Chaos_Overlord
NeoMetalSonic
Jmh
8 posters

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer

Jmh
    Jmh

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Imagee10

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalw11Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Empty Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer

Post by Jmh August 18th 2010, 2:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLtceC5XWM0&feature=recentf

Freaking epic.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Blackr10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalw11Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Zigzag10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medal13Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalg10

Rep35

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Empty Re: Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 18th 2010, 8:20 pm

Freaking epic.
    Samus talking
    Completely ruined
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer VOZLn

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalw11Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medal13

Rep11

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Empty Re: Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 19th 2010, 8:03 am

...errrr.... what did that tell us about the game? It was more like a metroid retropective.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalw11Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 19th 2010, 3:06 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:

Freaking epic.
    Samus talking
    Completely ruined
    I got used to her voice after a while.
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer 3qll2

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10

Rep0

Post by Hayzer August 19th 2010, 3:14 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:...errrr.... what did that tell us about the game? It was more like a metroid retropective.

It was setting up the story for Other M. "Other M" is an anagram for "Mother," and considering the fact that she's going after a "Baby's Cry" distress signal...I think it's pretty fitting.

So...what do we have for the Metroid Timeline?

Judging from this video, we have:

Metroid
    Metroid II: Return of Samus
    Super Metroid
    Metroid: Other M

I'm guessing the rest of the series takes place after that.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 19th 2010, 3:17 pm

Hayzer wrote:
    Chaos_Overlord wrote:...errrr.... what did that tell us about the game? It was more like a metroid retropective.

It was setting up the story for Other M. "Other M" is an anagram for "Mother," and considering the fact that she's going after a "Baby's Cry" distress signal...I think it's pretty fitting.

Metroid
    Super Metroid

That also means it's at the end of the timeline (Or at least before Fusion).

See Zelda, this is how a new entry in a series should be.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Blackr10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalw11Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Zigzag10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medal13Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 19th 2010, 3:48 pm

Hayzer wrote:

Metroid
    Super Metroid

The Prime series take place before Return of Samus
    only Metroid Fusion take place after OM
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer GOMM8

Rep6

Post by T@ilz August 19th 2010, 6:55 pm

My bro plans on getting this game. I'm not really sure wheather to care about it or not. -.-
    Caper the Fox
    Caper the Fox

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Caper the Fox September 13th 2010, 12:51 am

From the gameplay I've seen it looks pretty interesting , i just don't understand why people hate the game.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 13th 2010, 12:58 am

Caper the Fox wrote:From the gameplay I've seen it looks pretty interesting , i just don't understand why people hate the game.
    You need to play the game to see why
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer 3qll2

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10

Rep0

Post by Hayzer September 13th 2010, 2:10 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Caper the Fox wrote:From the gameplay I've seen it looks pretty interesting , i just don't understand why people hate the game.
    You need to play the game to see why

My friend bought it, and he said it was awesome, so I'm sure this is a subjective thing.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 14th 2010, 9:57 pm

Hayzer wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:You need to play the game to see why

My friend bought it, and he said it was awesome, so I'm sure this is a subjective thing.
    Has your friend played other Metroid games?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Blackr10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalw11Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalg10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 14th 2010, 10:01 pm

From what I've heard, it seems to have made the same gameplay changes to it's series Final Fantasy XIII did which, of course, made fans either love it or hate it. I'd like to say I may enjoy it, but there's no classic controller support so I'm not so sure about it.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer White10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalg10Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medal13Metroid Other M Samus and Me Trailer Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 15th 2010, 12:49 am

I've decided to get Unwound Future instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content