The ancient lands.

+2
SonicFan 1
sykog
6 posters

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far?

sykog
    sykog

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Imagee10

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Blackr10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalw11What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalg10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Zigzag10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Empty What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far?

Post by sykog January 22nd 2009, 9:29 pm

Id would say it looks to me like it will be just a bit above average. It seems likethey are sticking with the Unleashed humor, so that is good, but recently hey announced that Knuckles and Shadow are not playable in the story, but just in a multiplayer. The multiplayer is battling in a duel though, so that could be fun. Merlina seems a lot less annoying than Sharra, but I still dont know how "Sonic" and "sword" will fit together. Ill find out in a few months though( Im not getting the game right away.)
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? VOZLn

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalw11What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? White10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medal13

Rep3

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Empty Re: What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far?

Post by SonicFan 1 January 22nd 2009, 9:31 pm

I think its looking really good.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Blackr10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalw11What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Zigzag10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? White10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medal13What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalg10

Rep35

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Empty Re: What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far?

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 23rd 2009, 10:37 pm

sykog77 wrote:Id would say it looks to me like it will be just a bit above average. It seems likethey are sticking with the Unleashed humor, so that is good, but recently hey announced that Knuckles and Shadow are not playable in the story, but just in a multiplayer. The multiplayer is battling in a duel though, so that could be fun. Merlina seems a lot less annoying than Sharra, but I still dont know how "Sonic" and "sword" will fit together. Ill find out in a few months though( Im not getting the game right away.)
    YES!
    sykog
    sykog

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Blackr10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalw11What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalg10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Zigzag10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 23rd 2009, 10:50 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:Id would say it looks to me like it will be just a bit above average. It seems likethey are sticking with the Unleashed humor, so that is good, but recently hey announced that Knuckles and Shadow are not playable in the story, but just in a multiplayer. The multiplayer is battling in a duel though, so that could be fun. Merlina seems a lot less annoying than Sharra, but I still dont know how "Sonic" and "sword" will fit together. Ill find out in a few months though( Im not getting the game right away.)
    YES!
    Hmm, that good? :D
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Blackr10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalw11What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Zigzag10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? White10What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medal13What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 23rd 2009, 10:56 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    YES!
    Hell yeah it is we don't need no stupid emo Hedgehog ruining the story we already have
    Blaze the Cat
    Blaze the Cat

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? 3qll2

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Blackr10

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Blaze the Cat January 24th 2009, 3:01 am

Wait, where did you hear Knuckles and Shadow are only playable in multiplayer?

That's a major downer. I think the game will be OK, but I can't see the reviews being anything better than average or mediocre.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 24th 2009, 9:54 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    YES!
    Hell yeah it is we don't need no stupid emo Hedgehog ruining the story we already have
    put shadow in the story and take knuckles out altogheter. :P
    the critics agree with you blaze. critics are rating 36 and PS3 horrible and wii and PS2 versions mediocre. :P
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog January 24th 2009, 12:22 pm

Blaze the Cat wrote:Wait, where did you hear Knuckles and Shadow are only playable in multiplayer?

That's a major downer. I think the game will be OK, but I can't see the reviews being anything better than average or mediocre.
    In Nintendo Power. They also said it [multiplayer] was a little bit glitchy and noing SonicTeam there is a 60% chance that wont be fixed. :silent:
    srs328
    srs328

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by srs328 February 19th 2009, 7:24 pm

I think it might turn out pretty good.
    Phantom
    Phantom

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? VOZLn

What do you think about Sonic and The Black Night so far? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom February 21st 2009, 12:33 am

For a guy who respects Sonic and collects swords (i.e. me), this should be a match made in Heaven, but considering that I wasn't too fond of Secret Rings (though it was a step up from that 2006 malarkey of a game), I'll tread carefully when it comes to expectations on Black Knight. I don't trust game reviews to lay down the official end-all-be-all case for whether or not I should buy this game (or ANY game, for that matter); I trust average players like us to give meaningful insight.

Let's just see what happens...it might be good, it might not.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 21st 2009, 1:34 am

Now that a crapload of tralers have come out, and I am veyr impressed, my hopes for this game have risen. But still, a sword?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content