SonicFanPS2
TheShadowWalker
NeoMetalSonic
26 posters

Pokemon Black & White

Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 VOZLn

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medalw11Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Black & White

Post by Chaos_Overlord November 11th 2010, 1:06 pm

It looks like there will be more fire types. I know a site that has the BW pokedex. Black's main legendary is Dragon Fire, and there are others. Another new thing is the Dream World abilities. Special abilities that can apparently be turned on and off in versus matches that give new abilities ranging from good to unfair.
    allen08
    allen08

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by allen08 April 8th 2011, 10:23 pm

i have both pokemon black and white and its the english version can i trade with u i have wi-fi
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 8th 2011, 11:00 pm

I love the games, but I can't wait for the third set. Beige? Mexican? And wait till the mangas––"Hi, I'm Black!"
    The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

Rep0

Post by The Blue Blur April 8th 2011, 11:34 pm

I Don't Care About It Its The Same Game Just Looks Diffrent
    allen08
    allen08

Rep0

Post by allen08 April 9th 2011, 7:43 pm

i now that well lets have a pokemon battle if u have one of the games
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 ZtZYh

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Blackr10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medalw11Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Zigzag10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 White10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medal13Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 10th 2011, 3:20 am

I still don't know what Game Freak was thinking with Gen III and IV and having only four Fire types...

But this does look interesting. I've seen some of the game watching NTom64 play it, and it looks really amazing at some points. The 3D zoom in does kind of ruin the pixel art though, and they still have issues to work out, but the series is really making a move it seems. Hopefully from this point each generation will start taking giant leaps.
    theez

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 3qll2

Rep0

Post by theez April 13th 2011, 1:57 pm

This game is so awesome, I can't describe it. I started at Pearl, so anything up to that is old, and now it's the 5th generation!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Imagee10

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Blackr10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medalw11Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Zigzag10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 White10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medal13Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 13th 2011, 10:45 pm

Beaten it
    It's the same game as the 4 gens before it however they crap you put of Previous gen pokemon
    allen08
    allen08

Rep0

Post by allen08 April 15th 2011, 7:51 am

i completed the game on my pokemon black version not on my pokemon white version on did u beat the elete four with thare opokemon in thare 70s i did
    allen08
    allen08

Rep0

Post by allen08 April 15th 2011, 7:54 am

i now can i chalene u to a pokemon battle on random match up i dont now wi they put prevou pokemon
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 June 23rd 2011, 5:31 pm

I beat white, but only the E4 for the first time. I'm training up to beat them a second time, then take on Cynthia. Taking forever for me though...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 ZtZYh

Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Blackr10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medalw11Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Zigzag10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 White10Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 Medal13Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 23rd 2011, 6:51 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:I beat white, but only the E4 for the first time. I'm training up to beat them a second time, then take on Cynthia. Taking forever for me though...
    The Elite Four are good to train against, but it lowers Pokemon happiness every time you lose.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord June 23rd 2011, 10:24 pm

I haven't touch the game in a while. I am putting off forming my new team that I hope is strong enough to beat my friend, who beat with one pokemon. I am ashamed of that...
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 June 30th 2011, 12:38 am

Chaos_Overlord wrote:I haven't touch the game in a while. I am putting off forming my new team that I hope is strong enough to beat my friend, who beat with one pokemon. I am ashamed of that...
    hmmmm.......I'm guessing he ev trained his while you didn't... or he had better IV's on his pokemon to beat you....either way its shouldn't be that bad...atleast you didn't lose to a ditto or a magikarp or some other pokemon that will make any trainer be ashamed of themselves that they quit pokemon as a whole

Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord June 30th 2011, 6:19 am

Probably. I can't stand ev training. I will do it for a while, and then just quit cause it is long and tedious.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 1st 2011, 8:52 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:Probably. I can't stand ev training. I will do it for a while, and then just quit cause it is long and tedious.
    true they are long but in the end of the road it's pretty much worth it and when you look back you'll be proud of your progress....unless you battle online of course which means 50/50 chance that what your hard work pays off or not....have fun with that :D
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord July 2nd 2011, 6:46 am

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Chaos_Overlord wrote:Probably. I can't stand ev training. I will do it for a while, and then just quit cause it is long and tedious.
    true they are long but in the end of the road it's pretty much worth it and when you look back you'll be proud of your progress....unless you battle online of course which means 50/50 chance that what your hard work pays off or not....have fun with that :D
    Yeah... well, I'll try. Still have to get around to actually starting to make the team.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 2nd 2011, 12:22 pm

I beat the E4 a second time now, twice.

As for EV training, I do it a little bit, but I really don't see the point. Everybody does it so it's not like yours will be stronger than anyone else's pokemon of the same. Most of my pokemon have random EVs and I have still beaten other legends online with normal pokes. Sure, EV training is helpful, but I don't think it's necessary. You can have good pokemon without training "correctly" despite what these experts think they know.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord July 2nd 2011, 6:06 pm

I guess it's more for playing on wifi or "competitively" then for casual players. What you say is true, I can be the E4 without EV Training, or at least I could if my team had something to beat fighting types, I got through the other three though.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 2nd 2011, 6:59 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:I guess it's more for playing on wifi or "competitively" then for casual players. What you say is true, I can be the E4 without EV Training, or at least I could if my team had something to beat fighting types, I got through the other three though.
    Well, I was also saying that for wi-fi too. I haven't done much competitive battling online, but I've fared pretty well (usually never the worst nor never the best). And I did this without "proper" EV training. I admit I do EV training to a minimum, but the whole idea reminds me of pokemon going through a factory line- I'm not too into that idea.
    Arcanine
    Arcanine

Rep1

Post by Arcanine July 18th 2011, 6:43 am

I really like the games! At first I thought they become horrible, because the most of the new Pokemon ARE horrible but I really liked it to play my Pokemon white. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua, I tried to get him in his shiny-mode via Masuda (Breeding with an other Pokemon from another country but after, let me see, 300 eggs I lost my patience.
    I think I will try it again, because I adore his Shiny-mode and I really want him!
    Pokemon Black & White - Page 3 570<3
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 24th 2011, 7:17 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:I guess it's more for playing on wifi or "competitively" then for casual players. What you say is true, I can be the E4 without EV Training, or at least I could if my team had something to beat fighting types, I got through the other three though.
    I'm the same way... its the fighting types that trip me up. I don't use many psychic types (unless they're dual and so there are not many choices for me).
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 25th 2011, 12:33 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    I'm the same way... its the fighting types that trip me up. I don't use many psychic types (unless they're dual and so there are not many choices for me).

but aren't dual pokemon ya know more vulerable????...I mean they get more weaknesses which gives the other player (if in a competitive battle I mean) an advantage to that weakness (if they know/remember that is)....btw why not use a fly type pokemon on marshal's pokemon??? (fighting type using E4)
    The Ad
    The Ad

Rep0

Post by The Ad July 25th 2011, 2:47 am

OMG I hate these games. The originals FTW.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 25th 2011, 1:18 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

but aren't dual pokemon ya know more vulerable????...I mean they get more weaknesses which gives the other player (if in a competitive battle I mean) an advantage to that weakness (if they know/remember that is)....btw why not use a fly type pokemon on marshal's pokemon??? (fighting type using E4)

Not exactly. It depends on the dual types. Generally, they have a larger movepool to make up for their other weaknesses. The only real bad ones are those with x4 weaknesses, but even so I use some of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content