[Suggestion] Group Criteria

Plix
    Plix

[Suggestion] Group Criteria VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

[Suggestion] Group Criteria Empty [Suggestion] Group Criteria

Post by Plix June 19th 2009, 12:37 am

We need harsher criteria to join usergroups, in order to give them a purpose for being (not everyone can join after a day or two of asking), and to give incentive to active posters, something to do, access to more things.

So? Shoot some suggestions. Is there a way to make certain features (arcade, music, etc.) available to certain usergroups only? That would generate more posts, possibly.

ANyways, I'm saying the user needs to have been a user here who doesn't get into trouble for at least one month, and needs to have posted more than one hundred times in that month, at least.

Too harsh, too leniant? Discuss.
    sykog
    sykog

[Suggestion] Group Criteria Imagee10

[Suggestion] Group Criteria Blackr10[Suggestion] Group Criteria Medalw11[Suggestion] Group Criteria Medalg10[Suggestion] Group Criteria Zigzag10[Suggestion] Group Criteria Medal13

Rep29

[Suggestion] Group Criteria Empty Re: [Suggestion] Group Criteria

Post by sykog June 19th 2009, 12:46 am

I disagree. Forcing users to be active and join usergroups in order to play the arcade or listen to the muic is not a good thing. Guest would not even know that an arcade is there, which would attract less members. And also for the new members, they would feel that we are forcing them to come and post a lot, it makes us seem demanding, and they won't have as swell a time and might want t leave. I say, keep the usergroups the way they are.
    Zez
    Zez

[Suggestion] Group Criteria Blackr10[Suggestion] Group Criteria Medalw11[Suggestion] Group Criteria Zigzag10[Suggestion] Group Criteria Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 24th 2009, 3:30 am

Debate Team ~ Must debate at least once a week if the situation should present itself.

Artist Union ~ Must make one topic featuring your art in the Fan Art forum.

Randomer ~ Must be somewhat "silly", and/or post in the Random section almost exclusively.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 24th 2009, 6:35 pm

I disagree. Who decides what is a debate and what isn't I think we just make a debate board...it works much better, and if you're bent on having a group for it, it's best to pick and choose from debates about serious topics, which is what the board would entail...conspiracies, science, religion, etc. Enforce the rules harder, and make it so that people can't just say one or two line explanations.
    Zez
    Zez

[Suggestion] Group Criteria Blackr10[Suggestion] Group Criteria Medalw11[Suggestion] Group Criteria Zigzag10[Suggestion] Group Criteria Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 10th 2009, 4:05 am

Randomers and Debators are too difficult to give well defined criteria to. So that leaves with us either finding criteria, deleting the groups, or accepting every user who wants to subscribe.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 10th 2009, 11:01 pm

Finding criteria is the purpose of this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content