Destination: Oblivion

t5in
    t5in

Destination: Oblivion WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Destination: Oblivion Empty Destination: Oblivion

Post by t5in October 27th 2010, 4:08 pm

WARNING: some text in this fan fiction may be unsuitable for children under the ages of fifteen, viewer discretion is advised
    Keep note that this is my first fan fiction that I have written

CHAPTER 1
    It was a rainy day the streets of the city were almost empty of pedestrians except those who chose to brave the weather, some had raincoats, umbrella's or moved from cover to cover, the traffic was smooth with no jams, most cars being the colour of the mood in the city, gloomy black and grey.
    A black Mercedes was driving on the streets, it looked fresh from the conveyer belt as it drove through the rain, coming to a stop outside a high class hotel, coming to a stop outside it's drive in, the driver’s side opened and a white hedgehog stepped out, dressed in a smart black suit with a black shirt and a silver tie he wore a black coat over his clothing to protect it from water damage, he had glowing green eyes that looked as if he was always tired and his fur was bleach white.
    he handed his keys to one of the hotel staff so they could drive his car away, looking up towards the rain, he allowing some drops to fall on his face, placing one of his hands in his coat pockets, he removed the cigarette he had between his lips and blew out a plume of smoke away from other people, the smoke wasn't dangerous to them but they didn't know he had cigarettes that were made in the Kotor realms, being made from nether-leaf and not nicotine it had the same effects of smoking without the negative side effects and so his lungs were perfectly healthy as ever.
    A taxi pulled to the curb, not too far from where the hedgehog was standing. Faint arguing could be heard from inside the vehicle for a moment, though no words were intelligible thanks to the hum of the motors and the patter of rain. Suddenly, the taxi door swung open and a bat stepped out, dragging a small bag after her. "Yeah, well screw you too!" she shouted as the taxi peeled into the street. Huffing, she held her bag over her head to shield herself from the rain and eyed around for cover. She spotted the awning to the hotel nearby and hurried over, shaking her wings dry lightly. Her fur was a light gray, with splotches of orange and yellow on her ears and chest. Her eyes, a piercing yellow, like the centre of a flame studied the place she'd been dumped at while squeezed out the skirt of her soaked dress.
    The hedgehog blew out a stream of smoke as he looked towards the bat, seeing her features made old memory's return to him: jungles, explosions, the girl who was with him during battle with great evils, who helped him where she could, and yet he was too busy with those evils to worry about love.
    "Maddie."
    He whispered as he puffed from his cigarette again, he walked towards her
    "Excuse me, do you need any help?"
    He asked her, so he could see her face and make sure it was the very woman he thought it was.
    "Huh?" The Bat glanced up at him as she wrung out her hair. "No, I'm fine, I...” She did a double take, frowning as she studied his face. "...Arthur?"
    She stood up straight and shook her head, "It is you, isn't it? It's been years...”
    "It’s been many years indeed Madeline."
    He said in a neutral voice as he dropped his cigarette onto the ground and stepped onto it
    "how has life been treating you since I left the hero business? I was sure you could continue keeping those bad guys down."
    He asked her looking at her properly now.
    "Eh, I gave that up a long time ago." Maddy said, sounding almost embarrassed. "And you don't have to address me so formally, Artie. It's Maddy."
    She looked him over and smiled, "You look good. I guess life's been well for you?"
    "Yeah well, I'm on vacation; I'm only like this because I came back from lunch at a fancy restaurant, courtesy of some friends."
    He said shrugging
    "How’s life been aside from giving up the hero thing?"
    Arthur asked after looking at the grocery bag
    "It's nice. I work odd jobs, so I move around a lot as the weather and seasons change. It's nice, not having to stay put for a long while." she said. "I guess we kind of went in totally different directions in life, huh? So what are you, some fancy business guy, Artie?" she joked.
    Arthur looked away from her for a second
    "You can say that"
    he said taking out a small silver case from his pocket, opening it to reveal a line of cigarettes, taking out one he closed the case and placed it back in his pocket, placing the cigarette between his lips and lighting it with a Zippo light that was clad in gold, he glanced at her wet dress
    "why don't you come upstairs, I live here, you can dry there if you'd like"
    Maddy hesitated, frowning thoughtfully at him, then at the hotel. "I-I guess it couldn't hurt." she said slowly, "But not for long. I don't want to impose. I'm sure you're busy."
    She glanced at the cigarettes and wrinkled her nose a little, "Ew, you smoke those things, Artie?"
    Arthur just smiled
    "These ones are different, and I'm on vacation, not busy at all, being busy is keeping peace, but I'm not doing that, as I said, I'm on vacation."
    He said as he took the cigarette out of his mouth, blowing a plume of smoke out then dropping the cigarette on the floor, stepping on it
    "I see you have quite a lot of groceries, you in a relationship? Have kids?"
    He asked curiously as he walked into the lobby of the hotel
    Maddy blinked down at the basically wasted cigarette, then turned on her heels and hurriedly followed Arthur. Her eyes scoped out the lobby of the fancy hotel. She stepped closer to her friend, feeling a little out of place.
    "Oh, no. It's hard to keep a relationship when I move around like I do. And I never really liked the thought of having kids to take care of. I'm not very...motherly." she laughed, "What about you?"
    "I see, I myself just haven’t had time to get a relationship, work has been piling up but before I went on vacation, I made sure all my work was done, when I get back I should have plenty of free time."
    He said as he went to the front desk, receiving his room key
    "I myself would like to find a girl and...Settle down"
    he said looking back at her with soft eyes before walking towards the elevator
    Maddy couldn't help but blush when her eyes met his. She followed him into the elevator shyly and glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Settling down, huh? You don't think you're a little young for that?" she asked.
    Arthur just looked at her and raised an eyebrow
    "I guess you don't know then"
    he said as the doors opened up and he stepped inside and turned on his heel
    "going up"
    he simply said
    "Know what?" she asked, blinking as she followed him inside. Her ears flicked back in the direction of the lobby, hearing someone walking towards the elevator too. Her wing whipped open and pressed the 'close doors' button, and the doors slid shut, allowing them to be alone.
    Arthur looked towards her, his green eyes showing little emotion, pressing the top floor button the elevator hummed into motion
    "It's a long story, but hell I have time, I'll explain when were at the top"
    he said pointing upwards
    "Alright.."
    Maddy said, falling silent again, her head swam, wondering what he could be talking about.
    "here we are"
    he said as the doors opened to a pent house on top of the hotel with a small backyard as well
    "well welcome to my home abode, make yourself at home, I'll go make coffee and I'll explain a few things that happened after I left, like my mysterious disappearance after I left that night."
    "Oh wow!" Maddy gawked, wide-eyed. "This is a hotel room?" She walked over to the couch and set her grocery bag on the coffee table carefully, "You must have it made." she laughed.
    "Indeed"
    he said from the kitchen, soon returning with two coffee cups, placing one in front of her he sat across from her and crossed his legs
    "you see shortly after I left I basically disappeared from the face of the earth, with a perfectly logical explanation. You see there is a realm not like this world, a different dimension if you will, I was born there, you see I'm...Royalty there, the high king of that entire realm. I've known that for a while, my sister found me, the winged hedgehog you saw that one night when I was rescuing you from that prison, after I left I made my way for the main gate. Which is the answer to the mystery of the Bermuda triangle, for it is there that the main gate is, I've shook hands with almost everyone who disappeared in the Bermuda triangle, those air force pilots who disappeared there, that woman pilot, all them, you see in the Kotor realms you are made immortal but when you leave your mortal again, I found out that since my birth I've lived there over eight hundred years. I'm well past eight hundred and fifty years old Maddy and because I'm a royal I'm permanently immortal inside and out of the Kotor realms."
    He explained, taking sips from his coffee in short pauses to let the information sink in.
    Maddy, who had been sipping at her coffee when Arthur had first started, talking, nearly spewed her coffee once he was a few sentences into his explanation. "Y-Yeah...” she said slowly, in obvious disbelief.”That's, uh, cool I guess. So, how much weed have you been smoking lately, Artie?"
    Arthur just raised an eyebrow
    "Don't believe me? Here I'll show you"
    he said digging into his coat pocket and taking out a small silver disk, placing it on the table he took a step back
    "Gladdon"
    he called out and the disk began to hum as a hologram of a pale skinned woman rose from the disk, she had long white hair that were in long pony tails, her eyes a dark purple and for hair clips she had a four large balls each one a different colour one being red and the other blue and behind them was the purple and yellow one she wore a white dress with a frilly skirt and white thigh high boots.
    "Did you call High King Arthur? Isn't it a little too soon for your vacation to end?"
    She asked in an almost seductive but clearly robotic voice with each word in a different pitch, one being lower while the other is higher.
    "s...” Maddy groaned, rubbing her temples, "How much weed have I been smoking?"
    "That is highly unlikely, your blood levels are normal and show little faults"
    replied Gladdon as Arthur looked at her
    "Your not properly dressed"
    he said to her and Gladdon seemed to frown
    "Oh of course, the scientists back on Kotor have yet fix some bugs in my system"
    she replied as her arms shimmered and white sleeves appeared which ended just below her shoulders with a red tattoo of the words 'Gladdon' on her left shoulder.
    Maddy leaned back on the couch a little and looked him over, "So what was the reason you were telling me all this?" Her eyes slipped around the room, hunting for an object that might be small enough to fit in her bag, but valuable too.

Gladdon looked back at Maddy
    "your eye movement suggests you are looking for something, perhaps to even steal something"
    she said to Maddy as Arthur looked at her and raised an eyebrow
    The fur on Maddy's neck bristled, "No! Of course not!" she said quickly, her gaze returning to Arthur. "I was only looking around. I think your ...robot thing is malfunctioning."
    "I do not malfunction, I may have bugs but they are not important, your pulse rate increasing says that I was correct about my previous statement, High king, is it possible your 'friend' could've become a thief over the years?"
    Asked Gladdon looking at Arthur who nodded
    "She's capable of the job definitely, she has quite the sleight of hand trick."
    Maddy's face burned bright from embarrassment that she had been caught. Still, she would stick to her story. "I am not!" she growled, her fingers kneading the coffee cup nervously. The truth was, Maddy worked at a small 'pawn shop' at the end of town.
    "Judging from your reaction, you are lying"
    replied Gladdon as Arthur took a seat
    "tell me when you’re finished Maddy"
    he said smiling like he did all those years ago
    "I know you have the skill to do it"
    he added crossing his legs
    Maddy grumbled something under her breath. "Fine." she said finally after a moment of silence. "Maybe I was. So what?"
    Arthur just shrugged
    "I'm not complaining, just not from this room, I wouldn't want them to think badly of me, but please believe me about the Kotor realms. I can show you it now"
    he said standing up once more
    "How?" she said, folding her arms.
    Arthur stood to his feet
    "Gladdon, activate order 219"
    he said simply and Gladdon visibly stiffened
    "executing"
    she simply said as a square portal opened up behind Arthur who smiled at Maddy, offering her his hand
    Maddy stared wide-eyed for a moment before she noticed Arthur offering his hand. She stood slowly and hesitantly took his hand, pinning her ears back to her skull as she glanced between him and the square portal.
    Arthur pulled her with him into the portal and when the light cleared they stood on a silvery plain at night time
    "huh it went to the metal plains..."
    he remarked frowning
    "This is the Kotor realms, still don't believe me?"
    He asked as he looked at the disk of Gladdon which he grabbed before walking through the portal
    Maddy was silent, confused as to what had just happened. When she gathered her wits, she shook her head and looked around slowly. "N-...No. I believe you." she said, smiling a little as she walked through the grass slowly.
    It was a nice cool night, a cool breeze blew through the grass which shone like silvery metal but to the sense of touch it felt like grass
    "It's beautiful is it not?"
    he asked
    "we can go back to the hotel room anytime, but time does not go differently here, if we go back an hour later, an hour would have passed on earth"
    he explained as he walked alongside her the portal remaining where it stood.
    "I'd like to stay here a bit longer." Maddy said, smiling up at him, "Why does the grass look so weird?"
    "these are the great metal plains, during the day it looks like normal green grass but at night time it shines like the silvery sheen it shines now"
    said Arthur running a hand along the long grass, looking at Maddy and smiling
    "This is my land, I ruled here ever since I left the hero business"
    he explained
    "I suppose, that means you don't plan on coming back to the hero business?" Maddy asked softly, looking straight ahead.
    "No, I don't plan to, besides you’re not going back anyway."
    he said keeping his own eyes straight as he walked alongside her
    "...W-what?" Maddy asked, pausing in mid-step. She glared at him, "What does that mean?"
    "Perhaps I worded that wrong"
    he said stopping next to her, clearly not threatened by her glare, his arms behind his back as he gazed at her without emotion in his eyes.
    "I meant that I won't go back unless you do, but I doubt you'll want to go back"
    Maddy frowned, looking back at the portal. "I... I don't know. But why shouldn't I?" she asked, and then shook her head. "Are we even talking about the same thing? I'm confused now."
    "I'm not talking about returning to earth I mean returning to what we once were, heroes"
    he explained raising an eyebrow at her.
    “Oh. Sorry then." Maddy murmured, "Anyway, I could return to it if I wanted. It's just; it's a lot harder than it used to be." She stared up at him, still frowning. "When the criminals realized you had vanished, more and more crime started happening. And then new criminals started popping up. A few more heroes followed you lead, and the job just became overwhelming. After I got my a kicked a few times, I quit too. I couldn't keep up with it anymore, not alone."

"Well like I said, I'll only return when you do, but I'm sure heroes that took up my extremely large mantle must be handling themselves, I've yet to run into an old enemy when I was on earth"
    he said looking down at her
    "But I'll return if you do."
    He added
    "....I might. But I'd have to get myself back together." she sighed. Her eyes locked with his. "You would really come back, though?"
    "Yes, I'll have to get my sister to take over my position as High king, but I will return, and I'll help anyway I can to get yourself back together"
    he explained placing a hand on her shoulder, his eyes keeping on hers
    Maddy lips twitched into a smile. "Thank you. But, y'know, I think I might have an idea of who our first criminal target could be...He's gotten pretty famous for his gang's crime sprees. I bet by stomping him out, it'll give the other criminals a wake-up call." she said, "Whaddya say?"
    "sure why not"
    he said as a smile came to his face
    "for old time’s sake"
    he added winking at her as he whispered into the disk
    "Gladdon, call Sarah, tell her she's in charge until I return, I'm taking a much longer vacation"
    he whispered as he pressed a button on the disk and his clothing changed in a flash of light from a suit and coat to the same black shoes and black baggy pants he wore years ago, showing off his muscular figure that has since began to show itself over the years
    He stretched a little
    "feels like old times, need an attire change?"
    He asked
    Maddy blushed as she noticed his muscular physique, and didn't seem to be listening at first. "Huh? Oh... I was thinking, we'd wait until tomorrow. I need to be getting home." she said quickly.
    Arthur shrugged
    "I'll take you home, I'll have to get the hang of jumping from rooftop to rooftop again after so long, so I'll do a patrol or two during the night and come get you in the morning"
    he said as he turned and walked with her back to the portal.

Maddy followed him through the portal and grabbed her bag of groceries off the coffee table. "My house is a little far, are you sure you want to walk me home?" she asked, smiling as she headed for the front door. On her way, she spotted a porcelain figurine that had been set there by the hotel. She eyed it for a little while, then forced herself to tear her gaze away and continued out the door.
    Arthur followed after her and looked at the figure and smiled before following her out
    "I could bring my Mercedes if you'd like"
    he said walking out into the elevator, taking it to the ground floor with her, slipping on a coat he grabbed on his way out so people wouldn't stare at him being shirtless
    "Or we can walk, either way."
    He added to her
    "T-that would be nice... I think it's still raining, too." she said, smiling at him as they entered the elevator.
    "Alright the Mercedes it is then"
    he said as he walked out as one of the hotel employee's drove his Mercedes up to him and he gave the boy a tip.
    "I think a bit more of a heroic look is in order, I'm not going to be jumping all the time"
    he said as he pressed a hidden button on the disk again as the car began to transform before their eyes like a Transformer it changed into a Shelby GT300 Cobra with a white metallic coat and red race lines spanning over the middle of its body
    "Say hello to our car"
    he said as he looked at her
    "Whoa!" Maddy gasped. She quickly got into the car to avoid the rain. Once he was in the car as well, she smiled as shook some of the rain from her hair. "What's it like? Where you live?"
    it's a beautiful land, the city is like what you see in movies based in the future, but it doesn't damage the land around it, nature still grows naturally and if it were necessary to cut the vegetation we do, but the main thing is that it has earned it's right to be called the capital city"
    he explained as he drove the car out onto the street
    "Where do you live?"
    He asked placing a hand towards the centre of the car as a GPS screen shot up from the depth of the car to his hand
    Maddy blinked at the GPS, "It's on the outer end of town." she said, then gave him to numerical address. "It's an apartment building."
    "Your home sounds amazing. Maybe... I could come visit one day?"
    "Sure you can"
    he said smiling at her while he drove to the outskirts of the town and followed the GPS' advice to get to her home.
    "Let’s see"
    he said as he turned a corner and drove down the street looking for her apartment building
    “There it is." Maddy said, motioning to the building across the street. Compared to most of the buildings downtown, her apartment complex didn't look too bad. She smiled and put her hand on the car door, ready to step out when he pulled to the curb. "Thanks for the ride."
    He smiled at her and said "It's not a problem"
    he laid back in his chair and sighed looking at her
    //she has definitely grown into a fine young woman//
    he thought to himself
    Maddy gave him one last grin before stepping out, shutting the garage door, and hurrying inside her apartment complex.
    Arthur sighed and drove off back into the city toward the hotel the rain still pouring down with no end in sight When Arthur had arrived at the hotel he stepped out of his car as the boy drove it away he walked out to the side of the hotel, having removed the coat inside the car he was shirtless once more and so he began running up the wall of the hotel, keeping perfect balance as he reached the roof he stood at the edge and looked over the city before he had a running start and jumped off landing on the adjacent rooftop and so began running along each rooftop jumping to the next
    Maddy, once inside her apartment, made a few calls. When she had finished, she shook her head to herself, "I'm sorry, Arthur...” she said softly.

Shade
    Shade

Destination: Oblivion VOZLn

Destination: Oblivion Medalw11Destination: Oblivion Zigzag10Destination: Oblivion Medal13

Rep2

Destination: Oblivion Empty Re: Destination: Oblivion

Post by Shade October 27th 2010, 5:24 pm

Great story, t5in. I also like the part about the Shelby GT300 Cobra.
    t5in
    t5in

Rep0

Post by t5in October 27th 2010, 5:49 pm

If i get enough good feedback I'll think about getting Chapter 2 done
    Shade
    Shade

Destination: Oblivion Medalw11Destination: Oblivion Zigzag10Destination: Oblivion Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade October 28th 2010, 8:57 am

t5in wrote:If i get enough good feedback I'll think about getting Chapter 2 done

You should definitely do Chapter 2! I'm still waiting to hear what happens.
    t5in
    t5in

Rep0

Post by t5in October 28th 2010, 4:44 pm

As I forgot to mention credit for Maddy, some of the other charachters and some of the story goes to Shelboo (http://shelboo.deviantart.com/)
    CHAPTER 2

Maddy put her groceries in her icebox, then climbed into bed, waiting for morning to arrive.
    Hours later, the sun crept in through one of the windows, and a ray of sunlight settled over her bed, slowly waking her. As Maddy's brain scanned over last night's events, and she quickly got out of bed and took a shower and brushed her teeth, then got dressed and headed downstairs to the street, wondering when Arthur would come.
    The roar of a car engine broke through the morning silence as Arthur's care came drifting around the corner and shot down her street toward her before it began to drift into a controlled spin where it easily parallel parked in front of her, the door opened and inside was Arthur at the driver’s seat
    "need a lift?"
    He asked her with a smile
    "Show off." Maddy huffed under her breath. She climbed into the passenger's seat and smiled at him, "Thanks."
    Unlike her regular clothes, which were usually a dress, today she wore a pair of white shorts and an orange jacket. A black patch, that had a bullseye with an odd, unintelligible symbol in the middle as well as the number 08, had been sewn on sloppily onto the left sleeve.
    "I'm ready when you are." she said, grinning.
    Arthur frowned at her jacket but drove off, soon arriving in the city
    "so where can I find this gang? Just point us in the right direction and then I'll let us loose"
    he said as they entered the city, moving through traffic
    "I stumbled onto their hideout once. I'm pretty sure they're still there." Maddy said, "There's an alleyway next to an abandoned bar not too far from here. Most of the buildings around here are becoming abandoned...” she mumbled, motioning to the alleyway she was speaking of. "There, that one ahead."
    Arthur stopped the car near the alley and stepped out, closing the door behind him
    "coming along?"
    He asked her while he began entering the alley way cautiously keeping his ears open
    "Of course. How else are you going to find it?" she said, stepping out of the car and closing the door behind her. She wandered down the alleyway, walking faster than Arthur to put some distance between them. As she approached an old, empty dumpster, she felt along the side of it until she noticed a slight depression in the metal. "Ah...” Hurriedly so that he wouldn't see, she dug out a small key and inserted it into the keyhole, and opened a hidden door built into the 'fake' dumpster and poked her head inside. "C’mon!" she called to Arthur.
    Arthur followed after her, his glowing green eyes which usually didn't shine in the light, now shone in the dark as his hands were engulfed in green flames to attempt to light up the dark
    "what else should I know about before we continue on?"
    He asked as he looked at her
    "I dunno. I didn't get much farther than this." she laughed nervously. Past the door was a downward staircase, which was lit faintly by half-dead light bulbs. Maddy stepped inside and began going down the stairs, her expression becoming blank. Behind them, the door slammed shut and locked.
    Arthur looked into his peripheral vision at the sound of the door slamming as he followed after Maddy, his instincts screaming at him to get out of there
    "Madeline, something tells me this isn't your typical gang"
    he said as he followed behind her carefully

"Why's that?" she asked calmly, continuing down the stairs. They had passed a camera at least twice, but no alarm came. And no one came to stop them. The stairs seemed to go on forever. As they walked, Maddy seemed more concentrated on Arthur than what might be just ahead. Though she didn't look back, her ears were tilted in his direction, listening careful for any sudden movement.
    Arthur closed his eyes but kept his wits on Maddy to follow her
    "Because, camera's, no alarms"
    he said as he began thinking deeply before he stopped in his tracks
    "I'm not stupid Maddy...I can put two and two together"
    he said as he took one step back
    Maddy stopped as well and looked back at him, her face free of expression. "There's nowhere to go but forward, Arthur. Besides, we're almost there." she said, motioning ahead. The stairs came to a halt, and lead to a small hallway with three doors, one of which had the symbol that Maddy's patch had spray painted across the wall. Her eyes narrowed, "After you, friend."
    "After this, you and I will have a long talk"
    he said darkly as he walked past her, pushing her aside roughly while he pushed through the door, his eyes looking menacing as he was deeply angered by Maddy's betrayal.
    The room was filled with smoke, which drifted out slowly as Arthur opened the door. At the opposite end of the large room was a wide table, and at the head of the table sat a dark gray furred hedgehog. "Ah, and here they are now." he laughed, removing the cigarette from his lips as smoke escaped his mouth. His feet, which were propped up on the table, slid to the floor so he could stand. "You did well, Maddy."
    Maddy slipped into the room and shut the door behind her, "Thank you, sir." she said quietly.
    The room had several if what seemed to be the hedgehog's guards, all watching Arthur carefully, ready to strike.
    The hedgehog took a deep drag on his cigarette, and then grinned at Arthur again, "Welcome, your majesty." he huffed, spitting the last two words as if they were poison.
    "Who are you?"
    Arthur asked pointing at the hedgehog
    "How do you know who I am?"
    he added as his eyes looked around the room in quick glances
    //Surrounded by guards, I swear once I escape I'm going to hunt Maddy down//
    he though at his eyes glanced back at Maddy and he narrowed his eyes at her
    "I'll deal with you later"
    he said as he dug a nether-leaf cigarette from his pocket and lit it with a Zippo lighter with the Kotorian Royal signet painted on it, blowing out a puff of smoke to add to the smoke already in the chamber he looked at the hedgehog once more
    "As I said, who are you?"

"If you get the chance.." Maddy huffed at him.
    "Oh, in all due time, Arthur, you'll get your answers." the hedgehog said, grinning widely. "Maddy called me last night, rather excited, with some news. She knew from a few of my stories where I was from, and how I got stuck on this godforsaken earth." He spoke irritatingly slow, constantly taking drags from his cigarette. "So she called, to tell me that she had found someone who could help me get back to my home, someone from Kotor. And, to think, it wasn't just someone from Kotor, but the bloody king himself!" he laughed harshly, "Though, I was rather hoping I would see your father, Arthur. The bastard that had me kicked out of Kotor..."
    "Oh you mean Arthur Hawkwing the first? He would have kicked your a out for a damn good reason"
    said Arthur as he took an empty chair and sat in it putting his feet up on the table
    "Now you can start answering my questions."
    He said matter of factely glaring at Maddy for a second before his attention returned to the hedgehog.
    The hedgehog grinned, "Cocky little bastard, aren’t ya?" he growled, "If you must know, the name's Mordecai. I was a government advisor when your father was still slithering across Kotor like the slimy bastard he was.
    Now, here's what you're going to do, Arthur." he said, breathing smoke into his face, "You're going to show me how to get back to Kotor, and maybe you'll do it before you have to lose your legs. Or maybe, you're as smart as you look, you'll die down here in this rat hole. Whaddya say?"
    "How about we do it this way, I get up and leave, and you will go get fucked, now tell me what you did to get banished"
    he said as he rose from the chair, throwing it behind him with ease as it slid across the ground to hit the wall
    "And I'll take the traitor with me"
    he said jerking a thumb at Maddy
    "You won't have that attitude about you for long if you want to live, kid." Mordecai hissed, "I'll give you one last chance, and then I'm afraid we're going to have to get ugly."
    His guards seemed more alert now, waiting for their boss' signal. "Now, you're going to help me find Kotor, and if you're good maybe I'll let you leave in one piece."
    "You don't get it do you? Let me tell you a sad, sad story"
    Arthur said as he sat on the table
    "Long ago, fifty years ago to be exact, I was only eight hundred back then, the viewing age of eight, There was an incursion in Kotor after the portal was opened to earth again, humans came and stole our youth all except my sister who was able to hide while those monsters killed my mother and took me back to their lab on earth, they liked us Kotorians specially because of our true image and our martial arts, They tortured us, augmented us with robotics and chemicals to breed us into the ultimate war machines, you know what? They succeeded"
    he said as he leaned on the table and snapped it down the middle with a finger
    "Now, boys and girls, if you want to keep YOUR legs, I'd surrender right now, because wait, there’s MORE to my repertoire of power."

Maddy took a step back, her eyes wide.
    Mordecai frowned, snapping his fingers. His guards moved forward, one of them kicking the back of Arthur's head.
    There was a loud metallic bang as Arthur laughed and caught the foot before spinning on his heel and throwing the guard into the wall hard
    "Didn't you know Maddy? Or did I leave that one detail out?"
    He asked as he grabbed Mordecai and drove him like a rugby player into the opposite wall
    Mordecai grunted as he hit the wall, but was quickly back on his feet. He ran at Arthur and swept kicked him, trying to knock him over.
    During the commotion, Maddy quickly slipped out of the room.
    Arthur jumped over his legs and rolled to his feet
    "I'm the king for a reason"
    he said as he brought his leg up and then sent it crashing down in an axe kick to Mordecai face.

Mordecai body twitched a few times before he fell still, unconscious. The others backed off, staring in shock.
    "I'd recommend finding jobs other than this, now if you'll excuse me, I have a traitor to find"
    he said as he grabbed the scruff of Mordecai neck and lifted him over his shoulder.
    He walked to the door and kicked it down before he ran with the hedgehog on his shoulder for the stairs, ascending them at three steps at a time

Maddy had fled into an abandoned building not too far down the street and was hiding there, her heart racing. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew Arthur had won that fight. This meant he would be looking for her. She huddled in the back of an abandoned grocery store.
    Arthur stepped out into the alley his eyes glowing green as he looked for his essence, he knew by touching Maddy as he entered that room he could track her later he could hear her breathing, her heart
    "she's near"
    he whispered as his eyes looked over the alley, in his vision he saw black and white but glowing green trails of his essence from before and a glowing hand print where he pushed Maddy aside and began moving toward her.
    Maddy pressed close into the shadows, though her eyes glew a faint yellow in the dark, which she couldn't help. Her ears flared open wide, carefully listening for any noises.
    She tried breathing evenly to slow her racing heart, but it only made her dizzy. "s.." she hissed softly.
    Arthur's ears perked up hearing a loud echoish word of 's' as he moved toward her, soon enough he was outside the room she was in standing behind her with only a wall to keep them apart, he laid the hedgehog down and looked carefully at the wall before he punched a hand right through the wall next to Maddy's head.
    Maddy stared in shock at first, then screamed and scrambled away from the wall. "Oh my god!" She hurried deeper into the building, but this time flew to the ceiling and clung there, pressing herself flatly.
    Arthur broke through the wall like it was paper
    "I have to say I'm surprised you haven’t noticed Maddy!"
    He called out as his glowing eyes searched around for her
    "We've been through thick and thin together and you haven’t noticed my power? What I want to know is why did you do it? Why betray me?"
    He called out as he walked through the building slowly.
    Maddy stayed completely silent and still, barely even breathing. She was very much aware that Arthur was strong, but it had been so long she had forgotten just how strong he was.
    'I'm so screwed...' she thought. Her mind was racing, and she could only come up with one plan for a possible escape. She waited until Arthur was right under her, them she dropped down from the ceiling onto him, knocking him over. Her heel dug into his stomach as she hurried to her feet and tried running.
    Arthur grunted in surprise but grabbed her foot as she began running away pulling her back as he tried to rise to his feet
    "not so fast"
    he said as he quickly strengthened his grip by grabbing her jacket and rose to his feet
    "Let go of me!" she screamed, freeing herself of his grip by squirming out of her jacket. She glared up at him, panting and shaking, finally giving up the chase. She was pretty sure Arthur wouldn't hurt her anyway. She hoped.
    Her ears pinned back on her skull and she took a step backwards. "Yeah, I did it! Okay?! And you know what? I don't give a f!"
    "So, all we did together was nothing? Our friendship was just a fg sham!? You'd sooner give up your old friend for a traitor of MY government!? Why did you do it damn it!?"
    He asked his voice rising as he held her by the shoulders firmly his senses blocked by the tidal wave of emotions flowing over him.
    Outside a helicopter had flown over the scene for one round then hovered above Mordecai as Human soldiers repelled down, dressed in black fatigues and gear they scanned their surroundings but saw nothing
    "This is Titan one actual, we've arrived at the package"
    said one of the soldiers into a radio
    "Good work captain, I trust the hedgehog will be brought to me in one piece"
    said a very businesslike voice from the other end, he sounded like a snake would if a snake could talk
    "You can count on me Mr. Wolf"
    replied the Captain as the soldiers rigged a harness over Mordecai and he was risen into the helicopter along with the soldiers, after the soldiers were onboard with the hedgehog the helicopter accelerated its engines and flew away from the downtown area heading for the tallest building in the city, a large mirror glassed building with the words 'Wolf corp.' on top.
    "Because I don't want to live like a rat anymore!" she hissed, "I was hoping, if I brought you to my boss, he'd promote me. And with a raise, I might be able to start a normal life. I already knew I was falling behind on my job, and if I didn't do something fast, I'd be back on the street. Or, worse." She started squirming again, trying to get free. "Now, with all you did, I'll be lucky if I don't get my throat slit tonight!"
    "all you had to do was ask me Maddy, I have plenty money, earth and Kotorian, all you had to do was ask and I'd support you"
    he explained keeping a firm grip on her so she couldn't escape him
    "I don't need your help!" she growled, "I can take of myself! Just like I always have!"
    "Maddy! Listen to yourself; you’re almost no better than the criminals we hunted."
    He said to her
    "Allow me to help you, don't throw your life away to a traitor of the Kotor realms."
    He added looking down at her
    Maddy frowned up at him, and was silent for a long while. "...you would forgive me, though..?" she asked.
    "Yes I would, I'm a very forgiving man, I'd forgive murder, but there are consequences to something that extreme, I got out of that situation with barely a scratch, that’s easily forgivable"
    he explained, his green glowing eyes looking down at her yellow eyes
    Mordecai shuddered a little bit as he came to and opened his eyes, looking around with bleary vision. "...the f..?"
    "the subject is awake, sedate him"
    said the captain as a soldier stuck a needle in Mortikiah, injecting a liquid inside of him as they landed ontop of the Wolf corp building where docters waited for them with a trolley bed, they picked him up and placed him on the bed and rolled him quickly back into the building, to their labs inside the building.
    Mordecai fought to stay conscious. His vision was bleary, but he could hear them well enough. "Where...!?" he hissed, fighting his muscles to let him sit up.
    "Where? why you’re at Wolf corp. boy, I saw your fight with the old hero Arthur, and I believe I can give you a way to beat him, I created Arthur to be what he is today, I can make you into one like him, only better"
    said the same business like voice of Mr. Wolf, he was the original CEO of the company that kidnapped the Kotorian youths and turned them into war machines for the government, Wolf Corp was a weapons production company with a secret underground with illegal weapons and chemical and biological warfare
    "We must first destroy to remake you, the pain you will feel will be beyond anything in this reality but focus on something for long enough and you might just survive"
    said a scientist who was helping Mordecai out of the trolley onto a steel slab after they arrived to the labs in the building
    Mordecai frowned, "You can make me stronger than that bastard..?" he hissed, suddenly grinning widely. "I want that power. I'll do whatever it takes!"
    "Our technology has advanced tenfold since fifty years ago, your strength, agility, stamina will be double his, but he has something that you don't and I want"
    said Mr. Wolf as clams came down on Mortikiah and a large machine covered in needles rolled up and surrounded Mortikiah as scientists began drawing lines on the hedgehog
    "To ensure your cooperation we'll be injecting something new that I've developed, a sort of insurance that you will do as I ask when I ask it, I don't ask for much but you must bring Arthur to me alive, I still have experiments I need to conduct on him, he has...something mystical, you see he escaped after thirteen years since his augmentation, I dispatched the other models to hunt him down, they succeeded but killed him in the process. The afterlife is very real, Arthur went somewhere I can't explain in full but he came back with incredible power beyond imagination, I want to harness that power."
    Explained Mr. Wolf as the clamps tightened to restrain Mortikiah
    Mordecai swallowed nervously as he eyed the machine. He tested the clamps curiously a few times, unable to keep his eyes off the needles. "How long will it take?" he asked.
    "it should take thirty seconds to strengthen your bone structure using extremely dense metal plating injected onto your bones, that'll be the most painful part, then to inject performance enhancing chemicals into your blood stream what’ll cause your muscle structure to grow within seconds, then to inject my special present into your brain, the side effects may be an eye colour change to either light glowing green or light glowing blue and perhaps a sadistic drive"
    explained Mr. Wolf as the needles lowered down onto all parts of the hedgehogs body, hovering mere centimetres from his body, the needles covered everywhere, head, upper body, arms, legs, lower body, the needles then began to spin like drills and glowed red as they heated up to incredible temperatures.
    Maddy looked away, lowering her head shamefully. "...I'm sorry, Arthur. I'm sorry I did that to you. B-But I was desperate. And, a little jealous. I-I won't do anything like that to you again. I swear."
    "It's alright I understand"
    he said patting her head softly
    "I didn't mean to scare you earlier either"
    he added mentioning how he broke through that wall.
    No, I deserved it.." she said, "...Can I have my jacket back now?"
    "Ok, nice jacket though just don't like the emblem"
    he said chuckling as he gave it back to her, wrapping it around her shoulders as he looked around him
    "Look, I can take you back to your home, or if you don't feel it's safe enough I can take you back to my place."
    He explained
    "I dunno. I think it's kind of stylish." Maddy joked, pulling the hood of the jacket over her head and ears. "Maybe, we should go back to my place."
    "sure, we'll take my car"
    he said as he walked through the hole he caused and walked with her toward his care
    "wait...wheres that traitor?"
    he asked himself looking around for a sec
    "we better go, he could be awake and downstairs rallying the troops I could probably hold them all off but I wouldn't want to get into a full scale battle and put you at risk"
    he explained.
    "I dunno he might've learned his lesson the first time." she said, walking alongside him.
    "I see..."
    he whispered as he sat into the driver’s seat, awaiting her to sit in the passenger seat
    Maddy plopped into the passenger's side and placed her feet on the dashboard. "You got anything to eat? I'm starved."
    "We'll take drive through"
    he said as he started the car and drove off slowly, gaining speed, they slowly drove down the road toward the nearby fast food resteraunt
    "order what you like"
    he said as they approached the drive-through
    "s...” he hissed softly, tensing his muscles as he prepared for the shots. He figured that these freaks were going to do this whether he liked it or not anyway.
    "Remember, Weapon Omega went through the exact same thing."
    Said Mr. Wolf just before the needles dug into Mordecai and began injecting a thick silvery metal into his body, burning away his bones and replacing it with thick metal sending the worst pain in reality though the hedgehog.
    "GAUGHHHHH--!" Mordecai choked out, screaming at the top of his lungs from the pain. His muscles spasmed, and his teeth clenched shut. "FUUCKKK!" Every second that passed, the pain intensified, and after three or four seconds he had rather wished he was dead.
    After the longest thirty seconds that Mordecai would have felt in his life the pain ebbed away as the needles withdrew and the metal compounds stores were depleted
    "preparing muscle enhancement and dead chip insertion now"
    said a scientist as the needle machines moved away and the scientists began placing tubes with needles attached into the holes caused by the needles from earlier
    "injecting performance enhancers now"
    said the scientist as blue, yellow and green coloured liquids shot into the hedgehog causing his muscles to suddenly expand to the same size of Arthurs muscles as they spasmed and adapted to the performance enhancers as the tube attached to his head injected a clear liquid into his brain causing a cool feeling as if water was dumped directly onto his brain
    Mordecai groaned a little as his muscles spasmed. He was sweating profusely from the acute pain, which was still ebbing weakly through his body. His lips stretched into a grin as he noticed something he had not felt before, an intense power that he now had. His eye colour began changing as well, into a blue colour as the scientist had described.
    "You are now, stronger, faster, more agile than Omega, but as I said earlier, he has something you don't your first task is to find him, bring him to me alive, understood? the death chip installed in your brain will ensure your cooperation or, the insides of your metallic skull will be painted a different colour from silver"
    explained Mr. Wolf
    "Release him, give him a few minutes to get a feel for his new body, then let him loose"
    said Mr. Wolf as the scientists left to other work as the restraints loosened and retracted back into the table
    Mordecai flexed his muscles, grinning to himself. His body coursed with strength like he had never felt before. He balled his hands into fists and punched one of the walls with a little concentration of his strength, making a large dent.
    "In future try not to damage my lab"
    said Mr. Wolf through the intercom
    "feel free to leave, you may go back to your hideout and rally your 'followers' but remember your objective, retrieve Omega and bring him, and perhaps any 'leverage' back to me"
    he explained
    "Sure thing, boss." Mordecai growled, grinning.
    "Where's the exit?"
    "Be creative, jump out a window"
    Mr. Wolf said simply as the intercom shut off

"I can't really eat anything here.." she said, smiling nervously. "I'm a fruit bat, after all."
    "Just a salad then?"
    He asked her curiously
    "Yeah, that'll be good." she said, leaning back in her seat.
    "Alright, don't put any dirt on my dashboard"
    he warned as he stopped by the ordering window and ordered himself a meal while ordering her a salad for her.
    "Yeah, yeah." she said, tightening the strings on the hood of her jacket, so the hood closed around her face.
    Arthur drove around and received the order, sitting it on Maddy's lap and drove off back onto the street, driving toward the hotel
    "Thanks for the food." Maddy said, her voice muffled by the closed hood of her jacket.
    Trying to hide from your gang? No point, they're probably hunting me too though they'd keep their distance for their own good."
    said Arthur as they soon arrived at his hotel, stepping out and handing the keys to one of the staff before putting his coat back on to cover his shirtlessness
    "I'm not hiding. It's just too bright out, and I'm tired. I didn't get any sleep last night...” she said between a yawn. She stepped out of the car and headed into the hotel quickly to escape the sun's blinding rays
    "alright well i forgot bats were nocturnal"
    he said as he stepped out of the car and walked into her house, having taken the food inside
    "it's not exactly food fit for royalty, but it'll do"
    he said
    Maddy led him up the stairs to her appartment and locked the door behind them. The apartment only had three rooms- a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom. Since her apartment was small, there wasn't much furniture, but she made up for that by decorating it neatly. She took a seat at the small table in the corner of the kitchen and started eating. "It's a little messy in here. I haven't had time to clean. Sorry."
    she said.
    "It's alright, people in the Kotor realms want everything to be perfect for me because I'm the high king of the realms"
    he said as he withdrew a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, taking a long breath of it and blowing out rings of smoke followed by a long jet of smoke shooting through the rings while he turned on the radio as it began playing reggae.
    "I love this song" he whispered as he kicked his legs up and closed his eyes, listening intently to the song leaving the rest of his senses blocked.
    Mordecai spotted a window and dashed for it, breaking through the glass. He glanced around, getting a good idea of where he was, before heading back to his gang's hideout.
    a whirring began to emit in Mordecai's head as a voice began to speak as if it was by his ear
    Mordecai rubbed at his ear and hissed, "What the..?"
    "Shockwave activating, Serial Number 201963, Shockwave activated, activating personality core, personality core activated...Greetings Mordecai, I am your smart AI Shockwave, Similar to the AI Gladdon that was once implanted in Weapon Omega, he had figured out a way to remove her from his brain"
    said a heavily robotic voice sounding echoish within Mordecai's brain
    "My function is to provide tactical information and multiple other tasks"
    "Oh, okay.." He said, still rubbing at his ear a little as he picked up the pace again towards his hideout. "I don't suppose you can tell me where Arthur's tucked tail to?"
    "Arthur's AI Gladdon has blocked my satellite feed, she is relentless it is...Interesting, none the less the satellite was able to ping his location before he disappeared, he was five miles from this location at a fast food restaurant."
    Explained Shockwave.
    "Good.." He hissed, entering the alleyway where his hideout was. He rallied a few of his gang members and set out in search for Arthur.
    "Recommended that you try the female bats place first"
    commented Shockwave
    "Just what I was thinking.." Mordecai hissed, heading towards Maddy's apartment building. He gave the few gang members he brought her address and went in ahead, knowing they couldn't keep up with his new speed. Mordecai knew exactly where Maddy's apartment was, having been there on several occasions. It took him a matter of minutes to arrive to the complex, where he made his way upstairs to Maddy's door. After shuffling through the contents in his pockets, he dug out a key ring with nearly forty or fifty keys attached. He made sure he was absolutely silent as he unlocked the door with one of the keys, and slid inside.
    Maddy's ear flared out suddenly and her eyes travelled towards the door, watching Mordecai slip inside her apartment. She nearly choked on her food and quickly glanced at Arthur.
    Mordecai grinned and grabbed Arthur by the back of the throat, pulling him backwards out his chair and slamming him into the wall with his elbow digging into Arthur's throat. "Surprise!" he growled, punching Arthur hard in the gut with his other hand.
    Arthur coughed at the punch to his gut as the cigarette fell out of his mouth
    "Come back for another a whooping?"
    he asked as he grabbed Mordecai's arm attempting to remove it, finding it difficult to do so
    "you've been busy in the half hour you've been gone"
    he said as he gripped the wall behind them instead, wrapping his legs around Mordecai's waist and bashing his head backwards causing a big section of the wall to fall backwards into the next apartment, scaring the hell out of a couple who were obviously busy under the covers

Mordecai groaned, his head spinning for a moment. As he regained his composure, he grabbed Arthur's face and slammed it back into the wall repeatedly.
    Maddy was cowering in the back corner of the kitchen, watching with wide eyes.
    Arthur straightened his elbow and brought it crashing into Mordecai's ribs knocking him off, Arthur then stood as a red Smokey aura began to rise from him
    suddenly shockwave spoke to Mordecai
    "He is changing, quickly stun him"
    he said but the aura disappeared around Arthur
    "I will not release HIM..."
    he whispered as he suddenly brought his foot up and began slamming it on Mordecai
    Mordecai yelped in pain and rolled quickly after he'd been stomped on a few times. He jumped to his feet and lunged at Arthur, throwing him to the ground. He pressed his foot over Arthur's neck and stomped down, trying to suffocate him.
    Arthur grabbed his ankle in a tight grip and slowly began to rise to his feet the red aura surrounding him once more as he suddenly charged Mordecai grabbing him as they broke through the wall and fell toward the street below, Arthur and Mordecai separating in mid air before they hit the street causing two identical craters in the street due to their metallic bone structures increasing their weight and thus their velocity.

Mordecai landed on his feet with ease. "My, someone's making a mess of things!" he growled, grinning widely. He ran at Arthur, thrusting his leg out into his stomach with enough force to throw his back into the apartment complex's walls.
    Arthur was sent flying back, weakened from the fall as he went flying through the wall and landed in the adjacent wall on the other side of the apartment the red aura sarrounding him again
    "no, I will not release HIM."
    He said clearly weak
    "I'm a little rusty here..."
    he whispered as he closed his eyes, still alive and breathing, just tired.
    Mordecai walked over to him casually and grabbed his throat, squeezing tightly. "Why don't you take a nap, your majesty? You look tired." he hissed. He wasn't going to kill him, just cut off his air supply long enough to knock him out.
    Arthur grabbed Mordecai's hand as his eyes shot open at the sudden pressure around his neck as they began to slowly close again as he drifted into unconsciousness and his body slumped over.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade October 29th 2010, 4:33 am

That's even better than Chapter 1, mate. Great work.

Do Chapter 3 now.
    t5in
    t5in

Rep0

Post by t5in November 15th 2010, 5:50 am

CHAPTER 3

Mordecai grinned and loosened his grip on Arthur's neck. "Now... Some leverage." he mumbled thoughtfully, grinning as he made his way upstairs again to Maddy's apartment.
    "Madeline," he hissed once he was back inside, "Let's go."
    Maddy stared at him, then glanced at Arthur without moving.
    "Madeline!" Mordecai barked angrily.
    "Y-yes sir...” Maddy said, quickly following him as he headed back to the Wolf Corp Labs, as instructed.
    "Good you have returned, I trust Shockwave gave you the correct information? He's one of my best AI's created, place him on the table, then you may leave, I will relay any information through Shockwave to you whenever I require your talents..."
    said Mr. Wolf through the intercom as the metal slab rose from the lab floor
    "Leave the bat here, I may be able to use her as Leverage, just tie her down to something use that strength we gave you and bend something around her"
    he added
    Mordecai placed Arthur down on the table as instructed. "I don't think you'll have to worry about her." Mordecai hissed, frowning at Maddy as he stepped towards her. "Listen babe. You do well here, and maybe we can forget about this whole incident this afternoon. Understand?"
    Maddy frowned at him. "Yessir." she hissed back.
    Mordecai grinned, "Good." He ripped off the metal leg of a spare chair in the room and bent it around her wrists before leaving.

"Let’s begin"
    said Mr. Wolf as clamps came down on Arthurs wrists and ankles and the slab began to rise and face at a diagonal angle with a large laser lowering itself and pointing towards him
    "Now to bring out this little transformation of yours"
    spoke Mr. Wolf as Arthur came to
    "No...You'll doom us all don't release HIM!"
    Arthur said his voice gaining volume as the laser began to charge and fired a beam that hit his chest as the red aura surrounded Arthur and he began crying out in pain as he began to change his fur becoming ruffled and wild, his teeth becoming sharp and shark like his eyes began to get blood red rings surrounding his irises and his eyes becoming red in colour.
    Maddy stared in horror as she scooted to the corner of the room. "W-what's going on?!"
    Arthurs yell became dark and demonic with a deep evil echoish voice replacing his normal voice, his yells of pain turned to victorious laughter as an explosion erupted after he fully transformed and broke free of his bindings, the explosion completely destroying the room around them
    "No longer am I Arthur, I am Hol..."
    he said, his voice menacing and evil, his hands were now claw like and he had a sharp-tooth grin as he began walking for the nearby wall
    he laughed manically and extended a hand toward a wall, blowing it apart to get to the city outside and flew off to create chaos, suddenly the sound of coughing came nearby.
    Maddy coughed violently as the dust and rubble settled. "s...” she growled, looking at the huge hole in the wall.”This isn't good...”
    One of her ears flared out in Arthur's direction, and she turned towards him and blinked. "Arthur? But I thought...?" She glanced between him and Hol's 'exit', and then hurried over to Arthur. "A-Are you alright?"
    "I don't feel alright..."
    he mumbled as he moved a piece of wreckage off of him
    "catch the number of that truck that just hit me?"
    he asked as he sat up and rubbed his head
    "All I remember is passing out after that last hit me and I began to transform..."
    he mumbled before gasping
    "Please don't tell me I've transformed into Hol..."
    he said
    "Y-Yeah... In a way. He walked out a minute ago..." she said, "I thought it was you, but.."
    "He'll destroy the city, I hate having to ask but I need you to get Mordecai to bring him in, or at least try, you've heard of Super sonic in action right? well Hol's nearly that strong, Super sonic is invulnerable literally but Hol makes up for not being invulnerable with incredible power and an extreme sadistic and evil side to boot."
    He explained, taking pauses at times to catch his breath, he was tired and needed some rest because he could fight anyone
    "I'll stay here for a bit, just...just give me a minute"
    he added closing his eyes
    "What makes you think he'll help at all?" Maddy asked, "Mordecai's a coward! And you and he aren't exactly best friends. He's not going to help you."

"I have something he wants...Permission to return to Kotor"
    Replied Arthur as he sighed, looking at his left arm seeing the muscle ripped and in shambles
    "I'll also need to heal, I can't fight him"
    he added as the intercoms crackled to life
    "That won't be necessary Omega. If you’re willing to make a deal I will be more than happy to...Assist with your damaged limb and even order Mordecai to detain your dark half."
    Came the voice of Mr. Wolf
    "I don't think so doctor, I still have the memory's of the scars you gave me as a child."
    Retorted Arthur
    "Then you will remain here while my security forces arrive and eliminate any personnel on sight inside this room"
    replied Mr. Wolf as Arthur's face visibly darkened
    "What kind of deal?"
    Asked Arthur
    Maddy's ears perked, "You'd really let him back into Kotor?" she asked. A shudder ran through her as she noticed Arthur's mangled arm, and she fell silent as she too turned her attention to the intercom.
    "I won't just let him in, I need to judge him first of what deeds he's caused, it must've been bad if my own father kicked him out, and he's more graceful than I am, well my mother says he was."
    he said looking at his arm which showed the silvery bone of his metallic bone structure underneath
    "I will send Mordecai to deal with Hol and help heal your arm on one condition, you do ONE favour for me, and I will ask whenever I want for whatever I want, I will contact you when I want this favour carried out"
    explained Mr. Wolf as Arthur closed his eyes
    "go ahead"
    he said then the intercom crackled and turned off
    "Go find Mordecai, explain the situation"
    he said as the sounds of explosions began to erupt in the city as Hol's destruction began
    "Go Maddy, I'll be fine"
    he instructed using his good arm to break her metal bonds.
    Maddy nodded slowly, rubbing her wrists. "A-alright. Don't worry!" she said, hurriedly scrambling to her feet. She unfolded her wings and took off through the hole in the wall that Hol had made.
    Soldiers broke into the lab where Arthur lay they looked down at him
    "take him to a working lab, I have some new idea's I'm adding to our agreement"
    remarked Mr.Wolf as they picked Arthur up and left the destroyed lab
    "I have recieved orders from Mr. Wolf, you won't like them Mordecai, Your to seize the being known as Hol whose terrorising the city, and the female bat is on her way to explain the situation."
    Spoke Shockwave to Mordecai urgently
    "What?!" Mordecai hissed, "Screw that, I'm outta here."
    "Disobeying such orders will result in my explosion and your brain being painted all over the walls of the inside of your skull, besides, he's destroying the city at an exceptional rate"
    remarked Shockwave as the skies began to turn red and the clouds black as the glows of the fires and the smoke began to cover the skies from Hol's evil crusade continuous explosions erupted throughout the city as a building next to Mordecai suddenly exploded high above as debris began to fall toward them
    “s!”
    Yelled Mordecai, jumping out of the way and rolling to his feet
    “Alright, alright, I’ll do it, but I don’t have to like it.”
    He said while moving towards the maniacal laughter just as Maddy landed next to him
    “I’m sure you get the situation”
    she said looking around them at the burning city
    “I can see that doll.”
    Mordecai retorted as they rounded a corner and encountered Hol who stood on the streets
    "Here goes..." Mordecai huffed, running at Hol. He picked up speed quickly thanks to his improved muscles, and slammed into Hol's side, trying to knock him into whatever was left to the buildings around them.

Hol took the hit but in quick succession spun around grabbing the hedgehog and throwing him into the building
    "Smart thinking, attacking me from behind, but it's absolute cowardice"
    he said standing there with a shark tooth grin on his face as his irises glowed red, firing fiery beams from his eyes at Mordecai.
    "Gah!" Mordecai gasped, rolling out of the way. He jumped to his feet and thrusted his foot at the side of Hol's head. "Cowards usually live longer. Bravery kills you!"
    Hol caught his foot with ease and began to squeeze his hand as he began to chuckle maniacly
    "Power is all you need to live longer, Power is what makes the world go round"
    he said as he spun throwing Mordecai away
    "Got any friends? I could use a challenge"
    he said as he rose into the air his hands beginning to glow before he fired a duo of beams down at Mordecai

Mordecai cried out in pain as one of the beams hit his leg as he tried to roll to his feet. He collapsed back down, clutching the wound. "s!" he hissed, gritting his teeth.
    "Mordecai!" Maddy gasped, stepping a little closer to the two of them. Nearby, a piece of debris had recently fallen on and killed a human police officer. Maddy spotted the half crushed corpse and managed to find the officer's gun. She hurried back to the fight, firing at Hol with the shot gun.

Hol took the bullets without flinching
    "nice try my sweet."
    He said chuckling as the wounds closed as Hol suddenly seemed in great discomfort before he spat the fragments out of his mouth before he chuckled once more
    "I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer."
    he said grinning a shark - tooth like grin before he blinked his eyes causing his irises to glow red once more as he fired lasers from his eyes at Maddy causing an explosion at her feet sending her flying over to Mordecai before a flame came to his hands and began to grow.

Suddenly a brick hit him across the face breaking his concentration
    "who did that?"
    he asked looking around before his eyes laid on a figure walking toward him he was dressed in the same black pants and shoes Hol wore but with an added leather jacket with blue flames on the sleeves to tell the difference between the two hedgehogs, it was Arthur and he wore black sunglasses over his eyes and a cigarette in his mouth, he stopped in front of Hol and looked up at him, removing the cigarette from his mouth and blowing out a puff of smoke before removing the sunglasses
    "Hail to the King baby"
    he remarked before putting the cigarette out by pushing the hot ashy end onto his left hand which was fully healed like his left arm, not even causing a flinch from the pain he SHOULD'VE felt
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade November 17th 2010, 5:54 pm

Great work t5in, keep it up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content