The ancient lands.

3 posters

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE?

Auflodern
    Auflodern

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? VOZLn

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Medalw11[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Zigzag10[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? White10[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Empty [Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE?

Post by Auflodern December 2nd 2009, 9:56 pm

community bin is in the fan media section

you have no Idea how much I laughed at this
    Zez
    Zez

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? VOZLn

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Blackr10[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Medalw11[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Zigzag10[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Medal13

Rep24

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Empty Re: [Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE?

Post by Zez December 2nd 2009, 10:05 pm

This is explained in Site News. However, if you want more details, I'll explain this aspect further. Since Community Bin was at the bottom of the forum, I decided to rid of the unnessecary divider. Now it blends more seamlessly into the forums. Besides, most mature users will understand it's context, that it's not referring only to Fan Media, but the whole forum, seeing how it's locked.
    sykog
    sykog

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Imagee10

[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Blackr10[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Medalw11[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Medalg10[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Zigzag10[Query] LOL AWESOME JOKE? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 3rd 2009, 9:16 pm

Zezima wrote:This is explained in Site News. However, if you want more details, I'll explain this aspect further. Since Community Bin was at the bottom of the forum, I decided to rid of the unnessecary divider. Now it blends more seamlessly into the forums. Besides, most mature users will understand it's context, that it's not referring only to Fan Media, but the whole forum, seeing how it's locked.
    It doesn't blend, it looks strange.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content