The ancient lands.

2 posters

[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER]

Chaotix Manix
    Chaotix Manix

[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] WFmvl

[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] White10

: Male
     Rep0

[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] Empty [FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER]

Post by Chaotix Manix February 19th 2009, 12:17 am

DISCLOSER

This is a crossover fan fiction that uses nothing but the original characters from the Sly Cooper and Sonic the Hedgehog franchises. Therefore, I own none of the characters used in this story, but instead their respective companies as followed own them:
    ©️SEGA/Sonic Team: Espio the Chameleon, Vector the Crocodile, Charmy Bee, and Doctor Ivo “Eggman” Robotink
    ©️Sucker Punch: Sly Cooper, Bentley, Murray, and Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox

CHAPTER ONE

As the sunlight filtered into a red-and-black, lab-like location a round, tall man with a long, brown, bowtie-like mustache woke up, got on some black pants and shirts, and then put a red jacket over it. Afterwards, he went around the place, typing in a series of number of a keypad next to a door, and a computerized voice instructed, “Please state your name.”

The man shifted his mustache, cleared his throat, and told the computer, “Doctor Eggman!”

There was brief pause before the voice returned, “Please stand in the red square for the optical scan.” Eggman sighed, but did as told while a green laser scanned his eyes, the process taking a minute or two before the door opened and the voice proclaimed, “Welcome.” However, Eggman paid no attention as he kept going, repeating the process at three other doors before stopping at a forth, which was different from the others. Instead of having only 3 features, this door had a dial, 6 buttons, the optical scanner, a palm reader, and a microphone, but none of these features hampered his progress as he twirled the dial twice, breezed through the buttons, got his eye and palm scanned and stated his name. Soon after the procedure was done, the door opened and the doctor’s jaw dropped as he saw that their were 7, empty, glass cases.

“H-how?!” he shouted, “Wh-where did they go?!”
    Nearby an ancient-looking building in a blackened part of a busy city a strange, light blue van with something resembling a raccoon on the front of it and a satellite atop it was park, and inside of the building a blue-gray raccoon wearing a blue shirt, a pink hippo wearing waering a light blue shirt and a cape, and a green turtle wearing a brown soilder-like shirt with two straps holding a crossbow on his back. Also in the building, a collection of seven strange diamond-shaped jewels glowed, each one producing there own color, were placed in the center of a table along with a collection of blueprints, gadgets, and many other things.

"Thanks again for the watch," the raccoon, who turned a page in an old-looking book entitled Theivous Raccoonus, stated, "I'm surprise at how well that went."

The turtle, who was originally typing away at a laptop, turned to face the raccoon and told him,
    "That's because that watch emits a sound which tricks the computer and robots into letting you pass. How many times do I tell you that, Sly?"

"Hey, hey," the raccoon, most likely Sly, answered, "You know we don't understand that stuff, Bentley."

"Yeah, Bentley!" the hippo added, "I have no idea what half the stuff you say mean half of the time," and with that he reached under the table and materialized a piece of pizza.

The turtle, most likely Bentley, sighed and then turned to the hippo telling him, "Murray, don't eat near the jewel, please!"

The hippo, most likely Murray, shrugged as he turned away from the diamond like jewels, each still giving off their own different color—red, blue, yellow, green, white, cyan, and purple—and kept eating.
    codeorange

[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] GOMM8

[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] Medalg10[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] White10[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] Medal13

: Male
     Rep6

[FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER] Empty Re: [FAN FIC] Sly Cooper and the Gang in: “Chaotix Mobius” [SONIC/SLY CROSSOVER]

Post by codeorange March 2nd 2009, 4:12 am

I love it! Heh, in fact, I was thinking of doing something like this for a future fanfic of my own. A Sonic/Sly Cooper crossover would be unbelievable.