TheShadowWalker
The Freedom Fighter
Twixie Hushimo
14 posters

If There Ever Was....

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 VOZLn

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalw11If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Empty Re: If There Ever Was....

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 15th 2010, 9:56 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:So...... she's a .... werecat

Like I said, it's confusing, but you can call her that.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Empty The Well

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 15th 2010, 3:30 pm

In Ash's first house, she had a well in her backyard. The well was made out of stone, covered with moss, with an old fashioned cover and bucket attached to a handle.
    Her parents didn't worry about their kids falling in, since the wall around it was much too high for their kids to be in. However, they knew nothing about Ash's newly obtained ability to jump high obstacles.
    Ash sat on the edge of the well, reading the first Harry Potter book, her legs pointed in. The well didn't work, and it didn't go deep at all--less than eight feet--and the cold, Canada winter had frozen all the water on the bottom.
    Sonic came out, and he sat on the ground and looked up at his sister.
    "What you doing?" he asked.
    "I'm reading," she replied, not bringing her eyes up from the page.
    "You're not reading. You can't read," Sonic said stubbornly. "Show me the pictures."
    Ash turned the book to him, and even from his spot on the cold, damp ground he could tell that the book was made up only of words.
    "That's not fair! Mom and Dad didn't teach me how to read!"
    "They didn't teach me, either," Ash objected, but Sonic had already pushed her hard enough.
    She didn't fall, but the book tumbled into the well. Ash began to bawl, and her parents rushed out.
    "The book fell," Ash sobbed.
    "Um...that's okay, we'll get it soon," her mom said, picking her up and bringing her inside. James grabbed Sonic, and walked back into the house.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 16th 2010, 1:36 pm

The flora around her was a buzzing silence of thoughts and souls.  The yin-yang type balance was irresistable fir the stressed out feline. 
    Stay calm, her brother's voice said in her head. 
    She stopped hyperventalating, but ignored him. It's not my fault...okay, maybe it was.
    That's better, she thought with a smile. 
    But there was this thing, he thought, defending himself again. 
    ...Does Eggman know about me? Ash asked. 
    I don't believe so, her brother replied. 
    Then let's give him a surprise visit, she thought with a smile. 
    She met him underneath his balcony, and it pained her to look. 
    "Do you know where it is?" Ash asked. 
    "Uh..." he tried to answer, but he wasn't sure.  Suddenly, it came to him.
    "Follow me," Sonic said, and she did as she ran as gracefully as a butterfly. He struggled to keep up with her grace and speed. 
    They got to the giant base, and Sonic 
    stepped out of the way as she sized the wall and began ripping the steel apart. 
    "If only I had it that easy," he mumbled, following her in.  
    Her long tail flicked impatiently as she retracted her claws.  Finally, they made it to the control center.  
    "Oh, cone to complain, have you?" the madman asked the twins who now looked anything but related. 
    Ash had faced away the entire time, and now she turned around slowly, smiling and revealing her teeth. 
    "Oh, did he bite you?  Personally, I think that he looks a lot worse than you do," he insulted, laughing histerically. 
    "I'm sorry, did I offend you?" he asked. 
    "Why yes," she sad, tilting her head, smiling creepily. "You did."
    She shot out her claws, still at her sides. 
    She looked at the perimiter of the room, and the door labeled "Gaia."
    She walked over to it, and despite the "NO!" from her brother, she naïvely placed her fist on the handle. 
    She opened the door. 

Last edited by Ash The Hedgehog on February 17th 2010, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 17th 2010, 8:46 am

Ash had learned the guitar from one of the kids in the many houses she'd lived in. It was one, to the other, to the other because something was almost always wrong.
    She'd learned how to fend for herself, how to beg and steal, when living with her brother on the streets.
    The only thing she couldn't remember how she'd learned it was fighting, but she seemed to do that pretty well.
    So when she saw the red cat inside of the room, crying, she knew that he probably was going to remember how he learned.
    She closed the door behind her, and her brother screamed something that she couldn't hear, but she quickly morphed into her human form, just to see what would happen.
    "Are you okay?" she asked.
    The boy, still sobbing, turned around. "He's going to turn you into one of me! You're never going to see your family again!" he warned her.
    Ash took a deep breath. "I already know I'm never going to see my family again," she said, looking out the door.
    "I'm right here," he said, pointing to the teenage boy in the picture. The photo itself was of a typical American family, standing outside their ordinary home. There was a brunette mom, a blond dad, a little blond daughter and the son with his dark brown hair.
    "You look nice," Ash replied.
    "You do, too," he said, looking up at her. "I'm Rikki." He held his hand out to Ash, and she shook it.
    "So why are you in here?" Ash asked.
    "Gaia had problems, so I'm the replacement.
    "...Really?" Ash asked.
    He nodded.
    They sat there quietly for a moment when the door blew open, and Rikki stared in shock as the debris only went around them; as if they were surrounded by an invisible dome. Of course, Ash had put up a force field by natural instinct, but this kid didn't have to know it, did he?
    "Get out!" Sonic shouted, and the two stepped out.
    The sun rose.
    Bliz
    Bliz

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 17th 2010, 6:06 pm

This is confusing. It's meh-er.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalw11If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalg10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medal13If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 2hygec

: Male
     Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 17th 2010, 8:42 pm

More, please.
    This is getting so much better all the time, as The Beatles once said.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 ZtZYh

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Blackr10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalw11If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Zigzag10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 White10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medal13If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 18th 2010, 2:50 pm

This last chapter got me confused. Ash can turn human?
    And I liked the idea of you naming each chapter and putting them into the title thing, like with The Well. You should do that more.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 18th 2010, 5:57 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:This last chapter got me confused. Ash can turn human?
    And I liked the idea of you naming each chapter and putting them into the title thing, like with The Well. You should do that more.

Thanks. Well, I'll explain the human form thing. In my stories, all the characters (including Sonic) have the ability to turn into human form. If that's too much of a bug for you guys, then it will be just William and Ashley.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalw11If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalg10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medal13If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 18th 2010, 6:12 pm

:Oh No:
    Oh no! Beastiality strikes again!
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 18th 2010, 9:56 pm

While he was still morphing back, Ash locked herself against him. He still had his claws when he wrapped his arms around Ash.
    Something wet hit her mouth, and she realized she was crying. Before she knew it, another drop of water hit her arm, but this time it wasn't from her. His tears were leaking onto her arms, and she couldn't help but to cry even harder.
    Warm, golden light bathed the room, and Eggman stared in shock as she didn't "turn back."
    "What? What?" he stammered.
    While the twins were still locked together, Sonic yawned and Ash suddenly pulled away.
    "DAMMIT!" she screeched.
    "What is it?" Sonic asked.
    "You're nocturnal now!" she sobbed.
    "No, no, calm down!" Sonic said, shaking her.
    "NO!" she screamed, and pulled around and growled at Eggman.
    "You're supposed to be turning back!" Eggman yelled.
    She sniffed stubbornly, and stood by Rikki.
    "Are you alright?" Rikki asked.
    "Yes..." Ash said through sniffs.
    "Perhaps...I shouldn't destroy your family time?"
    "Yes? YES!" Ash answered.
    "Well...give me a week to think about it. And I'm not being sarcastic; I really need a week to think about it. Well, this place is about to self destruct anyway, so goodbye!"
    The three ditched the place.

Last edited by Ash The Hedgehog on February 18th 2010, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 18th 2010, 10:18 pm

Oh, no! Poor werecat...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Blackr10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalw11If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Zigzag10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 White10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medal13If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 18th 2010, 10:41 pm

This one kinda confused me as well. Your writing was kind of chaotic.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 18th 2010, 10:57 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:This one kinda confused me as well. Your writing was kind of chaotic.

Okay, I'll try to fix that in the next chapter.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 20th 2010, 11:49 am

Rikki was napping quietly and Sonic had been asleep for multiple hours. Ash found everything but pleasure or entertainment from flipping through channels.
    She finally shut off the television and ventured to the kitchen. The leftovers from last night sat at the front of the refrigerator—at least, what she and Rikki has eaten. Since the transformation, her brother had lost all signs of appetite.
    Ash chose a ripe green apple from a basket by the sink, and slid her teeth into it. Upon pulling the apple out of the spears that had become her teeth, she noticed the vampiric marks that she had left from the bite.
    I wonder if he could bite me...then it wouldn't be so bad, she thought.
    After killing the fruit with her teeth, she couldn't help but to sit at the table and write in the diary she kept. No one else knew about it, and she tried her best to keep it that way.
    She stopped.
    A voice, one that she heard so rarely, was at work. She gently nudged the door to Sonic's door open, and he was gently strumming his muted guitar.

Waking up at the start at the end of the world,
    But it's feeling just like every other morning before,
    Now I wonder what my life is gonna mean when it's gone.
    The cars are moving like a half a mile an hour and I
    Started staring at the passengers and waving goodbye.
    Can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time?

He stopped singing, and looked up at Ash, and she sat down next to him on his bed. She continued.
    I believe the world is burning to the ground.
    Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out.
    Let's see how far we've come.
    Let's see how far we've come.

"Stop," he said, putting his hand on her shoulder.
    Suddenly, Sonic began to tremble. He tore away from Ash and leapt out the window.
    Ash's whiskers twitched, and she followed him out where she landed nimbly on a branch. Her brother, on the ground in his other form, looked up at her.
    "Stop giving me the kitten eyes," he groaned, and turned away.
    Ash jumped down, and sharpened her claws on the tree she was just in
    Then, she placed her hands on his shoulders, which were so much higher than hers now.
    "I'm sorry," she apologized.
    "Don't be," he said.
    "But I am," she whispered.
    With that, she blasted off and sat by a small river. She felt something knock her from behind, and she fell in. Ash turned around, and a "gangster" teenager stood in front of her. She growled, and shot out her claws, while thrashing in the water. Normally, she loved the water, could breathe in it, swam whenever she could. Un cat form, the water was her enemy; she hated it, couldn't swim, and was just about as likely to drown as any other water-hating, unable-to-swim person.
    The scared teen sped off, and she freaked out as water filled her mouth and she went under.
    She woke up wrapped in a towel, in someone's arms, near something warm.
    Ash immediately recognized Will's smell, holding her, and Sonic's smell somewhere nearby. Her eyes fluttered open, and milliseconds after, Will's lips met hers. Since they had fallen in love, normal kisses were enough for them--tongue kisses? Seriously? Those were just stupid.
    He pulled away, and she sat up slowly, wrapping her arms around him and closing her eyes in fear of having to see Sonic--it was the middle of the night by now, she was sure of it.
    "Ash, it's daylight," Sonic said. She opened her eyes, and realized that something was different Her tail was much shorter, and she couldn't get her claws to come out.
    "It's over?" she asked.
    "No," he replied sadly. "He did it to you, too."

Last edited by Ash The Hedgehog on February 20th 2010, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 20th 2010, 11:52 am

Wait... She's a werehog now?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 20th 2010, 4:29 pm

A couple years ago, Ash had adopted a puppy. She had been swallowed up by the teenage years just weeks before, and Ash had recently learned how to drive and acquired her first car.
    Ashley had no idea what to name the small dog, so she decided to head down to the beach to give her a hand. She always was at peace with the water...for reasons she did not understand.
    Little did Ash know, the small dog was capable of things she probably couldn't even dream about. The pet store had said that she was 3 months old. She was actually 3 years old.
    Ash let the small Pomchi out of the carrier they had placed her in and let her run around the car. After driving for ten more minutes, she reached the Atlantic ocean and pulled the small dog out of the car.
    The Pomchi dashed out of the car, and immediately ran out to the waves, thereupon running back and forth, playing a game with the sea as to see if she could run up to the water and not get wet.
    Ash followed the small puppy, and sat on the sand. Suddenly, there was a whistle blow multiple meters away from her, and a life guard shot into the water. Ash watched, scared for whoever was being rescued, and called the dog to her.
    The Pomchi returned to her side, and Ash waited patiently for someone to be pulled out. The dog ran off for a moment, so she turned around to see where it had went, when it dashed back around again and ran to the swarming mass of people that had gathered.
    Ash dashed after the dog, but by the time she had reached the people the small dog was already licking the boy that lay unconscious on the ground. Ash wasn't sure whether he was dead or alive--but she pulled her dog off.
    The boy began to stir, and he turned over and coughed up some water. Everyone started mumbling, gasping, praying silently.
    "It's a miracle," a woman said.
    "Miracle...yeah," Ash said softly.
    The Pomchi had been named Miracle, or "Mirca."
    Mirca leaped out of her arms again, and continued to lick the boy's face. "Hey, hey," he said, lifting the dog off of him.
    "I'm sorry," Ash said, lifting the small dog off. "She's new."
    "It's fine," he said. "She's cute."
    I wonder which girl he's thinking about, Ash thought with a smile.
    Then, a voice spoke in her head. "I do believe I'm talking about both," she heard, still keeping her eyes on the boy. He wasn't saying anything, though his lips were moving...saying the same thing, at the same time, as it had been spoken in her head.
    So...this guy has mind powers, she thought.
    Yes, he said in response.
    He stood up, and the crowd began to dissipate, leaving only the boy, the girl, and the dog.
    "I'm Will," he said.
    "I'm Ash."
    The little dog ran around their feet and yapped. "Do you like ice cream?"
    "Well...yeah," Ash answered.
    "Do you want to get some? I'll pay," Will offered.
    "Um...sure," she said, and they walked hand in hand to their cars.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 20th 2010, 10:00 pm

Heh, young love. Curious though. I wonder what's the reason behind this revelation.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 20th 2010, 10:03 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Heh, young love. Curious though. I wonder what's the reason behind this revelation.

You will find out very, very soon. It might be a bit of a hilarious surprise, though.... :Mr. Green:
    Pianta
    Pianta

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Imagee10

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalw11If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medalg10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 White10If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta February 21st 2010, 5:24 pm

Aww, that was cute.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 21st 2010, 9:25 pm

"What?" Ash screamed.
    "Well, um, you passed out," Sonic tried to explain.
    "And you didn't come for me?" she asked, angry.
    "I thought you wanted some alone time!" he yelled.
    Ash sniffed in defeat, and Sonic continued.
    "Well, he didn't have you for long, so now you're just a cat at night. That's not going to be so bad, is it?"
    "Of course it is!" she protested. "Now I'm going to be nocturnal!"
    "Calm down, calm down!" Will said, and it was silent for a long period of time until the three took each took a different route to the same destination.
    Ash arrived home before the others did, so she took a nap, well aware of the plans she had for tonight that would deprive her of sleep for a very, very long time.
    She woke up, and it had already hit eleven o'clock. She didn't remember what time she had gotten home...she just hope it was late. She looked down, and sure enough, her tail was long again, her teeth were sharp, her eyes were yellow, and her claws were there.
    Sonic wasn't in the house, and Will was probably asleep by now. She put on her pajamas, and grabbed a bag of weapons, necessities, and other things she found necessary for entertainment purposes, such as her iPod.
    Ash grabbed the keys to Will's house, which they had exchanged with him for their house keys, and ran down the hall to his apartment. Upon entering, she dashed into Will's room, and jumped onto his bed like a small, annoying two-year-old.
    "Huh?" he said, his eyes fluttering as he struggled to concentrate. "Ash? You weren't here when I went to bed...do I have a hangover? Did we get married last night? ...Why are you in your pajamas?" he asked in horror.
    "Come on, silly, get out of bed. I need you for something important."
    "I'm scared to know what that something is," he said, reciting the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    He slid drowsily out of bed, and stood in front of her. She looked up at him for a moment. "Um...so what is it?" he asked.
    Ash slipped out of her pajamas...
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 21st 2010, 9:29 pm

Woah! Where is this going!

It's a bit too much, a bit too confusing.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 21st 2010, 10:27 pm

...To reveal the black, long-sleeved T-shirt and jeans she wore underneath.
    "I'm not gonna let this happen," she said, but couldn't help bursting into laughter seconds after the dead silence filled the room. The surprised face that Will still wore hadn't changed at all, and soon, he was bent over, laughing as well.
    "I don't know where he is, I don't know what he's doing," Ash said. "But...perhaps it would be best to get some money first, if you know what I mean, in case we have to add a little bit of bribery."
    "...Good idea? I'm going to go put on some clothes, so I have a pocket," Will replied, and disappeared into his closet. Since they didn't really have to wear clothes normally, Will had no problem with Ash being there while he slid into his clothes.
    But Ash didn't bother tonight; she sat on the sofa, and stared out the window to the buzzing city below. Would she ever be in that identical scene, with the day long gone, as herself once more? She was unsure, but she knew that she wanted to.
    "Let's go," Will said, keys in one hand, wallet in the other. She followed him out the door, and down the stairs until they made it to the ground.
    "We're not going to bother with the bike, are we?" Ash asked.
    "Riding is for quitters," he said with a smile, and they walked, hand in hand, onto the streets of Fabulous Las Vegas.
    AzureScarletWarrior
    AzureScarletWarrior

If There Ever Was.... - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by AzureScarletWarrior February 22nd 2010, 1:39 pm

this dont make no sense.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 22nd 2010, 5:30 pm

The two hurried across the street, not knowing that Sonic was hiding far off, unseen.
    “So, what shall we play first?” the cat asked upon entering the casino.
    “Poker,” the mind reader replied with a grin.
    So the unusual couple searched for a table to start a game of poker, which they would surly win. When they finally found a willing group of people and an empty table, they put together their game. Ash and Will decided to work as a team, which wouldn’t even be needed. The two won close to one hundred dollars that first time. They also won the second time. And they won. And they won.
    Ash ran into the bathroom though she didn’t need to go, and suddenly realized her instincts had guided her there since she was about to change. She locked herself in a stall as her fur returned to normal, her eyes changed back to green, and her teeth dulled. She walked out, back to the game, and Will nodded and smiled sadly. “I do believe we’ve wasted the entire night.”
    “We’ll just have to wait for tonight, I guess it would be now,” she reasoned.
    He nodded, and they finished the one last game and returne home.
    Ash and Will entered the twins’ apartment, and met up with Ash’s very, very angry brother.
    “What are you doing taking my sister out to gamble?” he screamed. “I really thought that you were smarter, and more responsible, than that!”
    “Wait, just stop!” Will commanded.
    “No! How could you do this?” Sonic yelled.
    “Wait…it’s my fault,” Ash said.
    “No,” Sonic said, “you were probably spending the rest of the night at his house, in his bed, am I correct?”
    “No,” she said furiously. “I hope you know this was all about you.”
    “Really,” he said sarcastically. “It makes perfect sense, that Will, who I trusted, would take my baby sister out to Vegas without me knowing.”
    “We thought bribery might be needed.”
    It all snapped into place for Sonic.
    “Ash, I’m not going to let you go by yourself.”
    “I’m not,” she said stubbornly. “I’m going with Will.”
    All three hedgehogs were silent.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 22nd 2010, 8:24 pm

I'm confused.
    Try giving more details as they travel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content