sykog
Sunset
Zez
12 posters

Unique or Weird

Zez
    Zez

Unique or Weird VOZLn

Unique or Weird Blackr10Unique or Weird Medalw11Unique or Weird Zigzag10Unique or Weird Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Unique or Weird Empty Unique or Weird

Post by Zez July 9th 2009, 4:52 am

Post things you found about yourself you find Unique and or Weird. Me:

Unique: Uhm, I suppose I'm an above average penciler, but that just makes me a B student. Not that Unique. So, yeah.

Weird: Okay, this is weird, so if you don't want to be creeped out, stop reading. You're still reading, right? Okay, here we go: When I get hot from temperature, my hands and feet sweat. When I get hot from exercise, my head sweats. When I get nervous, my armpits sweat.

Okay, you can skip that and open your eyes to this sentence now.

You?
    Sunset
    Sunset

Unique or Weird Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Unique or Weird Empty Re: Unique or Weird

Post by Sunset July 9th 2009, 5:03 am

I have plenty of weird things. Read at your own risk.

I can't go into the bathroom without pulling back the shower curtain, ever since I saw the Dark Knight and was subsequently freaked out of my mind by the Joker I've been paranoid that he's behind the curtain waiting to kill me, even though I'm not scared of him anymore.

I'm scared to death of crackers that are stuck together. They're just... Ew. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Whenever I'm in a shoe store I sneak off and make sure no one's watching and sniff the insides of the shoes on display because I love the smell.

I buy hand sanitizer just to sniff it.

This one's just creepy- I fantasize about throwing people down stairs, or doing other violent things. Whenever I'm with someone a thought along the lines of "What would happen if I stabbed them?" goes through my mind.

I've convinced myself that my stuffed animals come to life when I'm asleep so I always leave my closet open a little bit for them, I can't go asleep without doing it.

I give names to inanimate objects, treat them like they have feelingsand talk to them when no one's around.

For most of the school year I carried around an index card in my back pocket and whenever I felt stressed or upset I would talk to it....
    sykog
    sykog

Unique or Weird Imagee10

Unique or Weird Blackr10Unique or Weird Medalw11Unique or Weird Medalg10Unique or Weird Zigzag10Unique or Weird Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 9th 2009, 5:33 pm

Sunset wrote:
    This one's just creepy- I fantasize about throwing people down stairs, or doing other violent things. Whenever I'm with someone a thought along the lines of "What would happen if I stabbed them?" goes through my mind.
    :Whoa!:
    *slowly backs away*
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Unique or Weird VOZLn

Unique or Weird Medalw11Unique or Weird Zigzag10Unique or Weird White10Unique or Weird Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 9th 2009, 5:48 pm

every time I wake up I go into the game room and salute my ps2 then walk in a go on my computer or get food

no matter if I need it or not I always carry a graphing calculator with me

usally when I play a game It's mostly to listen to the soundtrack

and like sunset I always have a flash before my eyes of punching a person next to me or with me in the face for no reason
    Independence76

Unique or Weird GOMM8

Unique or Weird Medalg10Unique or Weird Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 9th 2009, 6:32 pm

Unique: Designing things like electronics and architecture. I'm also pretty strict on movies. I seem to hate American films. I am also pushed away by any girl I like, but I keep going.

Weird:
    When there's a political discussion, I won't stop. I just keeping going. When I hate something, I don't cease to stop attacking it. When I see something I actually like, I seem to obsess over it (planes, electronics, politics, etc.). As like some other people here, my subconscious makes me want to occasionally do something violent to people, but I resist.
    sykog
    sykog

Unique or Weird Imagee10

Unique or Weird Blackr10Unique or Weird Medalw11Unique or Weird Medalg10Unique or Weird Zigzag10Unique or Weird Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 9th 2009, 6:55 pm

Why is everyone here so violent?
    Independence76

Unique or Weird GOMM8

Unique or Weird Medalg10Unique or Weird Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 9th 2009, 7:09 pm

sykog77 wrote:Why is everyone here so violent?

Subconscious trying to escape from reality. That's why we have such strange dreams.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Unique or Weird Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Sunset July 9th 2009, 11:17 pm

sykog77 wrote:Why is everyone here so violent?
    Don't know, I'm just glad that I'm not the only one. :D
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Unique or Weird GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 July 10th 2009, 12:04 am

Unique: I've akways been facinated with religion...just learning the ins and outs of the world's religions and the cultures they've spawned, destroyed, or driven throughout history, and the people they've , forsaken and influenced just fascinates me...

Weird: I enjoy seeing others in pain that I've caused them....

I always think of situations that involve a loved one dying to make me think of the ideal good thing I desire. I mean, like moving to a different town to meet with someone I haven't seen in a long time, or to get a fresh start in life, or a reason to get people to shut up about talking about me behind my back.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Unique or Weird Imagee10

Unique or Weird Blackr10Unique or Weird Medalw11Unique or Weird White10Unique or Weird Medal13Unique or Weird 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 July 10th 2009, 12:21 am

I don't exactly have anything that truley makes me unique, but I do have a few odd items.

I'm actually able to twist my right hand one full rotation when it's flat on a table or other surface.

I actually have the majority of my first set of teeth still within my mouth. This may be due to a health condition called Fluorosis. The last tooth that I lost was actually in May of this year.
    sykog
    sykog

Unique or Weird Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog July 10th 2009, 2:40 pm

Miles24 wrote:
    I actually have the majority of my first set of teeth still within my mouth. This may be due to a health condition called Fluorosis. The last tooth that I lost was actually in May of this year.
    That is really weird. I've never heard of that before.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Unique or Weird Imagee10

Unique or Weird Medalw11Unique or Weird Medalg10Unique or Weird Zigzag10Unique or Weird Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed July 10th 2009, 5:25 pm

Unique: I'm able to see lots of things in an unbiased way.

Weird: The above also makes me unable to find Incest weird.
    silversapphire919
    silversapphire919

Unique or Weird WFmvl

Unique or Weird Blackr10

Rep0

Post by silversapphire919 July 10th 2009, 5:43 pm

I can tap dance.

I can twitch my nose, each side at a time. (but I'm better at my left side)

I can only write poems and other "visual" pieces, never a real story.

I actually like the smell of exhaust from cars.

I always have crazy dreams. Never normal ones. Either ones where it's almost like I'm stuck in a Youtube Poop, or extremely creepy and scary ones. And I enjoy all of them.

I'm addicted to caffeine, big time. I get headaches and almost feel sick without it...

I ALWAYS have to be wearing something around my wrist. Either a rubber band, bracelet, etc. I feel bare without one.

Sunset wrote:
    I fantasize about throwing people down stairs, or doing other violent things. Whenever I'm with someone a thought along the lines of "What would happen if I stabbed them?" goes through my mind.

I do the same, to tell the truth, only it's not EVERY person I talk to. It's certain people. Then I feel guilty after thinking about that.
    Supersonicfan
    Supersonicfan

Unique or Weird WFmvl

Unique or Weird Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Supersonicfan July 12th 2009, 4:10 am

I've always have sick, twisted, and weird dreams.
    I can read stuff that's upside down perfectly.
    I have a bit of a split personality.
    I have an high pitched voice.
    Most people I know in real life mistake me to be Japanese or Asian.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Unique or Weird Imagee10

Unique or Weird Blackr10Unique or Weird Medalw11Unique or Weird Zigzag10Unique or Weird White10Unique or Weird Medal13Unique or Weird Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 12th 2009, 4:34 am

Supersonicfan wrote:I've always have sick, twisted, and weird dreams.
    Go on.......
    Supersonicfan
    Supersonicfan

Unique or Weird WFmvl

Unique or Weird Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Supersonicfan July 12th 2009, 9:05 pm

TalkingObject wrote:
    Supersonicfan wrote:I've always have sick, twisted, and weird dreams.
    Go on.......
    My dreams usually include death(murders, manslaughter, being stabbed with a dagger by someone I know, ect.), fights between family members(which I already have enough of in real life), just plain random stuff(like being stuck in an episode of Spongebob or some other cartoon or living a day of life as an insect), and ect. Basically anything happens in my dreams. Once I had a dream that was related to Mortal Kombat.
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Unique or Weird 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon July 17th 2009, 12:57 pm

when ever i say something like
    "haha this wont hurt me."
    me: "dumbo yes it would"

5 seconds alter
    "owch that base ball bat nearly broke my skull"
    me: "told u"

like i say somethign and what i say came true... like i told my one friend i hadnt had a nintendo wii update in like 500000 days. then i got one later that day XD

Also... everytime someone gets sick online and tells me i start feeling bit ill*coughs* (is not sick anymore)

I could be lsitenign to a song and typing something and a word i type could be exactly same they sang about... ALL THE TIME...

When ever I run upstairs and the lights are on... I flip em off and run up stairs in the dark... Dad doesnt get it... but adds to the dramtic feel I guess... Idk..

I always find random stuff or stuff that doesnt belong to me =/

I can stand alot of violence and can talk it but rly i'm a kind person =P

And more later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content