Crystal Chaotix 3
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
15 posters

Should Tails Doll return?

Zez
    Zez

Should Tails Doll return? VOZLn

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Zigzag10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Should Tails Doll return? Empty Should Tails Doll return?

Post by Zez June 17th 2009, 1:29 am

As many of you know, Tails Doll is a character that only appeared in a game once and was never seen or heard from again. Perhaps he had a bomb planted inside his body and a self destruct Mechanism blew him up. Then again, perhaps Sonic Team is just fg stupid for not bringing him back. You can be the judge but meh....

Many fg retarded people out there believe Tails Doll has some sort of Curse surrounding it. THIS IS NOT TRUE SO DON'T BELIEVE THEIR CRAP. (that was not a flame. It was an attention grabber only.)

My question for all of you is: Should Tails Doll return? I miss how he just creepily floated in the air like a ghost with an unchanging facial expression.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should Tails Doll return? ZtZYh

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Zigzag10Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13Should Tails Doll return? 2nio02t

Rep76

Should Tails Doll return? Empty Re: Should Tails Doll return?

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 17th 2009, 1:52 am

Sure. More minions for the mad master of mechanical monstrosities.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Medalg10Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 17th 2009, 12:33 pm

No.

Fan: But-

Hell no.
    sykog
    sykog

Should Tails Doll return? Imagee10

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Medalg10Should Tails Doll return? Zigzag10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 17th 2009, 3:22 pm

Yes, but just for a funny cameo or two.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 17th 2009, 5:08 pm

Apathy too great....Trying desperately to care....

[continues carefully balancing a cigar atop his finger, obviously not giving a s.]

Honestly Zez, I don't care about crappy little one-shot characters from crappier little non-canon games created by two crappy game designing teams as part of a crappy series that should die a thousand times over because of all the furries and fanboys/girls it makes. Don't link me to stuff like this. That's a no-no and may cause me to murder your balls.

Last edited by Mly on June 17th 2009, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm Mly, fool. I am beyond human logic and reasoning.)
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Medalg10Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 17th 2009, 5:27 pm

Yeah. After Fang, Mighty, Ray, Mecha Sonic, Tiara, and Jesus.
    SonicKlonoa
    SonicKlonoa

Should Tails Doll return? WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by SonicKlonoa June 21st 2009, 2:15 pm

YES. Heck, he should even get his own game.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Zigzag10Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 21st 2009, 2:31 pm

SonicKlonoa wrote:YES. Heck, he should even get his own game.
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |_____obvious fanboy
    Should Tails Doll return? Tactical-face-palm
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Should Tails Doll return? GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 June 21st 2009, 2:36 pm

After Metal Knuckles returns.
    sykog
    sykog

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Medalg10Should Tails Doll return? Zigzag10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 21st 2009, 3:23 pm

You serious? :>_>:
    :Facepalm: :Clap:
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 26th 2009, 11:58 am

Ehh.. Nooo but if metal Sonic had his own game the Tails doll could be his sidekick
    SonicKlonoa
    SonicKlonoa

Should Tails Doll return? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by SonicKlonoa June 26th 2009, 9:27 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Yeah. Why wouldn't I?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 27th 2009, 11:44 pm

SonicKlonoa wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Yeah. Why wouldn't I?

It's probably because the Tails doll lacks a lot of things like an actual character, interest, playability that isn't creepy or boring, function, depth, plot, or a garrentee that the game won't suck. That's just my guess though.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 27th 2009, 11:46 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    SonicKlonoa wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Yeah. Why wouldn't I?

It's probably because the Tails doll lacks a lot of things like an actual character, interest, playability that isn't creepy or boring, function, depth, plot, or a garrentee that the game won't suck. That's just my guess though.
    Yeah, he's okay fr a cameo or something but whole game about him... what would you even do?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Zigzag10Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13Should Tails Doll return? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2009, 11:47 pm

Go around and do stuff. Seriously, don't let bias get in the way of win.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 28th 2009, 12:00 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Go around and do stuff. Seriously, don't let bias get in the way of win.
    yeah, what stuff?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 12:01 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Go around and do stuff. Seriously, don't let bias get in the way of win.

I wish I knew what that meant. Embarassed
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Should Tails Doll return? GOMM8

Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 29th 2009, 6:25 am

I think he should return, he'd bring a bit of unusualness into the Sonic series, although at the same time it'd probably make half the Sonic fanbase scared of the Tails Doll curse again, because loads of people seemed to believe it... -.-
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 3:09 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:I think he should return, he'd bring a bit of unusualness into the Sonic series, although at the same time it'd probably make half the Sonic fanbase scared of the Tails Doll curse again, because loads of people seemed to believe it... -.-

What good will uselessness do us though?

If they have time to include a character like that they might as well include the more creative characters like Big and the Chaotix in.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 2nd 2009, 1:09 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Sonic Fan wrote:I think he should return, he'd bring a bit of unusualness into the Sonic series, although at the same time it'd probably make half the Sonic fanbase scared of the Tails Doll curse again, because loads of people seemed to believe it... -.-

If they have time to include a character like that they might as well include the more creative characters like Big and the Chaotix in.
    You make it seem like he can't have a use.
    And they have time to include the entire cast. The issue is if they want to.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 2nd 2009, 1:44 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

You know what, then that's probably it. But the guy said himself that "it'd bring a bit of uselessness into the Sonic series" and I'm asking him what could uselessness would do us. I don't know why I'm suddenly the one that's getting translated into saying he can't have a use.

The Freedom Fighter wrote:And they have time to include the entire cast. The issue is if they want to.

Stop taking what I say so literally.
    :<_<:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 2nd 2009, 2:30 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

You know what, then that's probably it. But the guy said himself that "it'd bring a bit of uselessness into the Sonic series" and I'm asking him what could uselessness would do us. I don't know why I'm suddenly the one that's getting translated into saying he can't have a use.
    Sonic Fan wrote:I think he should return, he'd bring a bit of unusualness into the Sonic series
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:And they have time to include the entire cast. The issue is if they want to.

Unless you make it obvious, my brain won't have the intelligence to detect any kind of joking, sarcasm, sardonism, or what have you.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Should Tails Doll return? Blackr10Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? Zigzag10Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13Should Tails Doll return? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 2nd 2009, 4:03 pm

I don't really see the point of him returning
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 2nd 2009, 4:50 pm

[quote="The Freedom Fighter"]
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Sonic Fan wrote:I think he should return, he'd bring a bit of unusualness into the Sonic series

A bunch of dumbassness, idiotic, stupid, anger triggering, praddling nonsense this was. Both our arguments are invalid now.

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Unless you make it obvious, my brain won't have the intelligence to detect any kind of joking, sarcasm, sardonism, or what have you.

Saying "If they have the time to-" has been said often enough and people don't mean actual "time". No wonder it's so hard talking to you like this. :O_o:

Oh well. That's what makes you the Freedom Fighter we all know and love. :Sonic Thumb:
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Should Tails Doll return? Medalw11Should Tails Doll return? White10Should Tails Doll return? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 3rd 2009, 8:27 am

Theres no point in him returning. Maybe cameos but not part of the story or anything like that. Though people would probably make more s**t up about the curse if did return.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content