The ancient lands.

3 posters

Best Current-Gen Platformers

Erazor
    Erazor

Best Current-Gen Platformers Imagee10

Best Current-Gen Platformers Blackr10Best Current-Gen Platformers Medalw11Best Current-Gen Platformers Medalg10Best Current-Gen Platformers White10Best Current-Gen Platformers Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Best Current-Gen Platformers Empty Best Current-Gen Platformers

Post by Erazor May 20th 2009, 4:59 pm

Post what you think is the best platformer for each Current-Gen console and why.

Wii - Super Mario Galaxy
    The best Mario game since Super Mario World. So many stages, so many worlds, and- finally- Luigi is playable in a 3D Mario game. It's music is stunning and it's graphics are on par with your average 360 game. There really is nothing to dislike about this game.

X-Box 360 - Sonic Unleashed
    Sonic has no competition on the 360. Heck, at the time of it's release I would have called Sonic '06 best. You could argue the Crash games, but those are port-ups of Wii games and, quite frankly, they just don't compare to Sonic Unleashed. You could argue Banjo-Kazooie: N&B, but the only actual platforming is in the hub world. It also helps that Unleashed on the 360 is the best Sonic game since Sonic Heroes. People can say the Werehog element is no good, but it's still better than every other alternate gameplay style Sonic Team has used. Like Mario Galaxy, this game's music and graphics are great. It's also the fastest Sonic game EVER!!

Playstation 3 - Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    I don't own many PS3 games, but if I had to pick one game as the PS3's standout platformer it'd be Ratchet & Clank. It takes everything awesome about the previous games and completely upgrades it for the current generation of consoles.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Best Current-Gen Platformers VOZLn

Best Current-Gen Platformers Medalw11Best Current-Gen Platformers Zigzag10Best Current-Gen Platformers White10Best Current-Gen Platformers Medal13

Rep26

Best Current-Gen Platformers Empty Re: Best Current-Gen Platformers

Post by Auflodern May 20th 2009, 5:20 pm

wii-sonic and the black knight

simply the best sonic game on the wii. Has a great fighting quota and platforming as well also the best graphics on the wii hands down.

nuff said nothing can class with it...

YESS 666 POSTS!!!!!!!
    sykog
    sykog

Best Current-Gen Platformers Imagee10

Best Current-Gen Platformers Blackr10Best Current-Gen Platformers Medalw11Best Current-Gen Platformers Medalg10Best Current-Gen Platformers Zigzag10Best Current-Gen Platformers Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 20th 2009, 10:53 pm

I only have a Wii, and I would say Super Mario Galaxy. It has great levels, graphics, controls, everything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content