Sonic Fan
Antony the Bat
14 posters

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge

Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Kz2PK

Rep-1

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Empty Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge

Post by Antony the Bat August 23rd 2009, 3:11 am

Acording to the info I know Shadow the Hedgehog is secretly in love with Rouge the Bat and Rouge the Bat wants Shadow the Hedgehog to be her boyfriend.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge GOMM8

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Empty Re: Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge

Post by Sonic Fan August 23rd 2009, 5:58 am

Where exactly did you hear this? Sounds like some kind of rumour to me... I've definitely never heard of it. I most certainly don't think they like each other that way, it's always occurred to me that Rouge seems more interested in Knuckles.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Imagee10

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalg10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13

Rep21

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Empty Re: Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge

Post by Pianta August 23rd 2009, 6:15 am

Pix or it didn't happen.
    Also, proof plz.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalg10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed August 23rd 2009, 6:44 am

Did anyone ever just thought about the Franchise being:
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoHuggingNoKissing

I mean, Amy seems to be the exception, but that's because it's her character.

IMO, if you ship characters in Sonic games, you kind of miss the point.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat August 23rd 2009, 7:33 am

Shadow the Hedgehog has been with Rouge longer than Amy meaning Rouge the Bat is Shadow the Hedgehogs perfect girlfriend.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 23rd 2009, 8:23 am

antony's kinda obsessed with shadouge.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge VOZLn

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 23rd 2009, 8:29 am

Antony the Bat wrote:Shadow the Hedgehog has been with Rouge longer than Amy meaning Rouge the Bat is Shadow the Hedgehogs perfect girlfriend.

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Kriegsmarine2
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat August 23rd 2009, 9:30 am

I support the romance of Shadow the Hedgehog X Rouge the Bat.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge White10

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl August 23rd 2009, 10:25 am

As far as I'm concirned, Shadouge can go die in a fire. I hate that batgirl and Shadow can do much better, and deserves better. The ONLY character couple that's been REMOTLY hinted at as being official by Sega is Sonamy.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat August 23rd 2009, 10:34 am

What do you think is Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend?
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge White10

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl August 23rd 2009, 10:41 am

Antony the Bat wrote:What do you think is Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend?
    Right now, officially in the games by Sega, I think he's single.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalg10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed August 23rd 2009, 10:48 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:Right now, officially in the games by Sega, I think he's single.
    Oh gee, you think? : ):

Seriously, Antony.
    I'm a supporter of Tails x Cream, as ridiculous as that may be. But I don't push it into everyone's throat.
    Seriously, don't go all "Rouge is Shadow's girlfriend!!!!" in a franchise that barely even promote Romance.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat August 23rd 2009, 10:50 am

I have made a store in this forum and that store is Shadow X Rouge store plus I a already selling two images that is cool.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl August 23rd 2009, 11:50 am

Antony the Bat wrote:I have made a store in this forum and that store is Shadow X Rouge store plus I a already selling two images that is cool.

Did you even bother to read what XNinjaRed said about NOT SHOVING YOUR BELIEFS DOWN OTHER PEOPLE'S THROATS!? Or are you one of those people who's like "Oh yay! People are replying to my topic! I'm going to post again and not really bother to read that they don't like my topic."
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 23rd 2009, 11:52 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:
    Antony the Bat wrote:I have made a store in this forum and that store is Shadow X Rouge store plus I a already selling two images that is cool.

Did you even bother to read what XNinjaRed said about NOT SHOVING YOUR BELIEFS DOWN OTHER PEOPLE'S THROATS!? Or are you one of those people who's like "Oh yay! People are replying to my topic! I'm going to post again and not really bother to read that they don't like my topic."
    antony has a 5 disabilities, i don't think he can help it.
    (i know, cus i go to another forum he's at)
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 23rd 2009, 11:58 am

ANTONY'S A GUY!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 23rd 2009, 11:58 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:ANTONY'S A GUY!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes...*facepalm*
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 23rd 2009, 12:00 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:ANTONY'S A GUY!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes...*facepalm*

sorry if he looks like a girl I mean with all that rouge stuff
    sykog
    sykog

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalg10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 23rd 2009, 12:19 pm

No, I hate these Sonic couples beliefs.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat August 23rd 2009, 12:55 pm

I am a Rouge the Bat fan.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl August 23rd 2009, 1:39 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Shadowsgirl wrote:

Are they physical or mental? Because if his brain is okay, then that's no excuse. *is pre-med*
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 23rd 2009, 1:41 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    Shadowsgirl wrote:

Are they physical or mental? Because if his brain is okay, then that's no excuse. *is pre-med*
    mental, from what i know.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge ZtZYh

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 23rd 2009, 7:42 pm

Uh, where is this throat shoving? He's just making statements; you don't have to agree with them, you know?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 23rd 2009, 7:43 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Uh, where is this throat shoving? He's just making statements; you don't have to agree with them, you know?

you fail
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge ZtZYh

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge Medal13Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 23rd 2009, 7:45 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Uh, where is this throat shoving? He's just making statements; you don't have to agree with them, you know?

you fail
    Don't spam. Stay on topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content