Modiviver
Joe Cool
Army
13 posters

I can't belive this just happened.

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Imagee10

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Blackr10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 White10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medal13I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't belive this just happened.

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 6th 2009, 2:38 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Chaosmaster8753 wrote:What's masturbating again?
    playing with yourself. 'nuff said.
    @ neo: that's messed up....
    It's true!
    Anonymous

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't belive this just happened.

Post by Guest September 6th 2009, 4:27 pm

Allow me to share a story.

Back when I was young and had just gotten out of the grip of my parents, I lived with a younger woman, and we each payed half of the rent for a low-class two-bed hotel room. She had a three-year old that woke me up every night with her moaning. I suspected that she was masturbating, but I dismissed the idea as utter nonsense. Eventually I got the idea to look over to the other bed, and saw that she was, in fact, fg herself. I told her mother about it the next morning, and after she got back from work, she took the kid off somewhere. The child returned with a shocked look on her face, and wouldn't talk for the next few days, barely talking for a great while after that. She didn't wake me up in the middle of the night after that.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 VOZLn

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 White10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 6th 2009, 5:58 pm

Mly wrote:Allow me to share a story.

Back when I was young and had just gotten out of the grip of my parents, I lived with a younger woman, and we each payed half of the rent for a low-class two-bed hotel room. She had a three-year old that woke me up every night with her moaning. I suspected that she was masturbating, but I dismissed the idea as utter nonsense. Eventually I got the idea to look over to the other bed, and saw that she was, in fact, fg herself. I told her mother about it the next morning, and after she got back from work, she took the kid off somewhere. The child returned with a shocked look on her face, and wouldn't talk for the next few days, barely talking for a great while after that. She didn't wake me up in the middle of the night after that.

your kidding
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 GOMM8

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool September 6th 2009, 6:36 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Mly wrote:Allow me to share a story.

your kidding
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Blackr10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 White10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medal13I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 6th 2009, 6:48 pm

http://tinypic.com/r/opvhux/3
    https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/opvhux.jpg
    I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Opvhux
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 VOZLn

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 White10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 6th 2009, 7:27 pm

God is not in this topic
    sykog
    sykog

I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Blackr10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalw11I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medalg10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Zigzag10I can't belive this just happened. - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 6th 2009, 8:41 pm

Okay this is quite enough. I'm locking this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content