Erazor
NeoMetalSonic
Army
19 posters

Dumbest things heard on xbox live.

Army
    Army

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 VOZLn

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumbest things heard on xbox live.

Post by Army February 3rd 2010, 1:57 am

Ah the Suspension and banning forums on the XBox Live forums, my daily source of Lulz, it porves just how idotic people on Xbox Live are.
    http://forums.xbox.com/30125229/ShowPost.aspx
    obviously the 'mom' isnt watching her 'son' as closely as she thinks.

http://forums.xbox.com/30695485/ShowPost.aspx
    Warning, that one is a little kid trying to be sexual.
    Ah the ol' "I'm innocent!" "uh no your not" threads are always amusing.

I'll post more later.
    Army
    Army

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumbest things heard on xbox live.

Post by Army February 10th 2010, 1:34 am

Angry Nerds FTW!
    http://forums.xbox.com/31165464/ShowPost.aspx
    Also, I love the pro's Sarcastic comments.
    http://forums.xbox.com/31161817/ShowPost.aspx]
    Stupid glitcher, glitches are for morons!
    http://forums.xbox.com/31177412/ShowPost.aspx
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army February 12th 2010, 2:30 am

Lol, some idoit asked a Xbox Worker to hack the game and cheat for him, what an idoit, Lol.
    http://forums.xbox.com/31237926/ShowPost.aspx
    Jmh
    Jmh

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Imagee10

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 12th 2010, 4:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDUO29yMpI
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalg10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 12th 2010, 7:25 pm

*on Halo 3 Matchmaking Ranked on Valhalla*

Kid: D0N'7 M355 W/ M3, BR0. 1 H4Z L4G 5W1TCH.

A minute later, the n00b left and the status screen said:

BroTastic017 has been kicked and banned.

Me: LOL PWND
    Random dude on other team: LOL YEA

We didn't kill each other the whole game. We now play Halo at least once a week.
    Shade
    Shade

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade March 21st 2010, 5:04 pm

Pinata wrote:Here are some of mine
    So one time in Griffball I ran into a team that was some guys from Mexico, and they kept talking in Spanish. They also had one guy who was just some English guy. The conversation went like this:

Spanish Guy: (something in Spanish)
    English Guy: What you say to me?
    English Guy: ARE YOU A TERRORIST?
    Spanish Guy: (something in Spanish, then laughing)
    English Guy: I'll have you know my bro is in Iraq and he will kick your a.
    English Guy: Man, I bet the government is going to kill all you stupid jihads. Seriously, you guys are dicks to us true Americans. You're like, afraid of our freedom. Stupid fa**ots.
    Me: Uh, dude? These guys are Spanish.
    English Guy: The cheeky bastards.
    English Guy: SHUT UP! YOU BITCHES BETTER RUN WHEN AMERICA COMES A KNOCKING!
    Me: Ok, you can stop trolling now. It's not really funny anymore.
    English Guy: What the f*ck's a troll?

and my favorite (this was back when I thought there was no god)
    I had this one little kid in GTA4 who had a microphone, and all his friends talking in the background. One of them shouts out 'God wont like that.', presumably because one of them swore, so I said that God isn't real and cant hurt you. Suddenly the kid starts screaming extremely loud and high pitched, the mic cuts off, and comes back 3 minutes later with:

"If you ever talk to my son again I'm gonna find your a and cut open your throat."

Kid then promptly leaves and I get negative rep for it.

Before I had seen this, I had no idea what depths ignorance could descend to. Referring to the first case, I find it amazing that the english man has the ignorance to assume that the spanish man was a terrorist (just because he spoke in a different language), actively trolls him, and then asks what a troll is.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 White10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 21st 2010, 6:08 pm

Shadow122 wrote:Worst Halo 3 pick up lines

Girl: Hey

Guy 1: Sup baby wanna see my sniper? I'll zoom in for ya.

Girl: Wow you guys are retards...

Guy 2: Please give me your e-mail!

Me: Nerds....

Guy 1: Shut up little kid i'll f**king own you!

Girl: I'd like to see this!

*3 games later*

Girl: Wow he owned you...

Guy 1 and 2: Whatever little p*ss* you just got lucky...

*Guy 1 and 2 leave game*

Me: So whats up?

Girl: Nothin much wanna play matchmakin?

Me: Gotta go soon...

Girl: Heres my e-mail and GT see ya soon

*girl logs off*

Me: WOOT

you see when your nice to a girl good things happen and according to this you have to not be pushy and a dumbass...

well this is help to ask a girl out anyone who needs dating tips please look at the above.
    Zez
    Zez

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Blackr10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 21st 2010, 8:28 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:you see when you're nice to a girl good things happen and according to this you have to not be pushy and a dumbass...

well this is help to ask a girl out anyone who needs dating tips please look at the above.

Refer to signature.
    Shade
    Shade

Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medalw11Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Zigzag10Dumbest things heard on xbox live. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade March 22nd 2010, 11:55 am

Zezima wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:you see when you're nice to a girl good things happen and according to this you have to not be pushy and a dumbass...

Refer to signature.

Yes, I agree with Zezima, you have a few minor grammatical errors there, which I believe Zezima has highlighted in red for you.

However, I agree with the point that you are trying to get across. The easiest way to get a girl is not to be loud and egotistical, but to be quiet, polite and respectful, in order to successfully form a relationship with a girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content