The ancient lands.

+4
Erazor
Phantom
The Freedom Fighter
Plix
8 posters

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh

Plix
    Plix

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Empty Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh

Post by Plix September 21st 2009, 10:18 pm

http://www.sdbj.com/industry_article.asp?aID=140853

Last edited by SupaSEGA on September 21st 2009, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh ZtZYh

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Blackr10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalw11Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Zigzag10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh White10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh 2nio02t

Rep76

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Empty Re: Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 21st 2009, 10:23 pm

Page not found.
    Plix
    Plix

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh VOZLn

Rep13

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Empty Re: Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh

Post by Plix September 21st 2009, 10:55 pm

Fixed.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom September 22nd 2009, 1:54 am

I have something of a bone to pick with MadCatz, as their RF switch overloaded my Dreamcast and I had to send it in for repairs.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Imagee10

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Blackr10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalw11Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalg10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh White10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 22nd 2009, 2:01 am

Phantom wrote:I have something of a bone to pick with MadCatz, as their RF switch overloaded my Dreamcast and I had to send it in for repairs.
    Never buy 3rd Party accessories for a quality console.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh ZtZYh

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Blackr10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalw11Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Zigzag10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh White10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 22nd 2009, 10:49 am

Or at least Mad Catz. Every controller I got from them died way too early. Sheesh, the last one I owned was already glitched by the first day.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Imagee10

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Blackr10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalw11Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh White10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 September 22nd 2009, 12:56 pm

I actually don't mind some of Mad Catz's protucts. Though I dislike their controllers, I happen to like their controller cord extensions. I happen to have one for my PlayStation 2 and I have had no problems with it for the past five years that I have had it.
    sykog
    sykog

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Blackr10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalw11Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalg10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Zigzag10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 22nd 2009, 7:35 pm

Phantom wrote:I have something of a bone to pick with MadCatz, as their RF switch overloaded my Dreamcast and I had to send it in for repairs.
    When I plug in a MadCatz controller on my gamecube, it shuts off.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medalw11Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Zigzag10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh White10Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 22nd 2009, 8:42 pm

I like their controller extensions and my madcats controller is still working great
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh GOMM8

Mad Catz enters into multi - year agreement with SEGA to make Sonic accessoriesh Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan September 23rd 2009, 3:00 pm

Sonic accessories?! Ooh, sounds interesting! :) I look forward to seeing what they come out with, more things to add to my Sonic collection. =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content