Super Racer Z
NeoMetalSonic
Gamma The Great
10 posters

The worst kind

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The worst kind VOZLn

The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Medalg10The worst kind Zigzag10The worst kind Medal13

Rep2

The worst kind Empty The worst kind

Post by Gamma The Great June 15th 2009, 5:42 am

Why are Shadow fanboys particularly vicious and rabid fanboys?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The worst kind Imagee10

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Zigzag10The worst kind White10The worst kind Medal13The worst kind Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

The worst kind Empty Re: The worst kind

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 15th 2009, 5:50 am

Because they are usually emo
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

The worst kind 56qtD

The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 15th 2009, 7:04 am

I could say the same for the anti-fanboys aswell.

I have no idea really. Maybe it's because of how mixed his fanbase in and of itself is...
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The worst kind VOZLn

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Medalg10The worst kind White10The worst kind Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 15th 2009, 11:59 am

Because they're forced to defy logic on a regular basis.
    sykog
    sykog

The worst kind Imagee10

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Medalg10The worst kind Zigzag10The worst kind Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 12:28 pm

I don't know but it is quite hilarious. I love trying to reason with them though, even if it is impossible. I want a see a Big fanboy that acts like that though.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The worst kind ZtZYh

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Zigzag10The worst kind White10The worst kind Medal13The worst kind 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 3:09 pm

From my observations, it is because Shadow is highly insulted, and as such, being younger and closer to that character, they find it highly offensive. I do as well, but unfortunately people would rather receive joy hurting others than helping them. Oh well, it's how we received the horrors of crazykramer12 and anon, and I'm sure it'll be how we receive further horrors in the future.
    Shadow
    Shadow

The worst kind Kz2PK

The worst kind Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow June 15th 2009, 5:31 pm

Just to be clear, I am in no way, shape or form emo.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

The worst kind VOZLn

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Medalg10The worst kind White10The worst kind Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 8:32 pm

The worst kind of fanboy are the ones who worship Sephiroth anyway.

Shadow's got it lucky in that regard.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The worst kind Kz2PK

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind White10

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl June 20th 2009, 12:20 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:From my observations, it is because Shadow is highly insulted, and as such, being younger and closer to that character, they find it highly offensive. I do as well, but unfortunately people would rather receive joy hurting others than helping them. Oh well, it's how we received the horrors of crazykramer12 and anon, and I'm sure it'll be how we receive further horrors in the future.
    I beg your pardon. I am a Shadow fan and I am 18 years old, thank you very much. But then, you'd probably be up in arms if I said something bad about sonic, wouldn't you. The pot can't call the kettle black.
    Zez
    Zez

The worst kind VOZLn

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Zigzag10The worst kind Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 20th 2009, 1:16 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:From my observations, it is because Shadow is highly insulted, and as such, being younger and closer to that character, they find it highly offensive. I do as well, but unfortunately people would rather receive joy hurting others than helping them. Oh well, it's how we received the horrors of crazykramer12 and anon, and I'm sure it'll be how we receive further horrors in the future.
    I beg your pardon. I am a Shadow fan and I am 18 years old, thank you very much. But then, you'd probably be up in arms if I said something bad about sonic, wouldn't you. The pot can't call the kettle black.

He never called you, specifically anything. You're now accusing him of being a defensive Sonic fanboy.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The worst kind Kz2PK

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl June 20th 2009, 1:40 am

Zezima wrote:
    Shadowsgirl wrote:

He never called you, specifically anything. You're now accusing him of being a defensive Sonic fanboy.
    I was mearly responding to his implication that all Shadow fans are YOUNG KIDS.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The worst kind VOZLn

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 20th 2009, 10:46 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:I was mearly responding to his implication that all Shadow fans are YOUNG KIDS.
    He never said that, he even specifically mentioned that he himself is offended when people insult Shadow, and he's older than you.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The worst kind Kz2PK

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl June 20th 2009, 4:26 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    Shadowsgirl wrote:I was mearly responding to his implication that all Shadow fans are YOUNG KIDS.
    He never said that, he even specifically mentioned that he himself is offended when people insult Shadow, and he's older than you.
    Well that's how he came across. Perhaps next time he could just be a little more specific?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The worst kind ZtZYh

The worst kind Blackr10The worst kind Medalw11The worst kind Zigzag10The worst kind White10The worst kind Medal13The worst kind 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 25th 2009, 3:00 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:
    I was speaking of Shadow fanboys. As you are neither a boy in the sense of gender or age, you are exempt from the stereotype I was speaking of.
    And yes, I would be up in arms, as I always seem to be and always seem to have to be, regardless of whether the character is Sonic, Shadow, Cream, Goku, or anyone else close to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content