sykog
Shadow
NeoMetalSonic
21 posters

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game)

Poll

Well?

[ 3 ]
    How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_le1125%How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_le110%How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_le1158%How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [58%] 
    [ 2 ]
    How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_le1117%How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 VOZLn

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 White10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game)

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 1:48 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:THE GAME WAS THE BEST SONIC GAME I EVER PLAYED

How could you like a game with a hedgehog shooting and cussing?
    how could you like a game where everyone is colorblind?

What?
    SA2

How the hell are they color blind?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 ZtZYh

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Zigzag10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 White10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game)

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 25th 2009, 1:49 pm

So, colorblindness, vs. murder and inappropriate language... :Neutralness:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 25th 2009, 1:51 pm

@ shadow: everyone thought shadow was sonic
    @ TFF: murder and language win easily
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Zigzag10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 White10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 25th 2009, 1:57 pm

joeoflula wrote:everyone thought shadow was sonic
    Not because everyone was colorblind.
    joeoflula wrote:murder and language win easily
    Uh...huh. :Neutralness:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 25th 2009, 1:58 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    shadow is black and red, sonic is blue, if they can't tell the difference they're colorblind.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 25th 2009, 2:03 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    shadow is black and red, sonic is blue, if they can't tell the difference they're colorblind.
    Only the eye-witnesses could be considered colorblind, and even they may have certain circumstances to prevent a claim of colorblindness(ex: it was night, he was speeding along, he stuck to high ground, etc).
    Amy can get away with it because she had believed Sonic was Shadow due to the news posting faulty reports.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 White10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 2:10 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Only the eye-witnesses could be considered colorblind, and even they may have certain circumstances to prevent a claim of colorblindness(ex: it was night, he was speeding along, he stuck to high ground, etc).
    Amy can get away with it because she had believed Sonic was Shadow due to the news posting faulty reports.

Thank the lord your here.
    Zez
    Zez

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Zigzag10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 25th 2009, 4:03 pm

Thank God you joined.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalg10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 White10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz February 25th 2009, 8:34 pm

If I saw someone who looked exactly like someone I knew, only with a different hair color and maybe glasses or something, it would make more sense to assume that person dyed their hair and put on glasses than to somehow guess it's a completely different person.
    Guys, you have to remember, he's still just a kid, just barely old enough to even be allowed to play Shadow the Hedgehog.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 9:18 pm

Roterblitz wrote:If I saw someone who looked exactly like someone I knew, only with a different hair color and maybe glasses or something, it would make more sense to assume that person dyed their hair and put on glasses than to somehow guess it's a completely different person.
    Guys, you have to remember, he's still just a kid, just barely old enough to even be allowed to play Shadow the Hedgehog.

How old is he?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 25th 2009, 9:18 pm

i'm eleven.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 9:20 pm

Isn't it against the law or something for kids under 13 to join fourms? Thats just what I 'heard'.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 25th 2009, 9:24 pm

Shadow122 wrote:Isn't it against the law or something for kids under 13 to join fourms? Thats just what I 'heard'.
    if that was true i wouldn't have a forum where about half the active members are 11
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 9:25 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:Isn't it against the law or something for kids under 13 to join fourms? Thats just what I 'heard'.
    if that was true i wouldn't have a forum where about half the active members are 11

Point taken. Anyways back on topic.
    sykog
    sykog

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Imagee10

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalg10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Zigzag10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 26th 2009, 1:19 am

See? joe is a prime example that the game did not appeal to the older fans, but rather the younger ons. I don't know what SonicTeam was thinking.
    Zez
    Zez

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Zigzag10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 26th 2009, 1:48 am

sykog77 wrote:See? joe is a prime example that the game did not appeal to the older fans, but rather the younger ons. I don't know what SonicTeam was thinking.

A backfire of purpose.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 26th 2009, 10:41 am

sykog77 wrote:See? joe is a prime example that the game did not appeal to the older fans, but rather the younger ons. I don't know what SonicTeam was thinking.

SonicTeam was thinking '2007-8' and 'teens love guns and cussing'. So they brought out 'Condemned:Bloodshot 2','Shadow The Hedgehog', 'StarCraftIV', ect.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalg10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 White10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 12:04 am

No, they were thinking that the results to one stupid pole represented the thought pattern of the entire fanbase. Not only did they have the wrong idea, a bad concept, and glossy graphics to boot but the mechanics of the bad concept were bad enough to make the bad concept even worse.

Ridiculous. That said, I enjoyed the game a considerable amount but really it's not all that good at all. :study:
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 18th 2009, 12:24 am

The gameplay was probably some of the best in the series (classics excluded). I would have forgiven the gunplay had I not been forced to use it to get through some stages.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 12:27 am

I didn't enjoy the slipperness of it all. Had they erased that and made the guns work right I would've had a lot more fun.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalg10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Zigzag10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 26th 2009, 4:07 am

Third Option.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 GOMM8

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan April 10th 2009, 12:27 pm

It was VERY bad, I hated every second of it. To me it's the worst Sonic game of all time, even worse than Sonic Labyrinth and that's saying something. The only thing I liked about it was Sonic being in the first level.
    sykog
    sykog

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Blackr10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalw11How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalg10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Zigzag10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 10th 2009, 12:35 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:It was VERY bad, I hated every second of it. To me it's the worst Sonic game of all time, even worse than Sonic Labyrinth and that's saying something. The only thing I liked about it was Sonic being in the first level.
    Wow, you really don't like it. :Whoa!: I found a few of the levels fun.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan April 10th 2009, 3:31 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic Fan wrote:It was VERY bad, I hated every second of it. To me it's the worst Sonic game of all time, even worse than Sonic Labyrinth and that's saying something. The only thing I liked about it was Sonic being in the first level.
    Wow, you really don't like it. :Whoa!: I found a few of the levels fun.

I played through the whole game and didn't like any of it, to me it just didn't feel Sonicky, it was too dark and depressing, plus it starred my least favourite character. I prefer bright, colourful, unrealistic levels like Sonic games were like in the Mega Drive days.
    codeorange

How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medalg10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 White10How bad was Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 10th 2009, 6:31 pm

Reprehensible is the best word to describe this game.

I mean, when you boil it all down, this was a pretty lackluster effort for a spin-off title. While I wouldn't consider this one of the ten worst games ever, and it's far from that bad, I still say it was pretty horrible. Granted, this was a chance for some character other than Sonic to show what he could do, and that idea alone was fresh IMO, but the execution left so much to be desired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content