masteraccount
28 posters

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy?

THE WOLF
    THE WOLF

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Empty Re: what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy?

Post by THE WOLF June 2nd 2010, 3:46 pm

it be like killin GHANDI AND MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR AGAIN
    Coolblue
    Coolblue

Rep0

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Empty Re: what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy?

Post by Coolblue June 8th 2010, 2:12 pm

I would've said "SCREW YOU ALL!! I LOVE AMY!!!"

And thien i would've nuked Sega Offices.
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 14th 2010, 7:39 pm

I think I would be happy, after all she hugged Shadow and then I got mad!! But she is kinda funny...... as long as Shadow isn't CONFIRMED dead, i'm good....
    Ember022
    Ember022

Rep0

Post by Ember022 June 28th 2010, 6:10 pm

That would be the worst mistake SEGA would have ever made by killing off Amy. I THINK SHE IS AWESOME!!!
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 GOMM8

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi July 5th 2010, 8:42 pm

that'd be fkd up lol
    Shade
    Shade

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 VOZLn

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Medalw11what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Zigzag10what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 13th 2010, 4:53 pm

I think it would be absolutely awful if SEGA decided to kill off Amy. This is because Amy is one of the best characters in the game (in my opinion).
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Medalw11what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Zigzag10what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 White10what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 13th 2010, 5:30 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:I think it would be absolutely awful if SEGA decided to kill off Amy. This is because Amy is one of the best characters in the game (in my opinion).
    You take that back
    Blaze is the best
    Shade
    Shade

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Medalw11what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Zigzag10what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 14th 2010, 9:38 am

Auflodern wrote:
    Sweet Silence wrote:I think it would be absolutely awful if SEGA decided to kill off Amy. This is because Amy is one of the best characters in the game (in my opinion).
    You take that back
    Blaze is the best

I said that Amy was one of the best characters in the game. Blaze is another of the best characters in the game, along with Shadow and Knuckles.
    cala224

Rep0

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Empty Sonic and Sally funny end

Post by cala224 October 16th 2010, 2:06 pm

( heavens light shows )

Sonic:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 💍

Blaze:(calls sonic ) hi sonic i got good news.
    Tails and Sally: ( on blazes phone ) AMY DIED AMY DIED HOOORAY AMY DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blaze: i might miss her alittle but not so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sonic: Sally will you marry me Embarassed
    Sally: :shock:
    Yes i will
    BLAZE AND TAILS: 👏 yeah for you too
    Amy : well i am marryingt shadow since they dont know that i did not die but yeah shadow come here.
    Shadow:Mommmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O_o: :plode:
    cala224

Rep0

Post by cala224 October 16th 2010, 2:39 pm

montage wrote:DUDES!!!!!!! :wee:
    if your gonna frigg'in kill anyone kill CHRIS!
    god i hate that little bastard!
    i wish he slipped broke his head on the pavement and bleed to death after saving sonic from drowning in the pool on the first episode!!!!!

whew... sorry

No not chris you know the klittle guy Chip he shall die h does not eat food and dies someone stills his skins and he only has a ghost tghat we cant see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah chris sucks to :wee:
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade October 16th 2010, 4:06 pm

cala224 wrote:
    montage wrote:DUDES!!!!!!! :wee:
    if your gonna frigg'in kill anyone kill CHRIS!
    god i hate that little bastard!
    i wish he slipped broke his head on the pavement and bleed to death after saving sonic from drowning in the pool on the first episode!!!!!

whew... sorry

No not chris you know the klittle guy Chip he shall die h does not eat food and dies someone stills his skins and he only has a ghost tghat we cant see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah chris sucks to :wee:

Dude, I'm not really a picky guy when it comes to post quality, but why have you just double posted there? You could have used that on one quote. And please try not to use excessive punctuation and stuff like that.

Back on topic, SEGA should definitely not kill Amy. She's one of the hottest characters there.
    Humble Novice

Rep0

Post by Humble Novice November 6th 2010, 6:53 pm

In my opinion, I don’t think it would be wise on Sega’s part to kill off a major character in the series. Imagine how the fan base would react if one of their favorite characters died for no good reason.
    Cosmo The Seedrian
    Cosmo The Seedrian

what if SEGA decided to kill off Amy? - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Cosmo The Seedrian November 6th 2010, 7:14 pm

Humble Novice wrote:In my opinion, I don’t think it would be wise on Sega’s part to kill off a major character in the series. Imagine how the fan base would react if one of their favorite characters died for no good reason.
    Ya what you said. Btw I sent you a friend invite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 9:35 pm

nuva500 wrote::plode:
    TIME PARADOX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content