Shade
Zez
Chaosmaster8753
17 posters

Least Favorite of these games?

Poll

Least favorite/most overrated?

[ 9 ]
    Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_le1143%Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [43%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_le1114%Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_le1110%Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [10%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_le1133%Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [33%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Jmh
    Jmh

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Imagee10

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalw11Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 White10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite of these games?

Post by Jmh August 25th 2010, 2:12 pm

In my opinion Sonic CD is overrated. I respect Sonic 1 for being the first in the series, but I don't like it as much as the other titles.

So overall I have to say as much as I like Sonic 1 and CD they're my least favorites in the list.
    sykog
    sykog

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Blackr10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalw11Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalg10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Zigzag10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite of these games?

Post by sykog August 25th 2010, 2:22 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of Sonic CD either.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 VOZLn

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalw11Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalg10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Zigzag10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great September 22nd 2010, 9:26 pm

The one without Gamma.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Blackr10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalw11Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalg10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 White10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 22nd 2010, 10:52 pm

You know, it's hard to choose because they're all... you know... good.
    Shade
    Shade

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 VOZLn

Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medalw11Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Zigzag10Least Favorite of these games? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 23rd 2010, 3:28 pm

sykog wrote:I'm not the biggest fan of Sonic CD either.

Nor am I... It's OK... just not as good as you were expecting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content