: Male
     Rep-3

Halloween - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween

Post by Joe Cool October 1st 2009, 8:20 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:No i do that, one time with real blood (kid went karata on me, flip ed me over, some how (really, 86 pound 4-5 8-10 year old kid flipping over a 127 pounds 5-2 15 year old, WTF) got the chainsaw, scared the crap outa me, chased me with it, I ran over my fence landed on the bushes on my moms roses, then hid in the roses until 1 am scared from the kid) (got the blood from the roses)
    Okay, now I really don't believe that.
    according to my mom apparently the kid was 12, didn't have the chainsaw he apparently only had it for second and didn't even chase me, and I ran into the bushes from my idiocy, and apparently I weighed 102-105 back then and was as scrawny as a twig. Then she called me an idiot :>_>:
    Edit: my mom just said I need to hit the gym because I'm still scrawny and weak and said that a girl could beat me up in a fight.
    You've already been beaten up by girls. I see them beat you up every day.
    HEY I ONLY GOT BEAT UP BY ONE GIRL AND SHE WAS FAT AND SAT ON MY HEAD! Not to mention she's a girl and I didn't wanna hit her back.
    Guys who are afraid to hit girls are wimps.
    And Pinka could own you everyone, everywhere, anyhow, any way, any will, any day. :P
    sykog
    sykog

Halloween - Page 3 Imagee10

Halloween - Page 3 Blackr10Halloween - Page 3 Medalw11Halloween - Page 3 Medalg10Halloween - Page 3 Zigzag10Halloween - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 1st 2009, 7:22 pm

joeoflula wrote:Guys who are afraid to hit girls are wimps.
    No, it means they have some decency.
    Boom
    Boom

Halloween - Page 3 GOMM8

Halloween - Page 3 Blackr10Halloween - Page 3 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom October 1st 2009, 7:23 pm

Yay for decency!
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Halloween - Page 3 GOMM8

Halloween - Page 3 Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower October 4th 2009, 12:04 am

joeoflula wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:No i do that, one time with real blood (kid went karata on me, flip ed me over, some how (really, 86 pound 4-5 8-10 year old kid flipping over a 127 pounds 5-2 15 year old, WTF) got the chainsaw, scared the crap outa me, chased me with it, I ran over my fence landed on the bushes on my moms roses, then hid in the roses until 1 am scared from the kid) (got the blood from the roses)
    according to my mom apparently the kid was 12, didn't have the chainsaw he apparently only had it for second and didn't even chase me, and I ran into the bushes from my idiocy, and apparently I weighed 102-105 back then and was as scrawny as a twig. Then she called me an idiot :>_>:
    Edit: my mom just said I need to hit the gym because I'm still scrawny and weak and said that a girl could beat me up in a fight.
    HEY I ONLY GOT BEAT UP BY ONE GIRL AND SHE WAS FAT AND SAT ON MY HEAD! Not to mention she's a girl and I didn't wanna hit her back.
    And Pinka could own you everyone, everywhere, anyhow, any way, any will, any day. :P
    Men who aren't afraid to hit women are called disrespectful.
    There are always times when you won't want to be treated equally.

I'd also like to make it clear that, in all seriousness, I could kick Joey's asss to hell and back.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Halloween - Page 3 GOMM8

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool October 4th 2009, 9:10 am

Ultimate Prower wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

I'd also like to make it clear that, in all seriousness, I could kick Joey's asss to hell and back.
    *points at your profile*
    You're not a girl, you're a demon. So that doesn't count.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Halloween - Page 3 GOMM8

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower October 4th 2009, 11:40 am

joeoflula wrote:
    Ultimate Prower wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

*points at your profile*
    You're not a girl, you're a demon. So that doesn't count.
    And when did I ever say that you couldn't hit me?
    But now I changed it anyway, so, yeah.
    BladeTheHedgehog
    BladeTheHedgehog

Halloween - Page 3 3qll2

Rep0

Post by BladeTheHedgehog October 5th 2009, 10:22 pm

Stop causeing the pyramid of death ^
    sykog
    sykog

Halloween - Page 3 Blackr10Halloween - Page 3 Medalw11Halloween - Page 3 Medalg10Halloween - Page 3 Zigzag10Halloween - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 6th 2009, 12:48 am

BladeTheHedgehog wrote:Stop causeing the pyramid of death ^
    Hey, that's my job. But really, stop with hug quote chains please.
    Army
    Army

Halloween - Page 3 VOZLn

Halloween - Page 3 Blackr10Halloween - Page 3 Medalw11Halloween - Page 3 Medalg10Halloween - Page 3 Zigzag10Halloween - Page 3 Medal13Halloween - Page 3 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 6th 2009, 1:14 am

Pinata I can own you as long as your not fat, go for the 3rd leg, and I'm allowed to hit you back
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Halloween - Page 3 GOMM8

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower October 6th 2009, 7:10 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Pinata I can own you as long as your not fat, go for the 3rd leg, and I'm allowed to hit you back
    Do you get some sensation of accomplishment from knowing that you could beat up a girl is you wanted?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 7th 2009, 6:05 pm

He probably does. Don't blame him, though. It's merely the flawed genetics of his brain. Even with a somewhat better than average frontal lobe, overriding of primal urges such as the sex and hunt drives fully is difficult to impossible.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 7th 2009, 6:15 pm

Mly wrote:He probably does. Don't blame him, though. It's merely the flawed genetics of his brain. Even with a somewhat better than average frontal lobe, overriding of primal urges such as the sex and hunt drives fully is difficult to impossible.
    Yush, I would say he does too. after all, he enjoys punching his friends.

OK, back on topic. I don't really celebrate Halloween, my parnets don't like me too. I don't feel like dressing up anyways.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 7th 2009, 6:32 pm

Your parnets don't want you to? Might I ask why? They wouldn't happen to be Christian nutjobs who hate it because it goes against their religion despite having devolved to being merely a way for people to have an excuse to dress up oddly and buy lots of candy to give to children, would they?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 7th 2009, 6:35 pm

Mly wrote:Your parnets don't want you to? Might I ask why? They wouldn't happen to be Christian nutjobs who hate it because it goes against their religion despite having devolved to being merely a way for people to have an excuse to dress up oddly and buy lots of candy to give to children, would they?
    Christians, but not nutjobs. They just don't feel like giving out candy to a bunch of people in costumes all night(we only did that once), and we just don't do anything either. That's about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 7th 2009, 6:49 pm

Fair enough. Though, you wouldn't be able to accurately tell whether or not your parents are nutjobs, because they would've made you a nutjob as well, but you don't seem like the stereotypical Christian Über-Moralist, so I suppose they're moderates for their religion.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Halloween - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Modiviver October 7th 2009, 8:10 pm

I;m going to a dance.
    Then on Halloween day I'm going to a sleep-over, then we're going trick or treating.
    And yes if we don't get candy we WILL screw their house up. In my community no one does that, but a bunch 17 year olds don't give a F***.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 7th 2009, 8:24 pm

You're seventeen? That's funny, because you admitted to being only eleven years old after I did just a small amount of social engineering.

I'm sure I have the exact conversation archived somewhere. It's been a while since I so much as touched the secret archives, actually.
    Army
    Army

Halloween - Page 3 VOZLn

Halloween - Page 3 Blackr10Halloween - Page 3 Medalw11Halloween - Page 3 Medalg10Halloween - Page 3 Zigzag10Halloween - Page 3 Medal13Halloween - Page 3 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 8th 2009, 6:57 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Mly wrote:He probably does. Don't blame him, though. It's merely the flawed genetics of his brain. Even with a somewhat better than average frontal lobe, overriding of primal urges such as the sex and hunt drives fully is difficult to impossible.

OK, back on topic. I don't really celebrate Halloween, my parnets don't like me too. I don't feel like dressing up anyways.
    That's a lie!
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 8th 2009, 7:22 pm

sykog77 wrote:

That's a lie!
    What is?
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

Halloween - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 October 8th 2009, 7:30 pm

Kreigs and I got our costumes
    Halloween - Page 3 2386250172_fbc51ed3f4
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 8th 2009, 7:47 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:Kreigs and I got our costumes
    You the guy in the white?
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Halloween - Page 3 GOMM8

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool October 8th 2009, 8:15 pm

You look like an Oompa Loompa with a gun.
    Army
    Army

Halloween - Page 3 VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Army October 9th 2009, 5:19 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

That's a lie!
    What is?
    I like to hit my friends, I do not
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

Halloween - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 October 9th 2009, 5:46 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    You the guy in the white?

yes
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Halloween - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Modiviver October 9th 2009, 9:30 pm

Mly wrote:You're seventeen? That's funny, because you admitted to being only eleven years old after I did just a small amount of social engineering.

I'm sure I have the exact conversation archived somewhere. It's been a while since I so much as touched the secret archives, actually.
    I was lying? I thought you knew that? What kind of 11 year old person go on forums? I thought they'd be smart enough not to go on the internet and meet strange people like you.
    Its like how you said you were 28, when you were on 15.
    See like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content