Pianta
Sonic Fan
Antony the Bat
14 posters

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge

Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 VOZLn

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 19th 2009, 10:36 am

Antony the Bat wrote:As long as you agree what I believe.
    Never!!!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 ZtZYh

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 19th 2009, 11:45 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:What hedgehogs that can fly are cranky for the rest of there live and wear make up well thats one messed up kid if I ever saw it in my life. But before you can even say Shadow loves rouge you need proof and I think rouge has something for Knuckles NOT shadow and Neo is right I think Maria loves Shadow.
    Shadow only existed for about a month when Maria died. :Confusion:
    And what make up? :Confusion:
    And no, I heavily doubt Shadow and Maria had that kind of love for each other.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat September 19th 2009, 1:38 pm

Meaning Maria reincarnate into a Hedgehog?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Imagee10

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 19th 2009, 1:43 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:Meaning Maria reincarnate into a Hedgehog?
    No please don't make her into a furry

OH WAIT!
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat September 19th 2009, 1:45 pm

It might be too late.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl September 20th 2009, 5:53 pm

I'm sorry, but it's just impossible to make the ENTIRE HUMAN POPULATION OF OVER SIX BILLION PEOPLE agree with your every thought and desire. Personally, Rouge can go burn in a fire and I couldn't care less. She's a whore to me.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 20th 2009, 6:00 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:
    I'm sorry, but it's just impossible to make the ENTIRE HUMAN POPULATION OF OVER SIX BILLION PEOPLE agree with your every thought and desire. Personally, Rouge can go burn in a fire and I couldn't care less. She's a whore to me.

wanna be friends?
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl September 20th 2009, 6:13 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Shadowsgirl wrote:

wanna be friends?
    LOL, Okay.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat September 21st 2009, 11:29 am

Alrighty.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 GOMM8

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool September 21st 2009, 11:32 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:
    ^Agreed.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat September 21st 2009, 11:36 am

What if Rouge imroved herself?
    Pianta
    Pianta

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalg10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta September 21st 2009, 2:32 pm

This thread doesn't make sense...
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 21st 2009, 3:59 pm

Pianta wrote:This thread doesn't make sense...

antony is... special

answered?
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat September 21st 2009, 6:48 pm

I grew up in a rough area known as the Kursaal Estate.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalg10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 White10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 September 27th 2009, 5:07 pm

Fan desires... They tend to go too far some times.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat September 28th 2009, 4:52 am

That is true.
    sykog
    sykog

Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Blackr10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medalg10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Zigzag10Shadow the Hedgehogs girlfriend Rouge - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 28th 2009, 11:11 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:That is true.
    He's talking about you.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat October 1st 2009, 12:01 pm

I wonder what Shadows life is like if he married Rouge the Bat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content