sykog
Schnickelfritz
Zez
17 posters

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 VOZLn

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalw11Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalg10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Zigzag10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Empty Re: Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted

Post by Gamma The Great March 15th 2010, 1:33 pm

Pianta is a gentlemen?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Imagee10

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Blackr10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalw11Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Zigzag10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 White10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Empty Re: Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 15th 2010, 3:07 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:Pianta is a gentlemen?
    Well it is the internet
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix March 15th 2010, 11:07 pm

ladies and gentlemen*
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 White10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalg10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 15th 2010, 11:27 pm

ProTagOnist wrote:
    wrote:
    Hives wrote:I appreciate your thoughts on the matter Matt. But Sykog is right. Plus I'm not really worthy or professional enough to be a mod.
    Neither is Erazor, really.
    Nor Super Racer Z
    Hence the facepalm.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix March 16th 2010, 10:48 pm

Like it was mentioned earlier, if you want to complain, explain yourself. Or else your worthless posts will go to the bin.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 White10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalg10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 16th 2010, 11:24 pm

Well, to tell the truth, I haven't really seen either of them make a really worthwhile post... Just so you know, I'm not trying tooffend anyone, I make the most worthless posts here, but I just didn't see either of them making good mods. I didn't think that one of them would be good, and now both of them are, so...
    Superdoodleman

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 GOMM8

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 17th 2010, 8:41 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:Well, to tell the truth, I haven't really seen either of them make a really worthwhile post... Just so you know, I'm not trying tooffend anyone, I make the most worthless posts here, but I just didn't see either of them making good mods. I didn't think that one of them would be good, and now both of them are, so...
    I agree completely with what he said. And the worthless post thing applies to me too, So I'm not saying I would be a much better mod.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix March 17th 2010, 9:39 pm

Your concerns are noted, but they are mods because the admins hand picked the candidates and the community voted on them. Had you made your complains public at the time, provided with proof, I'm sure somebody would've listened.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalw11Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 17th 2010, 10:04 pm

I have no idea who either of you are but congrats on your new found position!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 18th 2010, 10:37 am

SupaSEGA wrote:Your concerns are noted, but they are mods because the admins hand picked the candidates and the community voted on them. Had you made your complains public at the time, provided with proof, I'm sure somebody would've listened.
    Um..... no, no they wouldn't. And frankly, I did make a complaint during the election, so I have evidence that I tried.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix March 18th 2010, 9:53 pm

Well, that's the best I can offer you. I apologize that you disagree with this, but it is pretty much set in stone now.

At least you know there's other people you like on staff?
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 1st 2010, 9:46 pm

I still think they should be demoted and SonicfanPS2 modded. Mainly Erazor, he doesn't even freakin do anything.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalw11Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 2nd 2010, 7:08 am

I think that I should be the mod :faic:
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 2nd 2010, 9:00 am

nuva500 wrote:I think that I should be the mod :faic:
    Nah, you suck.
    Shade
    Shade

Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medalw11Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Zigzag10Erazor and Super Racer Z promoted - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 2nd 2010, 9:49 am

SonicfanPS2 modded

That's quite a good idea, Joe, I must say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content