Erazor
NeoMetalSonic
Army
19 posters

Dumbest things heard on xbox live.

Army
    Army

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. VOZLn

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Empty Dumbest things heard on xbox live.

Post by Army May 31st 2009, 12:28 am

Here are some of mine
    So one time in Griffball I ran into a team that was some guys from Mexico, and they kept talking in Spanish. They also had one guy who was just some English guy. The conversation went like this:

Spanish Guy: (something in Spanish)
    English Guy: What you say to me?
    English Guy: ARE YOU A TERRORIST?
    Spanish Guy: (something in Spanish, then laughing)
    English Guy: I'll have you know my bro is in Iraq and he will kick your a.
    English Guy: Man, I bet the government is going to kill all you stupid jihads. Seriously, you guys are dicks to us true Americans. You're like, afraid of our freedom. Stupid fa**ots.
    Me: Uh, dude? These guys are Spanish.
    English Guy: The cheeky bastards.
    English Guy: SHUT UP! YOU BITCHES BETTER RUN WHEN AMERICA COMES A KNOCKING!
    Me: Ok, you can stop trolling now. It's not really funny anymore.
    English Guy: What the f*ck's a troll?

and my favorite (this was back when I thought there was no god)
    I had this one little kid in GTA4 who had a microphone, and all his friends talking in the background. One of them shouts out 'God wont like that.', presumably because one of them swore, so I said that God isn't real and cant hurt you. Suddenly the kid starts screaming extremely loud and high pitched, the mic cuts off, and comes back 3 minutes later with:

"If you ever talk to my son again I'm gonna find your a and cut open your throat."

Kid then promptly leaves and I get negative rep for it.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Imagee10

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10

Rep35

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Empty Re: Dumbest things heard on xbox live.

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 31st 2009, 9:07 am

.....................................................damn kids
    Erazor
    Erazor

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 31st 2009, 11:20 am

Kid: You guys all suck at this game. I bet I could kick all of your a$$e$.

Long story short, he challenged the five of us to a one on five match in Call of Duty and lost miserably.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 31st 2009, 12:04 pm

Erazor wrote:Kid: You guys all suck at this game. I bet I could kick all of your a$$e$.

Long story short, he challenged the five of us to a one on five match in Call of Duty and lost miserably.
    I wish I could have seen that
    What did he say afterward?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 31st 2009, 12:36 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Erazor wrote:Kid: You guys all suck at this game. I bet I could kick all of your a$$e$.

somthing along the lines of

..... That was not fair you A**es cheated you used hacked weapons you A**es really need to play F***in fair F***ers

am i right? or did he leave?
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon May 31st 2009, 2:17 pm

This isn't on xbox live,but it's in an arcade over here.I am playing King of fighters 2002,and a little kid walks up and says.
    Little Kid:CAN I PLAY!? (Yelling)
    Me:Go to the 2nd player.
    Little Kid:(inserts his credit)
    (Game goes to character select)
    (We pick our characters and then it starts.)
    (Now,this kid SUCKS at fighting games so I tell him to read the move sheets near the control panel.)
    (Then he keeps doing a cheap move)
    Me:Ok,guess what?
    Little Kid:What?
    (I KO him.)
    Then he keeps inserting credits wanting to play again,even though I have to go.
    Then,his mother comes to me and says: "I saw what you did to my son,you cheated."
    Me:You weren't even there.
    Little kid's mom:My son never lies and if he says you cheated,you cheated.
    Me:Ok,look lady,we all know how badly you want your son's quarter back,but it isn't going to happen.
    (Little Kid's mom brings over the owner)
    Owner:What's going on?
    Little Kid's Mom:This guy was cheating against my son.I think you should kick him out for causing a disturbance.
    Owner (pulls me aside)
    Owner:Ok,what really happened?
    Me:Kof2002,I tried to teach the kid some combos,he did a cheap move over and over so I blocked it and KOed him.
    (Owner kicks out the son and mother.)
    And that is why sons and mothers should STAY THE F*** OUT OF ARCADES!
    sykog
    sykog

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 31st 2009, 2:32 pm

People with mental disabilities should not be aloud to play videogames.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 1st 2009, 1:14 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:

He kept asking for rematches. We accepted two of his rematches and beat him both times. The third time I joined his team and kept Team Killing him until he left. Of course there was plenty of swearing and unfounded insults but it was fun.
    steve the mime
    steve the mime

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by steve the mime June 28th 2009, 8:12 am

its not the dumbest thing i have heard but during a halo match some kid forgot to mute his mic he was stood still and you could hear him on his mic he was jacking off sorry to say its was f**king funny
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 25th 2009, 7:36 pm

this was on tf2 and wasnt dumb but hilarious!

little kid: stop killing me!

me:how else should i lay then

admin gypsy joe: one sec

*little kid's name changes to mangina*

little kid:whats a mangina?

gypsy: it's like a Virginia for gay people

little kid:change it back!

gypsy:why should I mangina?

little kid: CHANGE IT BACK!!

gypsy: ok shut up Ill change it back

*mangina has changed name to big hairy mangina*

Little kid: Change it back!!!

Gypsy: why when you have a big hairy mangina

*vote goes out Change arcterus name back?*

*vote finished 90% no*

*big hairy mangina's name changed to big hairy vagina*

gypsy: there now it's a little more realistic

(gypsy keeps going back and forth until the little kid's friend comes by and we make fun of her)

then the map changes to best in class and everything goes back to normal
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. 56qtD

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z August 26th 2009, 11:12 pm

Someone name calling, saying he'll own us and crap in the lobby, then getting his a kicked. Even funnier when he singles someone out, then they end up having the best statistics when it's over.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom August 28th 2009, 1:51 am

All of these happened when playing Halo 2:

-On a Team CTF, one dude on my team kept getting up in my face with a Shotgun, saying "How do you like me now?" among other random crap. I told him to bugger off, then he shot me at point-blank range. I respawned, killed him and left the game.

-Playing with a teammate with the gamertag "White Supremecy" He didn't have a mic.

-My then-roommate played and used a fake accent reminiscent of Kim Jong Il from "Team America," even leading the whole group of players in a chorus of "I'm So Ronery."
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 28th 2009, 11:02 am

Phantom wrote:
    -On a Team CTF, one dude on my team kept getting up in my face with a Shotgun, saying "How do you like me now?" among other random crap. I told him to bugger off, then he shot me at point-blank range. I respawned, killed him and left the game.
    You could have done better. You should have tricked him into doing it again and have him kicked.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. GOMM8

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 19th 2009, 10:14 pm

I witnessed a guy on Halo 3 curse out another player, and then discover it was his girlfriend.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 2:33 pm

Worst Halo 3 pick up lines

Girl: Hey

Guy 1: Sup baby wanna see my sniper? I'll zoom in for ya.

Girl: Wow you guys are retards...

Guy 2: Please give me your e-mail!

Me: Nerds....

Guy 1: Shut up little kid i'll f**king own you!

Girl: I'd like to see this!

*3 games later*

Girl: Wow he owned you...

Guy 1 and 2: Whatever little p*ss* you just got lucky...

*Guy 1 and 2 leave game*

Me: So whats up?

Girl: Nothin much wanna play matchmakin?

Me: Gotta go soon...

Girl: Heres my e-mail and GT see ya soon

*girl logs off*

Me: WOOT
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 24th 2009, 2:34 pm

Post the email for proof
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 3:16 pm

anton.baker47@yahoo.com

Is her ex boyfriends e-mail she'll answer it cuz she stole it lol
    sykog
    sykog

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 24th 2009, 8:13 pm

Shadow122 wrote:anton.baker47@yahoo.com

Is her ex boyfriends e-mail she'll answer it cuz she stole it lol

That's so funny!! : ):
    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.O. is going to send her hate mail now.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 8:28 pm

I'm going to laugh if she responds.
    DJ Mudkip
    DJ Mudkip

Rep0

Post by DJ Mudkip September 26th 2009, 2:11 am

i have gotten yelled at SO many times on Xbox Live. good thing i dont have a headset :3

Heres one on halo 3:

Me(Gamerfreak55): *gets a headshot on FakePenguin(Infected!)*

FakePenguin: WTF! WHY DID YOU KILL ME GAMERFREAK! YOU DUMMY!

Me: *silent because i haz no headset :<*

Announcer: Last Man Standing! (not me)

Everyone: AWESOME! YEAH WE GONNA KILL HIM! (and it was a girl.)

FakePenguin: Before we do, kick gamerfreak55. he keeps on betraying me!

Me: :<_<:

Tylor166 or something: No im not gonna kick him he is awesome!

Chance88 or whatever the brat's name is.: YEAH KICK HIM TYLOH! (he sounds like a 6 year old..)

Announcer: ROUND OVA!

*me infected again and final round*

Me: *shoots rockets when FakePenguin is just standing in the sky with no cover*

Announcer: NEW ZOMBIE!

FakePenguin: AUGH I HATE YOU OHH MYY GODDD *trys to betray me by hitting me with a energy sword*

*Game Over!*

FakePenguin: *starts goin all crazy and murderish when saying stuff that he was not old enough to say! * : ):
    FakePenguin: IM LEAVING! GAMERFREAK55 IS A FRIKIN NOOB.

*FakePenguin Leaves*

Me: :Oh No: : ):
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 26th 2009, 3:23 am

Lolz thats funny. You should have PMed him via with txt and told him he was a noob and you didn't have a mic.
    Starlight Rage Zone
    Starlight Rage Zone

Rep0

Post by Starlight Rage Zone January 3rd 2010, 4:40 pm

Some random dude calling a guy a "Chair maker" as an insult.
    Army
    Army

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Medal13Dumbest things heard on xbox live. Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army January 3rd 2010, 6:15 pm

Starlight Rage Zone wrote:Some random dude calling a guy a "Chair maker" as an insult.
    I think that was me :3
    sonicfan01
    sonicfan01

Rep0

Post by sonicfan01 January 8th 2010, 7:23 pm

Shadow122 wrote:Worst Halo 3 pick up lines

Girl: Hey

Guy 1: Sup baby wanna see my sniper? I'll zoom in for ya.

Girl: Wow you guys are retards...

Guy 2: Please give me your e-mail!

Me: Nerds....

Guy 1: Shut up little kid i'll f**king own you!

Girl: I'd like to see this!

*3 games later*

Girl: Wow he owned you...

Guy 1 and 2: Whatever little p*ss* you just got lucky...

*Guy 1 and 2 leave game*

Me: So whats up?

Girl: Nothin much wanna play matchmakin?

Me: Gotta go soon...

Girl: Heres my e-mail and GT see ya soon

*girl logs off*

Me: WOOT

That is sooooo fg epic :ROFL:

There was this one time on Halo 3 where I died, then respawned, but I didn't move cos I was sorting the mic and talking on msn...then this other guy killed me cos I wasn't moving, I don't boot him, so I respawn and move on....I start getting shot at, it's him again :<_<:

So I have literally no health left but then I kill him.....everytime he saw me he tried to kill me but I always got him instead, eventually he couldn't take it and booted me :LMAO: but it was soooo worth it :AUGH!:
    MusicVideo

Rep0

Post by MusicVideo January 18th 2010, 7:17 pm

I read on Sega.com Messageboards that a chick got booted OFF XBOXLIVE cuz in her Gamertag profile she described that she was a lesibian.

Crazy... I know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content