Eivana
Auflodern
Desertbabe
9 posters

No longer "Team Cutesy" but...

Poll

Should the team name change?

[ 0 ]
    No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Bar_le110%No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Bar_le11100%No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [100%] 

Total Votes: 5
    The Viceroy

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer "Team Cutesy" but...

Post by The Viceroy June 13th 2010, 6:20 am

Eivana wrote:No, no, no, no, no. No, no. And no.

Team Cutesy? That is not only incredibly insulting to the male pride of these huge, monstrous Hedgehogs, but... Cutesy?

You confuse me more than anyone I have ever known on a forum. It's like unless the Sonic world is all child-friendly and cutesy, you just cannot live with it. Shadow, what's wrong with him? And why is Silver so amazingly Mile Prower intelligent all of a sudden? And where in the world are you getting Mephiles as a good guy? I can't see it, and even if Mephiles WERE to become good, which will never happen, that team would not work out. And even if there WAS a team of those three Hedgehogs, god forbid, it would NOT be called Cutesy. And the Hedgehogs egos are the size of Texas. They would fight for the leader.

I like Mephiles staying evil, Silver staying naive and with Blaze, and Shadow dead. =)

Hey, buzz kill Sonic is child friendly and has always been. I would change the name. ^_^; Example: Team Chaos
    Jmh
    Jmh

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Imagee10

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer "Team Cutesy" but...

Post by Jmh June 13th 2010, 2:00 pm

Personally I think it would be cute if they had a team with Robotnik, Dark Gaia, and Biolizard.

Those characters are sooo cute!
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 VOZLn

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Blackr10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medalw11No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medalg10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 14th 2010, 12:01 pm

The Justice Striker wrote:Personally I think it would be cute if they had a team with Robotnik, Dark Gaia, and Biolizard.

Those characters are sooo cute!
    *browses Deviantart*
    Robotnik, Dark Gaia, and Biolizard.

Did I just blow your mind?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Imagee10

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 White10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medalg10No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medal13No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 14th 2010, 2:34 pm

I want that Biolizard as a pet. Or a wife.
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

No longer "Team Cutesy" but... - Page 2 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Desertbabe June 15th 2010, 10:13 pm

I decided to kinda cut Mephiles from the team because most people think that adding him will make the group overpowered. (I still want to have him as like a backup person)

So that leaves Silver and Shadow being "The Silver Squad". Yeah, I changed the leader from Shadow to Silver because he'd make a better leader and keep Shads in check but also, he's my favorite video game character.

All and all, I'd like to see them together as friends in a game... (Ex: ShTH2)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content