SonicFan 1
Crystal Chaotix 3
Gamma The Great
10 posters

Knuckles at his Worst

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Knuckles at his Worst VOZLn

Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst Medalg10Knuckles at his Worst Zigzag10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13

Rep2

Knuckles at his Worst Empty Knuckles at his Worst

Post by Gamma The Great July 1st 2009, 3:47 am

Which games do you find Knuckles was at his WORST? I say Sonic Heroes and SNG.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Knuckles at his Worst Blackr10Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst Medalg10Knuckles at his Worst White10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Knuckles at his Worst Empty Re: Knuckles at his Worst

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 1st 2009, 3:22 pm

At his worst would... probably have been those two games you mentioned.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst White10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 3rd 2009, 7:24 am

Probably Sonic 06. He was a bit of dumbass in that game. And he was just there for sake of being there.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Knuckles at his Worst Blackr10Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst Medalg10Knuckles at his Worst White10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 3rd 2009, 9:42 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Probably Sonic 06. He was a bit of dumbass in that game. And he was just there for sake of being there.

It's true.

Even though there wasn't much proof of his dumbness other then running the wrong way once it's still there...

Well, there was Sonic Riders at least! :study:
    sykog
    sykog

Knuckles at his Worst Imagee10

Knuckles at his Worst Blackr10Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst Medalg10Knuckles at his Worst Zigzag10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 3rd 2009, 1:28 pm

Nextgen. He was stupid, and did absolutely nothing. Or maybe Unleashed, I'm not a big fan of Pikkle
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 3rd 2009, 8:15 pm

sykog77 wrote:Nextgen. He was stupid, and did absolutely nothing. Or maybe Unleashed, I'm not a big fan of Pikkle

The more I think about it the less examples I find of him actually being stupid other then going the wrong way. He did do absolutely nothing aside from deliver the letter.

And you shouldn't even consider Unleashed. That's some tired old joke.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Knuckles at his Worst ZtZYh

Knuckles at his Worst Blackr10Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst Zigzag10Knuckles at his Worst White10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13Knuckles at his Worst 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 3rd 2009, 9:27 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:Nextgen. He was stupid, and did absolutely nothing. Or maybe Unleashed, I'm not a big fan of Pikkle

The more I think about it the less examples I find of him actually being stupid other then going the wrong way. He did do absolutely nothing aside from deliver the letter.

Well, I suppose, in perspective, he isn't really "stupid," it's just the populace feel his actions belittle his intelligence, such as the eye spin in Riders and the missed letter catch in SNG. Or so I've heard.
    I thought sykog made the joke. :O_o:
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst White10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 3rd 2009, 11:49 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:Probably Sonic 06. He was a bit of dumbass in that game. And he was just there for sake of being there.

It's true.

Even though there wasn't much proof of his dumbness other then running the wrong way once it's still there...

Well, there was Sonic Riders at least! :study:
    Yep. It was clearly a dead end yet he still went that way. Then he relizes hes going the wrong way.
    sykog
    sykog

Knuckles at his Worst Blackr10Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst Medalg10Knuckles at his Worst Zigzag10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 3rd 2009, 11:51 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Well, I suppose, in perspective, he isn't really "stupid," it's just the populace feel his actions belittle his intelligence, such as the eye spin in Riders and the missed letter catch in SNG. Or so I've heard.
    Okay then. "Boring, "Uneeded", "Useless", those better descriptions? IAnd I did make that up, but I think he knows that already.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 4th 2009, 12:21 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Okay then. "Boring, "Uneeded", "Useless", those better descriptions? IAnd I did make that up, but I think he knows that already.

Yeah. Tired old joke is what it is. :Mr. Green:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 4th 2009, 12:28 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's not a joke, it's true. :>_>:
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 4th 2009, 12:29 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's not a joke, it's true. :>_>:

*Pats head* Sure it is son. :study: coolguy
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 4th 2009, 12:33 am

*Pats head* Sure it is son. :study: coolguy[/quote]
    Okayyy..........
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Knuckles at his Worst Kz2PK

Knuckles at his Worst Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 July 4th 2009, 2:15 pm

Heroes & 06
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Knuckles at his Worst Blackr10Knuckles at his Worst Medalw11Knuckles at his Worst Zigzag10Knuckles at his Worst White10Knuckles at his Worst Medal13Knuckles at his Worst 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 12:47 pm

I wouldn't say he was at his worst in SH though. SNG is probably the worst, but SH isn't that bad. Sure, he wasn't doing his duty, and he wasn't completely in character, and some other stuff I can't think of, but it wasn't the worst. Right?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog August 30th 2009, 12:54 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I wouldn't say he was at his worst in SH though. SNG is probably the worst, but SH isn't that bad. Sure, he wasn't doing his duty, and he wasn't completely in character, and some other stuff I can't think of, but it wasn't the worst. Right?
    Correct. He was a bumbling idiot in next gen.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 1:00 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:I wouldn't say he was at his worst in SH though. SNG is probably the worst, but SH isn't that bad. Sure, he wasn't doing his duty, and he wasn't completely in character, and some other stuff I can't think of, but it wasn't the worst. Right?
    Well, that's a bit excessive. He didn't do smart things, but I wouldn't call him unintelligent. Bumbling, maybe.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog August 30th 2009, 1:09 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Well, that's a bit excessive. He didn't do smart things, but I wouldn't call him unintelligent. Bumbling, maybe.
    Fine, How about useless?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 1:44 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Fine, How about useless?
    Well, technically no. He had uses. Granted, Sonic and Tails probably could have done some of them without his help, he was still useful for them.
    Clyde The Cash
    Clyde The Cash

Knuckles at his Worst WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Clyde The Cash November 15th 2009, 8:01 pm

06 yo, you only getta play as him once or two times.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 November 15th 2009, 8:22 pm

Clyde The Cash wrote:06 yo, you only getta play as him once or two times.

That's your reason? ... ... Okay. :Neutralness:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 16th 2009, 1:11 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Clyde The Cash wrote:06 yo, you only getta play as him once or two times.

That's your reason? ... ... Okay. :Neutralness:
    *shrugs*
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Knuckles at his Worst Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by FelixMargarita December 21st 2009, 12:50 am

I know when he was at his best.

Knuckles at his Worst 146840-46546-knuckles_super
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 21st 2009, 1:28 am

Shadow the Hedgehog

"C'mon Shadow! We have to disarm these bombs!"

"How?"

"By making them explode!"

GENIUS! Oh, and let's not forget that he doesn't even bother with the gigantic super bombs Black Doom is asking you to activate.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog December 21st 2009, 10:48 pm

FelixMargarita wrote:I know when he was at his best.

Knuckles at his Worst 146840-46546-knuckles_super
    Eh, I woldn't consider anything of the comics as his best. He was one of the better characters of M:25YL although.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content