Modiviver
Joe Cool
Army
13 posters

I can't belive this just happened.

Army
    Army

I can't belive this just happened. VOZLn

I can't belive this just happened. Blackr10I can't belive this just happened. Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. Medalg10I can't belive this just happened. Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. Medal13I can't belive this just happened. Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

I can't belive this just happened. Empty I can't belive this just happened.

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 5:24 pm

Warning adult concept.
    Background info: me and my brother have this ongoing "game." We like to prank each other. So we always try to do something to get the other mad.
    Anyways, about 10 minutes ago my brother tells me he's gonna put hair gel on which I replaced with yogurt so I creep into my Brothers room, which leads into my brother's bathroom.
    I open the bathroom door to see my brother put yogurt in his hair and he's MASTURBATING with a look on his face of pure pleasure...
    damn he could of at least locked the door. Ugh.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

I can't belive this just happened. GOMM8

I can't belive this just happened. Medal13

Rep-3

I can't belive this just happened. Empty Re: I can't belive this just happened.

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 5:59 pm

you sure it wasn't you in there?
    Army
    Army

I can't belive this just happened. Blackr10I can't belive this just happened. Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. Medalg10I can't belive this just happened. Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. Medal13I can't belive this just happened. Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 6:07 pm

Only thing that shocked me is that my brother is 10 about to be 11. Also, joe shut up
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

I can't belive this just happened. Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 22nd 2009, 6:08 pm

lulz.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:09 pm

just kidding.

i don't think he'd approve of you saying this in front of almost 300 people though/
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 6:10 pm

Meh i already told our parents who bassicly are killing him with words right now.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I can't belive this just happened. Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. White10I can't belive this just happened. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 22nd 2009, 6:12 pm

why does your 10 year old brother have his own bat room?
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:13 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:why does your 10 year old brother have his own bat room?
    army's disgustingly rich.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 6:17 pm

We live in a 6 room house, 8 bathrooms, 2 stories.
    1 bathroom top story, 1 bottom, 1 in each room and we have 9 if you count our backyard as one. It was suppose to be a 2 bathroom but my parents paid extra for a bathroom in each room.
    1 room for my mom and dad, one for me, one for my brother, one for my games (although shared with my brother), and 2 for guests.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 22nd 2009, 6:18 pm

You told on your brother?
    WHAT ARE THEY SAYING!
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:19 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:We live in a 6 room house, 8 bathrooms, 2 stories.
    1 bathroom top story, 1 bottom, 1 in each room and we have 9 if you count our backyard as one. It was suppose to be a 2 bathroom but my parents paid extra for a bathroom in each room.
    1 room for my mom and dad, one for me, one for my brother, one for my games (although shared with my brother), and 2 for guests.
    you, good sir, disgust me.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 6:21 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    ... why?
    Modiver, bassicly, how dare you do that at such a young age, you pervert I have half a mind to talk away your allowance and privileges, and if he does it one more time he is gonna to lose video games for 3 months. Also there ashamed that he's such a perv and where'd they went wrong.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:24 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    ... why?
    Modiver, bassicly, how dare you do that at such a young age, you pervert I have half a mind to talk away your allowance and privileges, and if he does it one more time he is gonna to lose video games for 3 months. Also there ashamed that he's such a perv and where'd they went wrong.
    HALF a mind?
    ...now i'm three times as disgusted.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 6:25 pm

again... Why?

Last edited by Sonic The Armadillo on August 22nd 2009, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:26 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:again... Why?
    well, HALF a mind? if i were caught doing that, i'd never be allowed ot do anything until i was thirty.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 6:28 pm

Joe it's half a mind because my dad and most people in the world are guilty of masturbating at least once too. Which they find it unfair to punish my brother for doing something they've done before when they were teens.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:30 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Joe it's half a mind because my dad and most people in the world are guilty of masturbating at least once too. Which they find it unfair to punish my brother for doing something they've done before when they were teens.
    good point.
    i still think you're spoiled, though.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 22nd 2009, 6:41 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    ... why?
    One...I'm a girl and I find those things perverted...and two. I have 3 older brothers so if you tell on another for masturbating I HAVE TO CHOOSE ****IN SIDES.
    Its like the other person is pissed.
    So f*** you.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:46 pm

Modiviver wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    ... why?
    One...I'm a girl and I find those things perverted...and two. I have 3 older brothers so if you tell on another for masturbating I HAVE TO CHOOSE ****IN SIDES.
    So f*** you.
    i'm guessing you've seen your brothers mast?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I can't belive this just happened. Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. White10I can't belive this just happened. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 22nd 2009, 6:48 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Modiviver wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    ... why?
    So f*** you.

zat would be HOMICIDE!
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 22nd 2009, 6:54 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Modiviver wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    ... why?
    So f*** you.
    I walked in on my brother doing it.
    And I kept my mouth shut.
    You know why....
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 22nd 2009, 6:56 pm

because you value life?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 22nd 2009, 6:58 pm

because you value sanity?
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 22nd 2009, 7:23 pm

Because I don't want to go through hell.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 22nd 2009, 8:22 pm

Modiviver wrote:One...I'm a girl

OMG UR A GRL R U HAWT LMAO!!!!
    sorry for that

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content