+2
Jurassic kidz 99
sykog
6 posters

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley?

sykog
    sykog

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Imagee10

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Blackr10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medalw11[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medalg10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Zigzag10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Empty [Query] Delete the Laughing smiley?

Post by sykog June 20th 2009, 2:26 pm

This one "laugh" kinda cancels it out. "lol"
    Jurassic kidz 99
    Jurassic kidz 99

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? WFmvl

Rep0

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Empty Re: [Query] Delete the Laughing smiley?

Post by Jurassic kidz 99 June 20th 2009, 2:55 pm

I like the 1st one better.
    sykog
    sykog

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Blackr10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medalw11[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medalg10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Zigzag10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medal13

Rep29

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Empty Re: [Query] Delete the Laughing smiley?

Post by sykog June 20th 2009, 3:02 pm

Jurassic kidz 99 wrote:I like the 1st one better.
    Yep, that's my point. :Wink Wink:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 1:09 am

Any more input?
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? GOMM8

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? White10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails June 26th 2009, 2:25 am

Fine, but move the laughing guy up to the top. The first one is better, but it doesn't fit any theme.
    Zez
    Zez

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? VOZLn

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Blackr10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medalw11[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Zigzag10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 26th 2009, 2:27 am

I wanted to keep the second one out of nostalgia from the old SEGA boards, but it;s highly unrealistic. As always, I am at an indecisive impasse. : ):
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 11:13 am

Zezima wrote:I wanted to keep the second one out of nostalgia from the old SEGA boards, but it;s highly unrealistic. As always, I am at an indecisive impasse. : ):
    Ok, I'll just assume that that means.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? ZtZYh

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Blackr10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medalw11[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Zigzag10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? White10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medal13[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 26th 2009, 11:24 am

Yeah, Nostalgia is quite the loveable indeed.
    And sykog, you may want to fix the color of the text in your sig's quote.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 11:27 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Yeah, Nostalgia is quite the loveable indeed.
    And sykog, you may want to fix the color of the text in your sig's quote.
    Oh yeah, I guess I could do that.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? GOMM8

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan July 4th 2009, 1:13 pm

I say keep the first one, I've always hated the second, it looks silly. XD
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 4th 2009, 2:56 pm

Ok, he's gone
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? ZtZYh

[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Blackr10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medalw11[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Zigzag10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? White10[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? Medal13[Query] Delete the Laughing smiley? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 4th 2009, 3:31 pm

Aw. Too bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content