Plix
6 posters

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you

Plix
    Plix

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Empty OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you

Post by Plix July 24th 2009, 4:19 am

http://www.seganerds.com/2009/07/23/opensonic-coming-to-a-dreamcast-near-you/
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medalw11OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you White10OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medal13

Rep3

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Empty Re: OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you

Post by SonicFan 1 July 24th 2009, 4:52 am

Thats pretty cool. Anyone thinking of downloading it?
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Empty Re: OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you

Post by Plix July 24th 2009, 6:38 pm

I more than likely won't. Not to much in to fan games.
    sykog
    sykog

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Imagee10

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Blackr10OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medalw11OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medalg10OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Zigzag10OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 24th 2009, 9:06 pm

I'll probably download it.
    a bee
    a bee

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you WFmvl

Rep0

Post by a bee July 26th 2009, 12:32 am

I'll probably develop something for it.

(No promises though)
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you GOMM8

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan July 26th 2009, 4:14 pm

Ooh, it looks interesting! =D I like decent Sonic fan games. For Dreamcast though? Aww, I don't have a Dreamcast emulator, nor am I that interested in downloading one just to play one game... or is it actually gonna be released?
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 26th 2009, 10:58 pm

I assume to an actual Dreamcast. Do you not have one? :O
    a bee
    a bee

Rep0

Post by a bee July 27th 2009, 12:29 am

Sonic Fan wrote:Ooh, it looks interesting! =D I like decent Sonic fan games. For Dreamcast though? Aww, I don't have a Dreamcast emulator, nor am I that interested in downloading one just to play one game... or is it actually gonna be released?

http://opensnc.sourceforge.net

It's available for the PC.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Imagee10

OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Blackr10OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medalw11OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Zigzag10OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you White10OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medal13OpenSonic coming soon to a DC near you Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 27th 2009, 7:25 am

Wait if this using Sonic 3 sprites why the hell is it on the DC?
    a bee
    a bee

Rep0

Post by a bee July 27th 2009, 11:55 am

TalkingObject wrote:Wait if this using Sonic 3 sprites why the hell is it on the DC?
    DC wasn't even its original target platform, somebody else just happened to recently port it to the DC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content