16 posters

Important Question that must be asked.

cius_warren180sx
    cius_warren180sx

Important Question that must be asked. WFmvl

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10

: Male
     Rep1

Important Question that must be asked. Empty Important Question that must be asked.

Post by cius_warren180sx November 1st 2008, 11:57 am

Should Sega bring back Elise? I say yes, Amy needs some competition and Elise adds alot to the story. Plus she is cute. :D
    sykog
    sykog

Important Question that must be asked. Imagee10

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. Medalg10Important Question that must be asked. Zigzag10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep29

Important Question that must be asked. Empty Re: Important Question that must be asked.

Post by sykog November 1st 2008, 12:03 pm

HECK NO. Thats almost as bad as bringing Chris to the games.
    cius_warren180sx
    cius_warren180sx

Rep1

Important Question that must be asked. Empty Re: Important Question that must be asked.

Post by cius_warren180sx November 1st 2008, 6:57 pm

sykog77 wrote:HECK NO. Thats almost as bad as bringing Chris to the games.
    See the difference is that Chris is unattractive little boy. :P Elise brings something to the series that the other characters don't, you can be in love with her and not be a furry or a pedo. :D

BTW eggman doesn't count, he's kinda nasty.
    Boom
    Boom

Important Question that must be asked. GOMM8

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom November 1st 2008, 9:19 pm

cius_warren180sx wrote:
    See the difference is that Chris is unattractive little boy. :P Elise brings something to the series that the other characters don't, you can be in love with her and not be a furry or a pedo. :D

Point taken...If she doesnt kiss dead animals any more than I say "Sure"
    cius_warren180sx
    cius_warren180sx

Rep1

Post by cius_warren180sx November 1st 2008, 10:09 pm

Boom wrote:
    cius_warren180sx wrote:

If everytime you died and you had a 1up left Elise would appear and kiss Sonic and he'd come back to life. That would be epic lulz.
    Boom
    Boom

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom November 1st 2008, 10:31 pm

cius_warren180sx wrote:
    Boom wrote:
    cius_warren180sx wrote:

If everytime you died and you had a 1up left Elise would appear and kiss Sonic and he'd come back to life. That would be epic lulz.
    I can see it now,
    Mission: Rescue Elise!
    Eggmans squashes sonic.
    Elise kisses sonic brings him back.
    Sonic:Iv got to save Elise!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Important Question that must be asked. VOZLn

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. Medalg10Important Question that must be asked. White10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 November 11th 2008, 4:58 pm

There'd be no point. She doesn't have any reason to be in the games anymore thanks to Iblis being gone.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. Medalg10Important Question that must be asked. Zigzag10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 5th 2010, 1:32 pm

Maybe.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Important Question that must be asked. ZtZYh

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. Zigzag10Important Question that must be asked. White10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13Important Question that must be asked. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 6th 2010, 12:39 pm

Maybe she can get a card if we get a Rivals 3.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom January 6th 2010, 9:58 pm

It may be possible to have Sonic forge a relationship with a human and make it believable, but that's a stretch that would prove formidable in this day and age. Perhaps if the relationship remained cordial or friendly, not necessarily romantic (unless it's established in this kind of world that romantic human/anthro couplings are the norm--but that would be a helluva tough sell). Or perhaps the human character would idolize Sonic as much as Tails or even Amy, first just a face in the crowd and then slowly stepping into the spotlight, as it were.
    Mario94
    Mario94

Important Question that must be asked. 3qll2

Rep4

Post by Mario94 January 6th 2010, 10:09 pm

No. Sonic 06 made it impossible for her to ever come back. Sonic and Elise never met. It's over. She shouldn't come back anyway since she was just another damsel in distress that got captured by Eggman every time Sonic had his back turned or someone was distracting him. Why bring her back just for that again?
    silversapphire
    silversapphire

: Female
     Rep0

Post by silversapphire January 9th 2010, 1:51 am

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work. She was just another one-game character. Thank God.
    Lucky
    Lucky

Rep0

Post by Lucky January 18th 2010, 12:52 am

Phantom wrote:(unless it's established in this kind of world that romantic human/anthro couplings are the norm--but that would be a helluva tough sell)
    I can't remember the exact dialogue alas, but when you're playing through Shadow's story in Sonic 06, there's one or two of the NPCs who comment on being attracted to Rouge. Maybe I'm reading too much into a couple of off-handed comments, but to me, that implies that anthro/human relationships aren't anything taboo in the Sonic universe, else I doubt those guys would have spoken of it so openly.

Myself, I was actually quite fond of Elise, but I'd only want her back if there was a very valid reason for it.

Last edited by Lucky on January 18th 2010, 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedFire Mario
    RedFire Mario

Rep0

Post by RedFire Mario January 18th 2010, 1:01 am

Elise shouldn't come back to the series. Because of the ending of Sonic 06, Sonic and Elise never met which doesn't help their relationship. If Sega decides to bring back Elise and makes her remember everything, what would happen to Amy?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Important Question that must be asked. White10Important Question that must be asked. Medalg10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz January 18th 2010, 10:45 am

she should come in and get kidnapped by Eggman, then Sonic puts on a red hat and overalls and rescues her.
    Zez
    Zez

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. Zigzag10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 18th 2010, 12:14 pm

I never replied to this topic? Huh. No matter. I think she is fine as long as she remains in the continuity of Sonic The Hedgehog, and any direct sequels that pertain to it.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. White10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 18th 2010, 8:16 pm

Maybe she can be in the beginning so Robotnik can kill her and be a true badass like he should be.
    sykog
    sykog

Important Question that must be asked. Blackr10Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. Medalg10Important Question that must be asked. Zigzag10Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 18th 2010, 11:11 pm

Jmh wrote:Maybe she can be in the beginning so Robotnik can kill her and be a true badass like he should be.
    I approve. : ):
    Phantom
    Phantom

Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom January 19th 2010, 12:29 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Maybe she can be in the beginning so Robotnik can kill her and be a true badass like he should be.

Start your fanfic engines...
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog January 19th 2010, 12:47 am

Phantom wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Start your fanfic engines...
    No, Sega is supposed to do this, not me. :P
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 19th 2010, 5:32 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:she should come in and get kidnapped by Eggman, then Sonic puts on a red hat and overalls and rescues her.

This.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Important Question that must be asked. Medalw11Important Question that must be asked. Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 23rd 2010, 5:51 pm

Sketch Style wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:she should come in and get kidnapped by Eggman, then Sonic puts on a red hat and overalls and rescues her.

This.

I agree. She'd just be like another Peach.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog January 23rd 2010, 6:49 pm

Elise is worse than Peach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content