? I miss him a lot.

Last edited by Crystal Chaotix 3 on April 26th 2009, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Any story ideas? Omega version. Imagee10

Any story ideas? Omega version. Blackr10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Zigzag10Any story ideas? Omega version. White10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalg10

Rep35

Any story ideas? Omega version. Empty Re: Any story ideas? Omega version.

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 26th 2009, 2:28 pm

Not that I can think of
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Any story ideas? Omega version. Blackr10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalg10Any story ideas? Omega version. White10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 26th 2009, 4:59 pm

I'm thinking a story that dealt with him finding out about how Gamma and Beta died would be nice.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Any story ideas? Omega version. Blackr10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Zigzag10Any story ideas? Omega version. White10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 26th 2009, 4:59 pm

Why?
    Omega has nothing to do with Gamma or Beta besides being in the same Robot series
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 26th 2009, 5:07 pm

It's simple why. They're apart of the same robot series was the main one. Gamma being a renegade like him is another plus. Finding out Eggman's actions against Beta might be another motivational step. It'd be a good way to appeal to his other non-destructive side and his destructive side against Eggman at the same time.
    sykog
    sykog

Any story ideas? Omega version. Blackr10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalg10Any story ideas? Omega version. Zigzag10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 26th 2009, 9:32 pm

Eh, I don't really care about Omega
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Any story ideas? Omega version. ZtZYh

Any story ideas? Omega version. Blackr10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Zigzag10Any story ideas? Omega version. White10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13Any story ideas? Omega version. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 27th 2009, 10:18 am

Omega is trying to get revenge on Ivo. Not that hard to figure out a story.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 27th 2009, 3:45 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Omega is trying to get revenge on Ivo. Not that hard to figure out a story.

Then tell me how you'd include him within one of the games while also trying to keep focus on Sonic and whoever else appeared in there. I don't want to be completely repetitive after all.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Any story ideas? Omega version. Blackr10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Zigzag10Any story ideas? Omega version. White10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13Any story ideas? Omega version. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 27th 2009, 5:49 pm

Well, like my comic did, Omega is pretty much on his mission to find Ivo. He tried using Metal Sonic as bait, but Ivo brought enough force to knock him out. Then he tries to find all of his bases, but meets Hasbean along the way, who directs him towards Bean Island. Then he washes up on Soleanna and tries to find Ivo there, since he knows he's there, but gets involved with SNG. That's it for now in terms of my comic.
    But as for my game idea, I think I was acting on the idea that he was helping/hurting Sonic on his quest to beat Ivo, while Sonic and Tails were investigating recent activity at the Final Egg base.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 27th 2009, 6:41 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, like my comic did, Omega is pretty much on his mission to find Ivo. He tried using Metal Sonic as bait, but Ivo brought enough force to knock him out. Then he tries to find all of his bases, but meets Hasbean along the way, who directs him towards Bean Island. Then he washes up on Soleanna and tries to find Ivo there, since he knows he's there, but gets involved with SNG. That's it for now in terms of my comic.
    But as for my game idea, I think I was acting on the idea that he was helping/hurting Sonic on his quest to beat Ivo, while Sonic and Tails were investigating recent activity at the Final Egg base.

I really love the event you described to me in that comic. I'll need to see it again.

But as for the second part, it sounds like the same generic stuff he'd be accustomed with. Even Next-gen, of all games, gave him a solid reason to be there (considering what the game was after all.)
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalw11Any story ideas? Omega version. Medalg10Any story ideas? Omega version. Zigzag10Any story ideas? Omega version. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 28th 2009, 6:29 am

Learning about Gamma's past as an extra motivation and added backstory to Omega and his quest for destruction of Robotnik.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 3:31 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:Learning about Gamma's past as an extra motivation and added backstory to Omega and his quest for destruction of Robotnik.

The same thing I suggested. coolguy
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 28th 2009, 3:32 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Gamma The Great wrote:Learning about Gamma's past as an extra motivation and added backstory to Omega and his quest for destruction of Robotnik.

How does it help in his quest to destroy Eggman?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 3:43 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's motivation.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 28th 2009, 3:43 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's motivation.
    FOR WHAT!
    HE's already motivated as it is.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 3:49 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's motivation.
    FOR WHAT!

What's wrong with more?

And what's wrong with finding out what happened to Gamma?

Why would anyone be against that?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 28th 2009, 3:51 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's motivation.
    FOR WHAT!

What's wrong with more?

Because it's pointless to find out what happen to a dead robot
    And he was never really against Eggman he just wnated his friends free and I don't think Omega cares much about Flickies
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 3:59 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's motivation.
    FOR WHAT!

What's wrong with more?

Because it's pointless to find out what happen to a dead robot
    And he was never really against Eggman he just wnated his friends free and I don't think Omega cares much about Flickies

You make a good point. But on the other hand I'm not seeing much point to a lot of other things that have taken place across the community and were allowed in anyway.

Either way, if you're against it then you've also probably thought up something yourself other then what he has now.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 28th 2009, 5:54 pm

Like CrystallizedMephiles, I don't think Omega would care about his past brothers in a sense of curiousity. However, if the unseen E-series were to get involved, as was planned somewhat in my game idea, he would be more involved in that kind of idea of the past.
    And as for the Flickies comment, no, he probably doesn't care. After all, he probably has one, or some animal, inside him.
    Another thing that is kinda needed is, if I have heard about the events of SC:TDB accurately, is Omega's resentment of humans, or his lesser thinking of them, or however he acted in that game.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 8:40 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Like CrystallizedMephiles, I don't think Omega would care about his past brothers in a sense of curiousity. However, if the unseen E-series were to get involved, as was planned somewhat in my game idea, he would be more involved in that kind of idea of the past.
    And as for the Flickies comment, no, he probably doesn't care. After all, he probably has one, or some animal, inside him.
    Another thing that is kinda needed is, if I have heard about the events of SC:TDB accurately, is Omega's resentment of humans, or his lesser thinking of them, or however he acted in that game.

I seriously doubt Omega has any flicky inside him after Next-gen.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 28th 2009, 10:04 pm

Nah, I'd say that the animal would be put in suspended animation, and as such shouldn't age. After all, their biological needs aren't being serviced in there.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 10:15 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Nah, I'd say that the animal would be put in suspended animation, and as such shouldn't age. After all, their biological needs aren't being serviced in there.

While that's true I'm still doubting it. Mainly because there hasn't been any mention of one being in there though even though that could very well go without saying.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 28th 2009, 10:49 pm

I'm guessing there is simply because, aside from Zero (although I believe Birdie was meant for him), Phis, and the E-2000 and up badniks, they used animals.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 28th 2009, 10:50 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I'm guessing there is simply because, aside from Zero (although I believe Birdie was meant for him), Phis, and the E-2000 and up badniks, they used animals.

You believe birdie was meant for him? How was he able to move around though? And when he exploded no flicky came out.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 28th 2009, 11:10 pm

Exactly. See that bubble on Zero's head? I think Birdie would have went in there.
    As for how, I think that he could still function, but not as well, since he seemed to have no speech capabilities. I'm probably wrong, but I like to see it that way, and besides, none of the other E-series outside Sonic X ran without some external power supply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content