darkchaos2009

Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep9

Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Black & White

Post by darkchaos2009 July 25th 2011, 7:02 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    darkchaos2009 wrote:

but aren't dual pokemon ya know more vulerable????...I mean they get more weaknesses which gives the other player (if in a competitive battle I mean) an advantage to that weakness (if they know/remember that is)....btw why not use a fly type pokemon on marshal's pokemon??? (fighting type using E4)

Not exactly. It depends on the dual types. Generally, they have a larger movepool to make up for their other weaknesses. The only real bad ones are those with x4 weaknesses, but even so I use some of them.
    yeah I hear ya on the x4 weakness thing even some dual types are weak against their own type which is ironic in a way don't ya think????...hmmm....also don't some dual types also rely on their ability to pull through as well along with movesets and all....btw whats your opinion on the great dual type pokemons....just asking
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 VOZLn

Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Medalw11Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord July 26th 2011, 7:13 am

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Not exactly. It depends on the dual types. Generally, they have a larger movepool to make up for their other weaknesses. The only real bad ones are those with x4 weaknesses, but even so I use some of them.
    yeah I hear ya on the x4 weakness thing even some dual types are weak against their own type which is ironic in a way don't ya think????...hmmm....also don't some dual types also rely on their ability to pull through as well along with movesets and all....btw whats your opinion on the great dual type pokemons....just asking
    It depends on the pokemon. several factors, such as the dual types themselves, movepool, stats determine if its good or not. preferably, the dual types should try to cover a weakness of on the the types.
    0LunarShadow
    0LunarShadow

Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep3

Post by 0LunarShadow July 28th 2011, 12:35 am

The Ad wrote:OMG I hate these games. The originals FTW.

Have you at least ATTEMPTED 2 try these?
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 28th 2011, 3:53 am

Chaos_Overlord wrote:
    darkchaos2009 wrote:
    It depends on the pokemon. several factors, such as the dual types themselves, movepool, stats determine if its good or not. preferably, the dual types should try to cover a weakness of on the the types.
    hmmm...like how lantern's ability gives it the upper hand due to its ability which supports it dual type right....or like how you can take away a strong pokemon's horrible ability in a double battle with gastro acid (example being defeatist)hmmm....and with the dream world abilities already out the abilities on the dream world pokemon will depend on the trainer as well right....along with their movepool,etc.
    ps. do you mind on having a wifi battle on pokemon black/white some time????...just asking as a fellow trainer
    @ the ad......have you even given them a chance???!!!!...who knows maybe you'll like them I should know since I was a pokemon fan since the beginning (red/blue days....green only being in japan)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 ZtZYh

Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Blackr10Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Medalw11Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Zigzag10Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 White10Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 Medal13Pokemon Black & White - Page 4 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 28th 2011, 2:11 pm

When I form up a team, I try to get every type covered; or at least the good ones.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 29th 2011, 4:15 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:When I form up a team, I try to get every type covered; or at least the good ones.
    heh same here :D though I get the ability
    that best suits the situation in a competitive match along with supportive moves as well like right now i'm working on my dream world team
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 August 7th 2011, 7:31 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Chaos_Overlord wrote:
    hmmm...like how lantern's ability gives it the upper hand due to its ability which supports it dual type right....or like how you can take away a strong pokemon's horrible ability in a double battle with gastro acid (example being defeatist)hmmm....and with the dream world abilities already out the abilities on the dream world pokemon will depend on the trainer as well right....along with their movepool,etc.
    ps. do you mind on having a wifi battle on pokemon black/white some time????...just asking as a fellow trainer
    @ the ad......have you even given them a chance???!!!!...who knows maybe you'll like them I should know since I was a pokemon fan since the beginning (red/blue days....green only being in japan)

Lanturn is amazing. By far my favorite pokemon, and one that is highly underrated. Make sure it has volt absorb. I tend to always use Lanturn. Water attacks will cover its ground weakness while an ice attack covers its grass weakness.

Another great one is Chandelure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content