Boom
    Boom

Halloween - Page 4 GOMM8

Halloween - Page 4 Blackr10Halloween - Page 4 Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

Halloween - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween

Post by Boom October 10th 2009, 12:29 am

Except you were more like one of the pervs you here about on TV that pretend to be a kid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 10th 2009, 1:51 am

@Bliz:
    1: You could just as easily be lying whenever you say you're seventeen, and I think we can all agree that your level of intellectual development is more fit for an eleven year old than a seventeen year old.
    2: As for my own age, I will say no more of it than what is already common knowledge: Sometimes I claim to be twenty-nine, (I claim to be twenty-nine now, instead of twenty-eight like you thought, when referencing that time-line, as I passed a[n alleged] birthday on that time-line, but that's beside the point.) sometimes I claim to be fifteen, my profile says I'm eighty because I just put in the oldest date it would allow, and sometimes I claim to be well over the age of the oldest humans who ever lived when they died, and even that of the universe itself. How are you, or anyone other than myself, to know for sure what the truth is? Additionally, I would like to note that my case is far different from yours, as I'm a pathological liar and you were manipulated into telling the truth.
    3: On eleven year olds and forum usage, while COPPA requires that children be at least thirteen before registering on fora and the like, (There might be one or two exceptions. It's been a while since I actually did or read anything related to COPPA, and TM doesn't count because it's dead.) it requires no effort the lie in the fields, and if one were to act like a moron people would tend more to assume that they're just an immature twat than people would that they're not the age they claim to be. There's no telling how many eleven-year-olds are running around Forumopolis. I could be one for all you know.
    4: I don't like to think I'm strange. What about me do you find strange?

@Boom: Please don't compare me to crazed child rapists. It's making me debate in my head whether or not I should tell you a certain story that you really, really don't want to hear. I think Bliz should know what I'm talking about.
    Independence76

Halloween - Page 4 GOMM8

Halloween - Page 4 Medalg10Halloween - Page 4 Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 October 10th 2009, 7:16 am

Modiviver wrote:
    Mly wrote:You're seventeen? That's funny, because you admitted to being only eleven years old after I did just a small amount of social engineering.

I'm sure I have the exact conversation archived somewhere. It's been a while since I so much as touched the secret archives, actually.
    I was lying? I thought you knew that? What kind of 11 year old person go on forums? I thought they'd be smart enough not to go on the internet and meet strange people like you.
    Its like how you said you were 28, when you were on 15.
    See like that.

Actually, Joe of Lula is 11.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Halloween - Page 4 GOMM8

Halloween - Page 4 Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool October 10th 2009, 7:38 am

Independence76 wrote:
    Modiviver wrote:
    Mly wrote:You're seventeen? That's funny, because you admitted to being only eleven years old after I did just a small amount of social engineering.

I'm sure I have the exact conversation archived somewhere. It's been a while since I so much as touched the secret archives, actually.
    I was lying? I thought you knew that? What kind of 11 year old person go on forums? I thought they'd be smart enough not to go on the internet and meet strange people like you.
    Its like how you said you were 28, when you were on 15.
    See like that.

Actually, Joe of Lula is 11.
    And I know plenty of 11 and even 10 year olds who lurk around a few forums as well.
    And Yes, we know MLY is just 18 with a mild mental problem.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 11th 2009, 1:47 pm

I don't have any mental problems, unless you were to count my quickness to anger and paranoia.

Also, my name is not spelled in all-caps.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Halloween - Page 4 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Modiviver October 15th 2009, 3:49 pm

Believe what you want to believe, because I still believe starting something on a lie is terrible.
    Even if you just doing it for fun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2009, 12:33 am

1: Grammar check.
    2: You're developing a writing style similar to mine. Interesting. Do you happen to idolize me, Bliz?
    3: And why, precisely, do you believe this?
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Halloween - Page 4 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Modiviver October 16th 2009, 2:56 pm

Mly wrote:1: Grammar check.
    2: You're developing a writing style similar to mine. Interesting. Do you happen to idolize me, Bliz?
    3: And why, precisely, do you believe this?
    1. I was typing on my iPod, which I should stop doing.
    2. I'd never idolize you, your a sick bastard that I hate.
    And 3. I believe that because, at one point you'll want to be truthful, but you can't because of all the lies you've already told.
    Like that crap you say about being a mentally ill man. Its the internet. You could be a 14 year old boy in your room, telling lies because you recently saw a film, that influenced you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2009, 3:55 pm

1: Don't you mean iPhone? iPods are just for storing crappy rock songs by angsty musicians for angsty teens, both of which should be shot. Furthermore, I'm ashamed of you. Why would you use anything ever made by Apple at all? Tsk tsk tsk. Any sane person would at least use Microsoft, and real leet haxxors use Linux or their own custom OS.
    2: Why am I a sick bastard? I know already, but humor me.
    3: It's very basic social engineering. I had to whisper sweet lies into your pretty little ears to soften you up and make you do what I wanted you to do....Wait, what? Me, impressionable, interested in modern films? Watchootalkinbout Bliz?
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Halloween - Page 4 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Modiviver October 16th 2009, 4:02 pm

If you already know why your who you are, then you don't need my silly little posts to tell you.
    Lies are lies, they're bad either way.
    I don't believe anything you say, because you told so much.
    Which is the reason why I believe lies are bad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2009, 4:08 pm

It looks as if I've finally set you on some sort of good path. I'd clap for you, but my hands are hurting fiercely from being handcuffed.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Halloween - Page 4 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Modiviver October 16th 2009, 4:15 pm

You didn't do sh* t for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2009, 4:21 pm

Admit it. Behind every great student is a great teacher, and you're a great student. Who was your great teacher, if not me?
    sykog
    sykog

Halloween - Page 4 Imagee10

Halloween - Page 4 Blackr10Halloween - Page 4 Medalw11Halloween - Page 4 Medalg10Halloween - Page 4 Zigzag10Halloween - Page 4 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 16th 2009, 7:11 pm

Seriously, stay on topic.>.>
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2009, 10:32 pm

I question the logic behind attempting to have topic coherency in the section labeled "random."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content