Eivana
Auflodern
Desertbabe
9 posters

No longer "Team Cutesy" but...

Poll

Should the team name change?

[ 0 ]
    No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Bar_le110%No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Bar_le11100%No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Bar_ri11 [100%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Empty No longer "Team Cutesy" but...

Post by Desertbabe May 29th 2010, 10:32 pm

Team Cutesy (Shadow, Silver and Mephiles)

I made up that team when I was writing my fanfics. Orignally, it was going to be a freedom fighters type group called "Shadow and the Cutiepies"

This group was going to consist of Shadow (leader), Silver (the brains and structure), Mephiles (the cunning mind and the power), Gardon (the direction) and Blaze (the helper)

And then, I decided that it was better to do a Sonic Heroes type group with Shadow (speed), Silver (flight) and Mephiles (power).

I don't know why, but I can see them fighting crime together as a team and getting along. With Silver's brains and ability to assert order; Shadow would be in his right state as Mephiles follows...

I named them Team Cutesy because they are just so cute....

Feel free to discuss and please... do not be mean....

Last edited by Desertbabe on June 15th 2010, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... VOZLn

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Zigzag10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Empty Re: No longer "Team Cutesy" but...

Post by Auflodern May 30th 2010, 7:58 am

.......eh?
    Eivana
    Eivana

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Eivana May 30th 2010, 8:31 am

No, no, no, no, no. No, no. And no.

Team Cutesy? That is not only incredibly insulting to the male pride of these huge, monstrous Hedgehogs, but... Cutesy?

You confuse me more than anyone I have ever known on a forum. It's like unless the Sonic world is all child-friendly and cutesy, you just cannot live with it. Shadow, what's wrong with him? And why is Silver so amazingly Mile Prower intelligent all of a sudden? And where in the world are you getting Mephiles as a good guy? I can't see it, and even if Mephiles WERE to become good, which will never happen, that team would not work out. And even if there WAS a team of those three Hedgehogs, god forbid, it would NOT be called Cutesy. And the Hedgehogs egos are the size of Texas. They would fight for the leader.

I like Mephiles staying evil, Silver staying naive and with Blaze, and Shadow dead. =)
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Zigzag10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 30th 2010, 8:34 am

Eivana wrote:No, no, no, no, no. No, no. And no.

Team Cutesy? That is not only incredibly insulting to the male pride of these huge, monstrous Hedgehogs, but... Cutesy?

You confuse me more than anyone I have ever known on a forum. It's like unless the Sonic world is all child-friendly and cutesy, you just cannot live with it. Shadow, what's wrong with him? And why is Silver so amazingly Mile Prower intelligent all of a sudden? And where in the world are you getting Mephiles as a good guy? I can't see it, and even if Mephiles WERE to become good, which will never happen, that team would not work out. And even if there WAS a team of those three Hedgehogs, god forbid, it would NOT be called Cutesy. And the Hedgehogs egos are the size of Texas. They would fight for the leader.

I like Mephiles staying evil, Silver staying naive and with Blaze, and Shadow dead. =)

I would have said this... but I was crying in a corner
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe May 30th 2010, 9:58 am

Geez... sorry I'm not like everyone else.... that's why the fanbase calls me a troll (not y'all...)

The hedgehogs I mentioned are alternates... meaning in an alternate reality to the show.

I think Shadow is too over powered, Silver is too in the corner and Mephiles I feel should have a shot at being good.

I don't mind them being tough.. I have NOTHING against being tough but when they start being overpowered to the point where they are invincible; then I have a problem with that.

Or when they clearly don;t have any flaws and are quick to point out everyone else's... then I also have a problem with that.

It's not that I want the world to be baby-ish; I just would make them non-overpowering.

That's why I confuse everyone.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Imagee10

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Blackr10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Zigzag10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 30th 2010, 10:41 am

But you don't HAVE to tell the whole freaking forum about your fantasy ; keep them in your head if you don't want to be ridicule
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe May 30th 2010, 10:51 am

I was kinda being over the top and I apologize for that. I want to be able to post my opinion as well as everyone else.

I can take the heat hence I am a strong person however, I do get defensive at sometimes.

My apologies.
    Eivana
    Eivana

Rep0

Post by Eivana May 30th 2010, 11:39 am

Well hang on here.
    I'm not sitting here trying to ridicule you for your thoughts and opinions. I just really can't see where you get what you believe in. I mean, you come out and tell us these things, but you don't really give us logic or reason behind it. I mean... Team Cutesy, no offense, sounds like a name the fangirl would give to her perfect orgy team. I mean, I know Shadow and Silver and Meph are badass characters and are totally awesome, I'm not taking that away at all, and I know that everyone views each character in a different way, but this is beyond all of us, lol.

I agree with you on Shadow becoming too over-powerful. That is why I believe that Shadow should have died in the end of SA2. I always considered him kind of a god mod, what with him being the ultimate life form and all. I always wanted him to die and be with his beloved Maria anyway.

And I also wanted Mephiles to stay dead as well. I liked the idea of Mephiles coming around and trying to erase time just for the hell of it, then disappearing forever.

Silver, only time will tell where he will end up, really.

But your ideas of the Sonic world can be extremely baby-friendly. I mean, everyone is happy, everyone is chasing someone, evil villains turn good, I mean... Just really happy and way too friendly for most of our tastes. A lot of us like a more serious storyline and stronger characters. I'm speaking more for people like myself, but. That's how I feel. No need to apologize for stating your opinion, but why not back it up in every post and make an actual argument out of it? People can debate and understand better that way. I think.
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe June 2nd 2010, 10:24 pm

I see.

But if these 3 were to be in a team (if Mephiles was good)... why wouldn't they work?

Would the alliance work? (Shadow and the Cutiepies... oh and Marine was in it as well)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalg10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 2nd 2010, 10:53 pm

Silver is too needy and whiny and Shadow would choke him after having to stand next to him for more than a minute. Mephiles is a blue Shadow, why should he be power, not to mention to fact that he's evil. Also, 2/3 of these characters are DEAD.
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe June 3rd 2010, 11:12 pm

How about the org. tho'? The big group.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalg10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 4th 2010, 12:54 am

Same problems. Not to mention that Silver utterly sucks.
    Jmh
    Jmh

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 4th 2010, 2:52 pm

.... Question, do I really need to explain why I chose no?
    Eivana
    Eivana

Rep0

Post by Eivana June 4th 2010, 3:05 pm

Schnicky Hushimo wrote:Silver is too needy and whiny and Shadow would choke him after having to stand next to him for more than a minute. Mephiles is a blue Shadow, why should he be power, not to mention to fact that he's evil. Also, 2/3 of these characters are DEAD.

I agree with everything you said so far. Silver is too young and naive, Shadow is too lonely and determined to fulfill the wishes of Maria, and Mephiles just wants to erase time for the hell of it. There would be no leader, and the Hedgehogs would not even be able to even get along together without wanting to murder each other. And yeah. Mephiles and Shadow are dead... The real Shadow being gone since the SA2 days. I don't believe that Silver utterly sucks, but they could have done a bit better on his personality and story. But I liked him.

But no. They aren't 'cutie-pies', whatever that is. That's disgusting.
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe June 4th 2010, 4:04 pm

The Justice Striker wrote:.... Question, do I really need to explain why I chose no?

Not really. I'd like to hear your reason tho hence I am planning on writing a story on these 3.

If the 3 doesn't... would even Shadow and the Cutipies work? (with added, Blaze, Gardon and Marine)
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe June 4th 2010, 4:15 pm

Eivana wrote:
    I agree with everything you said so far. Silver is too young and naive, Shadow is too lonely and determined to fulfill the wishes of Maria, and Mephiles just wants to erase time for the hell of it. There would be no leader, and the Hedgehogs would not even be able to even get along together without wanting to murder each other. And yeah. Mephiles and Shadow are dead... The real Shadow being gone since the SA2 days. I don't believe that Silver utterly sucks, but they could have done a bit better on his personality and story. But I liked him.

But no. They aren't 'cutie-pies', whatever that is. That's disgusting.

Most people think they are cute... I don't see what's wrong with saying that they have such cute faces (especially Silver).

That was kinda the name I thought of hence I could not think of any names for their group. However, I put those three together not only because they are my favorite characters, but their powers consist with each other.

For example: if the team needed to get somewhere, they have Mephiles' power to travel through time or arrive at a different location. Or... they have Silver's chronos control (he uses it in Archie comics)

The attacks... such as Razzle Dazzle that I made up.... is mixed with Shadow's chaos control, Silver's psychic control and Mephile's energy spikes. They can kill an enemy... just like that.

But that's just some of the reasons why I see them together.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord June 4th 2010, 4:26 pm

It feels like I just died inside...
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 4th 2010, 9:47 pm

Desertbabe, after doing close examination of your posts for the past week, I have come to this conclusion: You do not know the meaning of the word 'hence'.
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe June 4th 2010, 9:56 pm

Schnicky Hushimo wrote:Desertbabe, after doing close examination of your posts for the past week, I have come to this conclusion: You do not know the meaning of the word 'hence'.

Not everyone's smart. I use it in place of the word since
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Blackr10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medalg10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 5th 2010, 4:38 pm

Your interpretations of these characters are so radically different from their official counterparts that you might as well make your own characters.

I'm sure people would be much less offended if it were your original characters doing these things than they would upon seeing the characters they know from the official series being so thoroughly misrepresented.
    Eivana
    Eivana

Rep0

Post by Eivana June 5th 2010, 5:31 pm

Desertbabe wrote:Most people think they are cute... I don't see what's wrong with saying that they have such cute faces (especially Silver).

That was kinda the name I thought of hence I could not think of any names for their group. However, I put those three together not only because they are my favorite characters, but their powers consist with each other.

For example: if the team needed to get somewhere, they have Mephiles' power to travel through time or arrive at a different location. Or... they have Silver's chronos control (he uses it in Archie comics)

The attacks... such as Razzle Dazzle that I made up.... is mixed with Shadow's chaos control, Silver's psychic control and Mephile's energy spikes. They can kill an enemy... just like that.

But that's just some of the reasons why I see them together.

Most people find them cute, but unlike you they find them incredibly intelligent, powerful, and fierce for the most part. Not cute and cuddly and teddy bear sleepover cutesy. I wouldn't get into an argument with what most people see them to be, especially since you were the one to create this topic. And as far as names go... I think you need to be creative for that one. Shadow, Silver, nor Mephiles, if for some reason they EVER actually HAD to work together, they would in no way associate themselves with the word cute. Especially together.

If we're talking about powers being in association with each other then we could put a lot of characters together that fit more than them. Of course, I like to see them alone and independent, so why not just let them go free for once and take care of things themselves? That would be a very nice change.

And Archie comics? Those don't even count. It's a comic overrun with nothing but OC's, lame art, and ridiculous stories. Let's just not even go there. If Shadow could travel through time at choosing he would go back and save Maria and therefore it would be a paradox. XD

Normally they can kill an enemy on their own with one hit. If they would have to rely on each other to kill a much bigger enemy, say a boss, because they can take out small villains with no problem, and win easily every time... Wouldn't that be a god mod?
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe June 5th 2010, 7:59 pm

Um... I don't find them *just* cute.... like with Silver (my favorite), I like his energy and realness... I also like his nativity as well.

Shadow and Mephy can use a little bit more work but I respect them enough to have them be friends with Silver in my stories.

To tell you the truth, I have not written anything on them working together. Just as friends. And in one, I've written one where in it, Shadow comforts Silver. Don't know, but I can see Shadow being a really good friend of Silver's.

So yeah... they pretty much do their own thing in my stories (if you ever were to read em).

As for the god mod thing, that would be true.
    Eivana
    Eivana

Rep0

Post by Eivana June 6th 2010, 12:43 am

Desertbabe wrote:Um... I don't find them *just* cute.... like with Silver (my favorite), I like his energy and realness... I also like his nativity as well.
    You don't seem to like his realness or naitivity at all. You want to change him and make him real in your eyes. Not in the worlds eyes, lol. Because the way you describe him, them he's ridiculously fake.

Shadow and Mephy can use a little bit more work but I respect them enough to have them be friends with Silver in my stories.
    It's Silver that needs more work than Mephiles, and ESPECIALLY Shadow. Shadow was amazing back in Sonic Adventure 2. Let him be. I think it should be SILVER who has the pleasure of being friends with Shadow, IF Shadow would even give him the FIRST considering glance, let alone the second.

To tell you the truth, I have not written anything on them working together. Just as friends. And in one, I've written one where in it, Shadow comforts Silver. Don't know, but I can see Shadow being a really good friend of Silver's.
    I don't know why either.

As for the god mod thing, that would be true.
    My point exactly.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 6th 2010, 12:20 pm

Desertbabe wrote:
    Schnicky Hushimo wrote:Desertbabe, after doing close examination of your posts for the past week, I have come to this conclusion: You do not know the meaning of the word 'hence'.

Yes, well, don't. Use since or because. Hence means something along the lines of "which is why". As in, "It was raining, hence I had an umbrella."
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 6th 2010, 1:10 pm

Schnicky Hushimo wrote:
    Desertbabe wrote:

Yes, well, don't. Use since or because. Hence means something along the lines of "which is why". As in, "It was raining, hence I had an umbrella."

Hence don't use hence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content