TurboAce360
Zez
Shade
18 posters

Facebook

Erazor
    Erazor

Facebook - Page 2 Imagee10

Facebook - Page 2 Blackr10Facebook - Page 2 Medalw11Facebook - Page 2 Medalg10Facebook - Page 2 White10Facebook - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook

Post by Erazor December 5th 2010, 7:09 pm

SEGA Dude wrote:That's a very positive outlook on life. ^
    I can't help it. Alot of the things my former acquaintences talk about openly just makes me lose alot of respect for them. It only makes me want to distance myself from my school days even further than I already have.

And dude, the NSA and other intelligence agencies can see every electronic communication we make. Forum posts, IMs, texts, phone calls, multimedia messages, emails, nothing is private.

What can I say? I'm ill-informed.
    Plix
    Plix

Facebook - Page 2 VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix December 5th 2010, 8:45 pm

I understand that, as I have the same problem. But you don't want anything to do with anybody from your past? There's got to be a few good people you knew.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Facebook - Page 2 Blackr10Facebook - Page 2 Medalw11Facebook - Page 2 Medalg10Facebook - Page 2 White10Facebook - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 5th 2010, 11:35 pm

SEGA Dude wrote:I understand that, as I have the same problem. But you don't want anything to do with anybody from your past? There's got to be a few good people you knew.
    I only regularly interact with two people I went to school with. As for the rest, either they don't want anything to do with me, or I don't want anything to do with them.

Maybe I'm just being self-righteous, but I see how they talk, and what they talk about and I just lose any interest in staying in contact with them.
    Shade
    Shade

Facebook - Page 2 VOZLn

Facebook - Page 2 Medalw11Facebook - Page 2 Zigzag10Facebook - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade December 6th 2010, 12:16 pm

SEGA Dude wrote:I understand that, as I have the same problem. But you don't want anything to do with anybody from your past? There's got to be a few good people you knew.

Well, the past only creates problems. Trust me, I know. There are also good and bad people from my past, but I tend to avoid my past altogether.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Facebook - Page 2 Medalw11Facebook - Page 2 White10Facebook - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 6th 2010, 5:02 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:

Well, the past only creates problems. Trust me, I know. There are also good and bad people from my past, but I tend to avoid my past altogether.
    Is that what Shadow taught you?
    Shade
    Shade

Facebook - Page 2 VOZLn

Facebook - Page 2 Medalw11Facebook - Page 2 Zigzag10Facebook - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade December 7th 2010, 12:15 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

Is that what Shadow taught you?

It's a life experience, Jmh.

And is a major part in why I like Shadow a lot.
    Plix
    Plix

Facebook - Page 2 VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix December 7th 2010, 4:32 pm

Excuse me while I take such negative, life hating advice as "the past only creates problems" with a bucket of salt.

I said already, I have problems in my past, and problem people. Had a rough life. However, I have friends there, and family, and people that have just been there for me through it all, people who always wanted me to succeed. To turn a blind eye to those people is a terrible and selfish thing.
    BenManRock
    BenManRock

Facebook - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by BenManRock January 4th 2011, 12:40 am

I got a lot of friends that live out of state from me so it's a good way to keep in touch with all of them.
    fluffybunny
    fluffybunny

Facebook - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by fluffybunny January 4th 2011, 1:59 am

I have over 900 friends. It's a really good site.
    fantanoice
    fantanoice

Facebook - Page 2 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by fantanoice January 6th 2011, 1:09 pm

I use Facebook because it helps me keep in touch with friends and promote my site. It also helps me set up get-togethers and events with friends and family because they just make it so simple and free.

As for the privacy thing; it is as private as you make it. If you don't want people knowing your real name, then don't use your real name. If you don't want people to search for you on Facebook search, Google search, etc, then don't let them. If you only want certain people to see certain things, then set it up like that. I recently turned off the ability for people to tag me in those iPhone/HTC/etc phone messages that tell people where I am at a certain time, because ffs, somebody could read that I'm not home and then try and rob me. How stupid is that?

The privacy settings are there for a reason, so use them. Or better yet, just be cautious of the nonsense you put up there.
    MD Gamer
    MD Gamer

Facebook - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by MD Gamer January 9th 2011, 9:09 pm

I have a profile and I regret creating it lol. I do find it useful for contacting ppl who live far away, who I don't rly hang out with but whom I don't want to forget either. For close friends and relatives, mobile phone is much better imo. I had to turn off email notifications when I started getting Mafia Wars and Restaurant game spam on my Wall.

I don't really hate it but I don't need it either. Sometimes I completely forget I even have a profile.
    soulless91
    soulless91

Facebook - Page 2 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by soulless91 January 10th 2011, 12:35 pm

I just use to rp with a friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content