The ancient lands.

4 posters

Why you like the games

Zez
    Zez

Why you like the games VOZLn

Why you like the games Blackr10Why you like the games Medalw11Why you like the games Zigzag10Why you like the games Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Why you like the games Empty Why you like the games

Post by Zez May 7th 2009, 10:23 am

Just a simple question, what about Sonic games that you look forward to, enjoy, or just think is totally epic?

To me, I always found the high-paced speed combined with slowed down platforming sections to be freakin' brilliant. I always thought that Sonic levels are always colorful (still to this day) and a vibrant area that makes you want to be there. And the main Genesis games always had a really great thing, simplicity, all buttons were the jump button, meaning that there were little to no special skills, and when SEGA took that simple idea and put it to complex or clever gimmicks made Sonic games gold.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Why you like the games ZtZYh

Why you like the games Blackr10Why you like the games Medalw11Why you like the games Zigzag10Why you like the games White10Why you like the games Medal13Why you like the games 2nio02t

Rep76

Why you like the games Empty Re: Why you like the games

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 7th 2009, 11:06 am

I like if Sonic's in it, and the story. Those are pretty much what I look forward to I guess.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Why you like the games VOZLn

Why you like the games Blackr10Why you like the games Medalw11Why you like the games Medalg10Why you like the games White10Why you like the games Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 7th 2009, 3:24 pm

The story and the charactes I get to see and/or play as are what I take into consideration first.
    sykog
    sykog

Why you like the games Imagee10

Why you like the games Blackr10Why you like the games Medalw11Why you like the games Medalg10Why you like the games Zigzag10Why you like the games Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 7th 2009, 7:35 pm

I like the fast-paced gameplay also with lots of well thought platforming, the music, characters, and the story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content