The ancient lands.

3 posters

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer

Jmh
    Jmh

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Imagee10

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Medalw11Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  White10Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Empty Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer

Post by Jmh October 5th 2010, 8:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0_r4-eTmlA

Somewhat old.
    Zez
    Zez

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  VOZLn

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Blackr10Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Medalw11Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Zigzag10Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Medal13

Rep24

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer

Post by Zez October 5th 2010, 8:14 pm

I read the Game Informer article on it, it should be a significant change from all previous Call of Duty games. The customization is honestly the biggest draw for me, aside from the pretty unique plot for a war game, it's so detailed and it's what we've been asking from them for a while.

I'll definitely get this eventually.
    Shade
    Shade

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  VOZLn

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Medalw11Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Zigzag10Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Medal13

Rep2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer  Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Customization Trailer

Post by Shade October 6th 2010, 4:41 pm

From the trailer, I think it's quite good. I'm eager for the customization options, which I've always found to be the problem with the COD games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content