Superdoodleman
Zez
sykog
7 posters

The most horribly insane person in the world

sykog
    sykog

The most horribly insane person in the world Imagee10

The most horribly insane person in the world Blackr10The most horribly insane person in the world Medalw11The most horribly insane person in the world Medalg10The most horribly insane person in the world Zigzag10The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

The most horribly insane person in the world Empty The most horribly insane person in the world

Post by sykog February 18th 2010, 10:44 pm

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20100218/US.Plane.Crash.Texas/

...................... Whew....................... *deep breath*

Okay, let's begin. A sickly freak of a man decided to burn his house down, and then crashes his plane into the IRS building in Texas. His suicide note mentioned not being able to stand 'Big Brother' while he "strips his carcass" and other crazy things. Read the article for more details.
    Zez
    Zez

The most horribly insane person in the world VOZLn

The most horribly insane person in the world Blackr10The most horribly insane person in the world Medalw11The most horribly insane person in the world Zigzag10The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13

Rep24

The most horribly insane person in the world Empty Re: The most horribly insane person in the world

Post by Zez February 19th 2010, 12:29 am

The first and last page of his suicide note:

The most horribly insane person in the world 2ep4vhe

The most horribly insane person in the world 15oaveb
    Superdoodleman

The most horribly insane person in the world GOMM8

The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13

Rep0

The most horribly insane person in the world Empty Re: The most horribly insane person in the world

Post by Superdoodleman February 19th 2010, 10:27 am

I heard this on TV yesterday.
    He flew into a business building because he was suicdal and thought the government would only listen to violence.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The most horribly insane person in the world Blackr10The most horribly insane person in the world Medalw11The most horribly insane person in the world Zigzag10The most horribly insane person in the world White10The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13The most horribly insane person in the world Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 19th 2010, 10:39 am

This guy is my fg hero
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The most horribly insane person in the world Medalw11The most horribly insane person in the world Medalg10The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13The most horribly insane person in the world 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 19th 2010, 4:48 pm

No taxation!
    Without representation?
    No. Just no taxes.
    Oh.
    sykog
    sykog

The most horribly insane person in the world Blackr10The most horribly insane person in the world Medalw11The most horribly insane person in the world Medalg10The most horribly insane person in the world Zigzag10The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 20th 2010, 12:19 am

ProTagOnist wrote:This guy is my fg hero
    laugh
    I should have expected this from you.
    :AUGH!:
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The most horribly insane person in the world Medalw11The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 20th 2010, 9:41 am

...A couple cities down, and he would've been here.
    I'd be terrified.
    That. Guy. Is. Idiot.
    For some reason, this man did not understand that he could become an illegal immigrant to another country, and live there without tax debt. I mean, if I was about to crash a plane into a building, I probably would've considered that option first.
    Superdoodleman

The most horribly insane person in the world GOMM8

The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman February 20th 2010, 11:06 am

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:...A couple cities down, and he would've been here.
    I'd be terrified.
    That. Guy. Is. Idiot.
    For some reason, this man did not understand that he could become an illegal immigrant to another country, and live there without tax debt. I mean, if I was about to crash a plane into a building, I probably would've considered that option first.
    It's more fun to Crash into a building, Knowing you're ending dozens of lives including your own.
    Bliz
    Bliz

The most horribly insane person in the world Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Post by Bliz February 20th 2010, 1:54 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:...A couple cities down, and he would've been here.
    I'd be terrified.
    It could be anywhere.
    Zez
    Zez

The most horribly insane person in the world Blackr10The most horribly insane person in the world Medalw11The most horribly insane person in the world Zigzag10The most horribly insane person in the world Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 20th 2010, 4:00 pm

wrote:It's more fun to Crash into a building, Knowing you're ending dozens of lives including your own.

He only killed one person besides himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content