13 posters

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic?

Hayzer
    Hayzer

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? 3qll2

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? White10

: Male
     Rep0

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Empty What's your favorite aspect of Sonic?

Post by Hayzer September 11th 2010, 2:58 pm

The question posed was: "What's your favorite aspect of Sonic?"

Please note: This isn't a question about why you chose Sonic over, say, Mario or Link. This is a question about Sonic's character. What part of Sonic appeals to you the most, and why?

For me, it's gotta be his snarky attitude and arrogance. Yes, they are the more negative of his aspects, but they just separate him from all the other heroes. I think Sonic's snarkiness adds a level of satirical humor to him that very few other characters employ (in any canon). So I'd have to say his sarcastic attitude.
    Shade
    Shade

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? VOZLn

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalw11What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Zigzag10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medal13

Rep2

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Empty Re: What's your favorite aspect of Sonic?

Post by Shade September 11th 2010, 2:59 pm

I agree with you, Hayzer. The thing I like most about Sonic is his sarcastic nature, which I find entertaining and amusing at times, and which gives him his own edge.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Imagee10

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Blackr10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalw11What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Zigzag10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? White10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medal13What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalg10

Rep35

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Empty Re: What's your favorite aspect of Sonic?

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 11th 2010, 3:32 pm

His design well his Pre-Adventure design
    Phantom
    Phantom

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom September 11th 2010, 4:05 pm

The carefree, effervescent attitude is what drove to Sonic. One minute he's cracking jokes, next thing you know he's fighting tooth and nail for the freedom of everyone. He was probably the first game character that I'd have wanted to invite to a party.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalw11What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Zigzag10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? White10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 11th 2010, 4:48 pm

I like.... no...

Oh wa... no...

how abou...

I got nothing
    Sonamy43
    Sonamy43

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by Sonamy43 September 12th 2010, 10:18 am

His personality cracks me up, and he's one tough cookie! Cookie His games are very fun, and he's actually kind of cute in my opinion. :3

Last edited by Sonamy43 on September 14th 2010, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Bria
    Bria

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Bria September 14th 2010, 9:24 pm

He never gives up, no matter what
    Erazor
    Erazor

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Imagee10

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Blackr10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalw11What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalg10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? White10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 14th 2010, 9:57 pm

The cartoony design and expressive facial features.
    IceClaw
    IceClaw

Rep0

Post by IceClaw October 15th 2010, 9:25 pm

His design, & his sarcastic attitude (sp?)
    Link451
    Link451

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 October 16th 2010, 3:13 am

The two different sides of him that Phantom mentioned. They combined make him both a really cool and really admirable protagonist.
    Shade
    Shade

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalw11What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Zigzag10What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade October 16th 2010, 5:59 am

IceClaw wrote:His design, & his sarcastic attitude (sp?)

Well, his design is getting a little old, but I love his attacks. Also his speed.
    merzitar
    merzitar

Rep0

Post by merzitar November 3rd 2010, 4:13 pm

Everything about Sonic is great! lol. I love his shoes though.
    James Prower
    James Prower

Rep0

Post by James Prower January 14th 2011, 12:36 am

Sometimes he is serious, somtimes he is a fool, THAT is why he is awsome![/img] lol
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medalw11What's your favorite aspect of Sonic? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord January 14th 2011, 8:54 am

His attitude. He is sarcastic and arrogant, but serious when it matters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content