Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 56qtD

The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 Medalw11The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The new Sonic rpg

Post by Super Racer Z June 3rd 2009, 6:40 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:" You have two choice you can kill him or I will kill you its your choice!" He replied

"Okay!" He barked. "I'll do it..."

Super Racer runs to a car, then remembers...

"He must mean the guy's name I met earlier must be Bloodshot... what an odd name..."

Super Racer pulls up to Bloodshot and mentions Darkrah to him through the rolled down window.

"...A guy named Darkrah threatened to kill me If I didn't murder you," Super Racer said. "What the hell is going on and why does he want you dead?!"
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 VOZLn

The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 Medalw11The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 White10The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 3rd 2009, 6:42 am

Bloodshot grabed Super racer and shouted to him " What you found Darkrah?!?"
    "We must leave town fast! May I have a lift?"
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 3rd 2009, 7:02 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Bloodshot grabed Super racer and shouted to him " What you found Darkrah?!?"
    "We must leave town fast! May I have a lift?"

"Sure, hope in!" Super racer Replied. "Just make sure you don't touch any buttons, including the radio. I got this remote for that."

Suddenly...
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 Medalw11The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 White10The new Sonic rpg - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 3rd 2009, 7:42 am

Darkrahs Gaurds came up the street looking for Super racer and Bloodshot
    "Not to offend you Super Racer but now is not the time to be worried about a radio nows the time to worry about or lives step on it!" He roared
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 3rd 2009, 9:04 am

"Okay!", Super Racer said to Bloodshot. "I advise you put your seat belt on, and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. Hold on!" Super Racer presses the volume up button on the radio to activate the Nitrous, revs the engine, and takes his foot off the clutch. The car launches forward, then he slides around the turn and heads towards the curvy uphill mountainous road.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 3rd 2009, 10:42 am

"Aww damnit theres like six of Darkrahs cars behind us!" He told Super Racer
    Bloodshot pulled two handguns from his pocket and said to Super Racer " No matter what happens keep driving understand?" Bloodshot then began to shoot at them
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 4th 2009, 1:33 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:"Aww damnit theres like six of Darkrahs cars behind us!" He told Super Racer
    Bloodshot pulled two handguns from his pocket and said to Super Racer " No matter what happens keep driving understand?" Bloodshot then began to shoot at them

"Why are you getting those guns out? The weapons equipped to my car are much better..." Super Racer remarked. He pressed the white button on the shifter and a spike strip fell out of the back bumper, then quickly expanded to cross the entire street. "Even if they continue to drive with flat tires, you can just shoot at and stop them. Afterall, wouldn't wanna waste anymore of this expensive weaponry on these fools."
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 4th 2009, 6:04 am

Just then as Bloodshot and Super Racer escaped a huge truck carrying a load of gaurds went in front of us
    "Super Racer!" he shouted "Into the other lane fast!
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 4th 2009, 6:06 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Just then as Bloodshot and Super Racer escaped a huge truck carrying a load of gaurds went in front of us
    "Super Racer!" he shouted "Into the other lane fast!

"Who needs another lane?" Super Racer said. "Quick, do you happen to be carrying around any C4 along with those guns?"
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 4th 2009, 6:11 am

Just as Bloodshot was handing the C4 to Super Racer 4 enemys jumped onto the car.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 4th 2009, 6:23 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Just as Bloodshot was handing the C4 to Super Racer 4 enemys jumped onto the car.
    "When I say to duck, get down." Super racer said. "Duck!" Super Racer pressed the "Convert." button, and the roof moved, then folded up, throwing 2 of the enemies off. The enemies jumped off because they saw the trailer ahead. He then ducked and chucked the C4 into the bottom of the trailer as they went under. "Gah, one of the enemies got the detonator! I need this gun." Super Racer barked, then grabbed the gun, turned around, taking his hands off the wheel, and aimed at the C4. He fired 2 shots, then BAM! the C4 detonated, destroying the trailer and incinerating everything in it. While he had his hands off the wheel, suddenly...
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 4th 2009, 6:26 am

"Super Racer look out!" he roared Bloodshot and Super Racer were sent flying off the cliff
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 4th 2009, 6:36 am

"Awwwww!" Super racer yelled. Suddenly, everything he was seeing slowed down, and his reflexes intensified as he became very calm and alert. He swiftly pressed the big red button on the dash, the steering wheel rotated and transformed, making a Yolk(the stick used to fly planes), and the side of the car opened and large wings with jet engines on the ends folded out. Super Racer than floored it to put the jet engines to full power and simultaneously activated the air brake to cause drag at the top of the vehicle, then pulled the stick all the way back. Both of you heeled over as the Gs became intense, and Bloodshot blacked out. The vehicle finally became level inches from the ground.

"Phew" Super Racer sighed, then pulled up to a safe altitude and continued to fly. "Bloodshot, you look a little pale. Are you okay?" Super Racer asked as Bloodshot gained conscieous.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 4th 2009, 6:42 am

" Heh...heh... Your a pretty cool driver buddy." He replied "Oh and I'm fine thanks for asking."
    "I think we lost Darkrah for now..."
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 4th 2009, 6:46 am

"So then, now that we lost him and have some calmness, I'd like a better explanation of why this guy wants you dead and who he is." Super Racer pulled down to an empty field below and activated reverse thrust and slowly glided to a stop on the field. "So, are you going to tell me, or what?"
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 4th 2009, 6:52 am

"Well his name is Darkrah and he is one of the most wanted crimanals in the world" he explained "Darkrah killed my family years ago and I want revenge but the only to get revenge is to find the seven rings and chaos emeralds.""If I get them I can take him down but Darkrah wants me dead to stop me from getting the seven rings and emeralds..."
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 4th 2009, 6:54 am

"Seven rings and emeralds? Where have I heard of that before..." Super Racer shrugs. "Okay then, so where are these emeralds and rings located, exactly?"
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 4th 2009, 6:57 am

"Well I have two rings when we get close to another ring it will brings us to it"
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 6th 2009, 5:55 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:"Well I have two rings when we get close to another ring it will brings us to it"

"Sounds fair enough, even though I swear I've heard of that from somewhere as well... How close do we have to get for it to work, and how will it guide us to it?" Super Racer asked.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 6th 2009, 8:32 am

"Wel its glowing now so we must be close to one..." Bloodshot replied
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 6th 2009, 11:25 am

"...So you mean to tell me it has no direction, we'll have to search manually going by the fact that... wait, does it even glow brighter or flash as you get closer or something?" Super Racer said as he ranted about the way it told them of being closer. "I mean, you think mystical phenomenons and powers could be more helpful..." He thought.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 6th 2009, 3:00 pm

"Hang on its getting brighter!" Bloodshot replied "Its this way."
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 7th 2009, 1:58 am

"This could be a problem." Super Racer said. "There isn't a clear spot to land for a mile, and by the time we get to it, Darkrah may find us unless-" He hesitated. "Wait, does Darkrah have any of these rings?" Super Racer questioned.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 8th 2009, 9:15 am

"He has one so we must act fast!" he replied
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 9th 2009, 3:47 am

"Hold on then, this could get a bit rough!" Super Racer turned to the right, then gradually to the left to line up with the road and then pitched down and flew to feet above the road, going 150+ MPH, then hit the red button to disable flight, and smacked into the ground, smashing up the front bumper, then locked the brakes up trying to stop, losing control of the car at 100 MPH, then Bloodshot and Super Racer held on for life while they spun round and round, until the come to a stop right at the curb of the T intersection.

"You okay?" He asked. He got out of the car and looked around. "Aww no... the bumper... this'll cost thousands to repair... damn it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content