The ancient lands.

3 posters

The Greatest Story ever written!

Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Greatest Story ever written! VOZLn

The Greatest Story ever written! Medalw11The Greatest Story ever written! Zigzag10The Greatest Story ever written! White10The Greatest Story ever written! Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

The Greatest Story ever written! Empty The Greatest Story ever written!

Post by Auflodern September 6th 2010, 9:27 pm

Terrence Sweetburough was one day playing DS in a house, when all of a sudden the next boss from the game Mly jumped out of the DS and teleported Terrence to a forest near Dallas. Terrence seeing his predicament saw a plane crash near him that carried a Japanese Rifleman. The two exchanged looks and walked off to Dallas together.

On their way to Dallas a Scientist in an office labcoat ran up to them and said my name is Awesome Pants mcSwiggan, but you can call me Paul. Paul then explained to them that a Princess was being held captive by the next boss Mly in Tower #5. All three of them run off to Tower #5 fastly like the speed of sound and arrive to find Mly Reaping his fields for the coming winter so he can have foods to eat. Mly then sees the 3 off in the distance and accidently knocks ver a bucket of Napalm onto his two pet elephants. Terrence says " you will not get away with this!" and throws a match onto the elephants and commands them to crush Mly. Mly dies and they are happy!

Terrence rescues the Princess and walks off to Dallas. leaving the Rifleman and the Scientist to live a happy life in Tower #5. With the two seeing the end of the forest in sight they rejoice. But the laugh overed quickly though because Tony the tiger appeared out of a rock and began beating Terrences Sister that just apparantly happened to be walking by at that exact moment. Terrence picked up a laser and fired it at Tony who burst into Delicous sugary cereal that all 5 of our heroes enjoyed in Tower #5.

The end.
    Anonymous

The Greatest Story ever written! Empty Re: The Greatest Story ever written!

Post by Guest September 6th 2010, 9:31 pm

Auflodern wrote:Mly dies and they are happy!
    This story is so unrealistic.
    Shade
    Shade

The Greatest Story ever written! VOZLn

The Greatest Story ever written! Medalw11The Greatest Story ever written! Zigzag10The Greatest Story ever written! Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Post by Shade September 7th 2010, 11:01 am

That's a cool story. But I don't like the part where Mly dies.
    StevenF50
    StevenF50

The Greatest Story ever written! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by StevenF50 September 21st 2010, 11:45 am

I don't like it. It needs a lot more description and detail. Some speech please!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content