The ancient lands.

5 posters

Chris Chan Singing

Shade
    Shade

Chris Chan Singing VOZLn

Chris Chan Singing Medalw11Chris Chan Singing Zigzag10Chris Chan Singing Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Chris Chan Singing Empty Chris Chan Singing

Post by Shade August 5th 2010, 7:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Whmm8teJo&feature=player_embedded

Well, this video here is one showing Chris Chan singing. If you listen to the video, you'll notice he's altered the lyrics of the song he's singing ("That Way", by Robbie Williams). Personally, I think that his singing fails.

If you guys know who Chris Chan is, then good. If you guys don't know who Chris Chan is, I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to go into any detailed explanations. Suffice it for me to say, though, that he is interested (very) in obtaining a girlfriend. He's also apparently quite racist and stuff. Also he receives benefits from the Government. The site link below will tell you more.

http://www.cogsdev.org/cwcki/Main_Page
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Chris Chan Singing 56qtD

Chris Chan Singing Medalw11Chris Chan Singing Medal13

Rep16

Chris Chan Singing Empty Re: Chris Chan Singing

Post by Super Racer Z August 5th 2010, 12:41 pm

Oh Jesus, not the Sonichu guy...
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon August 5th 2010, 3:33 pm

Believe it or not, there's worse chris chan stuff out there, than what you posted....stuff NSFW. I won't post it here because, it too horrible for anyone to see.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Chris Chan Singing 56qtD

Chris Chan Singing Medalw11Chris Chan Singing Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z August 5th 2010, 3:59 pm

Yioibon wrote:Believe it or not, there's worse chris chan stuff out there, than what you posted....stuff NSFW. I won't post it here because, it too horrible for anyone to see.

Yes, it is definitely way too horrible to ever be seen by anyone else if possible.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Chris Chan Singing Imagee10

Chris Chan Singing Blackr10Chris Chan Singing Medalw11Chris Chan Singing Medalg10Chris Chan Singing White10Chris Chan Singing Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 6th 2010, 12:04 am

Yioibon and Z are correct. Besides, there's like 20 videos of Chris-Chan singing different songs with altered lyrics to advertise his "Love Quest".
    Shade
    Shade

Chris Chan Singing VOZLn

Chris Chan Singing Medalw11Chris Chan Singing Zigzag10Chris Chan Singing Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade August 7th 2010, 1:17 am

Yioibon wrote:Believe it or not, there's worse chris chan stuff out there, than what you posted....stuff NSFW. I won't post it here because, it too horrible for anyone to see.

Yeah, that's true. There's the Chris Chan video where he calls on the Ku Klux Klan (for some reason), which I've heard of, but never actually seen. There's also the countless million vids where he jumps up and down and screams at the camera. I also think that his obsession to get a girlfriend is just... I can't describe it. It makes those of us who also cannot get girlfriends cringe, since he is so obsessed with getting a girlfriend. Also, due to the lyrics of the song, it's clear he just sees them as objects. The archives of his fail are endless.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Chris Chan Singing Medalw11Chris Chan Singing White10Chris Chan Singing Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 9th 2010, 6:59 pm

Some things can never be unseen..... Or unheard.
    Shade
    Shade

Chris Chan Singing VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade August 9th 2010, 7:08 pm

The Justice Striker wrote:Some things can never be unseen..... Or unheard.

This, unfortunately, applies to a lot of Chris Chan's videos. Especially the videos where he jumps up and down having a hissy fit, or complaining about not having a girlfriend.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 9th 2010, 7:35 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:
    The Justice Striker wrote:Some things can never be unseen..... Or unheard.

This, unfortunately, applies to a lot of Chris Chan's videos. Especially the videos where he jumps up and down having a hissy fit, or complaining about not having a girlfriend.
    Sounds like your average internet user.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Chris Chan Singing Blackr10Chris Chan Singing Medalw11Chris Chan Singing Medalg10Chris Chan Singing White10Chris Chan Singing Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 9th 2010, 11:42 pm

The Justice Striker wrote:
    Sweet Silence wrote:

Sounds like your average internet user.
    He makes your average internet user look like a refined, upstanding member of internet society.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 10th 2010, 12:03 pm

Erazor wrote:
    The Justice Striker wrote:Sounds like your average internet user.
    He makes your average internet user look like a refined, upstanding member of internet society.
    Too right.
    Shade
    Shade

Chris Chan Singing VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade August 12th 2010, 1:50 am

Chris Chan is a perfect example of what happens when you don't follow one of the most simple rules of the internet:

Think what videos you're about to post before you post them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content