Crystal Chaotix 3
sykog
Auflodern
8 posters

wow tails is a murderous bastard

Auflodern
    Auflodern

wow tails is a murderous bastard VOZLn

wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Zigzag10wow tails is a murderous bastard White10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

wow tails is a murderous bastard Empty wow tails is a murderous bastard

Post by Auflodern June 10th 2009, 6:57 pm

i was playing sonic adventure 2 because i got bored and my internet was out and i was playing through the tails stages and noticed that he was breaking into a heavily guarded govrnment facility with a rokcet launcher and machine gun in an attempt to break sonic out.... Then i played the racing level and then isaw that he had no regard for speed limits and smashed into cars and showed no emotion or saddness for the driver. nevermind he's 8....
    sykog
    sykog

wow tails is a murderous bastard Imagee10

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalg10wow tails is a murderous bastard Zigzag10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

Rep29

wow tails is a murderous bastard Empty Re: wow tails is a murderous bastard

Post by sykog June 10th 2009, 7:07 pm

Wow, it seems as if he's as evil as Eggman. Wonderful. :>_>: laugh
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalg10wow tails is a murderous bastard White10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 10th 2009, 9:40 pm

Oh you know kids. They love to see stuff blow up. Tails isn't any exception.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

wow tails is a murderous bastard ZtZYh

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Zigzag10wow tails is a murderous bastard White10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13wow tails is a murderous bastard 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 10th 2009, 11:31 pm

Besides, Tails was more than willing to kill birds and aliens.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalg10wow tails is a murderous bastard White10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 10th 2009, 11:42 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Besides, Tails was more than willing to kill birds and aliens.

I don't remember the birds though.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Zigzag10wow tails is a murderous bastard White10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13wow tails is a murderous bastard 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 10th 2009, 11:48 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Besides, Tails was more than willing to kill birds and aliens.

Tails Adventures. Before he even met Sonic and co.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 11th 2009, 12:04 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Tails Adventures. Before he even met Sonic and co.

Oh yes. Now I remember.
    Zez
    Zez

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Zigzag10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 15th 2009, 3:35 am

No one brought up the fact that... ALL characters in the Go Kart game disobeyed speed limits etc.??
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 12:09 pm

Zezima wrote:No one brought up the fact that... ALL characters in the Go Kart game disobeyed speed limits etc.??

I can understand why no one did very easily.

The biggest reason is probably that bringing it up wouldn't disprove a thing being said about Tails. It's like saying that it should be okay just because everyone else does it.
    sykog
    sykog

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalg10wow tails is a murderous bastard Zigzag10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 12:11 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:No one brought up the fact that... ALL characters in the Go Kart game disobeyed speed limits etc.??

I can understand why no one did very easily.

The biggest reason is probably that bringing it up wouldn't disprove a thing being said about Tails. It's like saying that it should be okay just because everyone else does it.
    : ): Don't do drugs!! Why? Everyone else does.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 3:27 pm

You mean Drift and Drift 2? Or SA2B? Because the Drifts were tournaments, and SA2B's kart racing wasn't even raced on real roads. As for Tails speeding on Route 101, do we even know the speed limit? ANd if so, did Tails?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 3:28 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    You mean Drift and Drift 2? Or SA2B? Because the Drifts were tournaments, and SA2B's kart racing wasn't even raced on real roads. As for Tails speeding on Route 101, do we even know the speed limit? ANd if so, did Tails?
    The speed limit was how fast the other cars where, and honestly, Tails wasn't going much faster than they were.
    codeorange

wow tails is a murderous bastard GOMM8

wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalg10wow tails is a murderous bastard White10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange June 15th 2009, 6:10 pm

Heh, I always knew that Tails had some sort of reckless side, but I didn't know he had THAT in him!

Okay, all kidding aside, that's just one of the more unique (putting that lightly) things about the game that you'll discover.
    Shadow
    Shadow

wow tails is a murderous bastard Kz2PK

wow tails is a murderous bastard Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow June 15th 2009, 6:19 pm

Thread title = epic win.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 8:21 pm

Shadow wrote:Thread title = epic win.

It's enough to make me feel proud of the little fox.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalw11wow tails is a murderous bastard Medalg10wow tails is a murderous bastard Zigzag10wow tails is a murderous bastard Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:04 pm

2 instances in 1 game. Amazing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content